FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
February 17, 2010 @ 11:30 PM
Edward Chiu

the order was put in on monday the 15th, I ordered a tee and crewneck UVTxBS, and a UVT tee. THe UVTxBS tee was a mistake as it said they were out of stock but the crewneck went through. So like I said, I have no email stating anything.

Order 100, if you could give me a heads up tomorrow that would be cool.

Thanks
February 18, 2010 @ 12:02 AM
Crazyhorse

If youre talking about tees, go with a L. We use standard sizing.

and thanks for the kind words process and culler. Keep an eye out... shits about to pop off. we got some good stuff working its way to the surface in the next few months.

Yeah we thought about doing a box thing or doing a buy one get one 50% sale but we figured we'd just blow out the rest to make room since the next set of designs are coming out in a couple weeks.

G

Amazing
made my first order today
Tyrans (white) and the collab with C&C (black) in large
i am actually pretty excited, your designs seem amazing .
February 18, 2010 @ 08:43 AM
HYP3B3AST

hi steppingrazor,
the payment has been send, sorry for the delay as my first card went bust, lol.
February 18, 2010 @ 11:42 AM
imtheman

steppingrazor
That email about the BS collab crewnecks being out of stock... does it mean that orders wont be shipped for another 7-10 days?? Or does that mean orders should be recieved within 7-10 days??
I have a cousin that lives near the store, would it be quicker to just have him pick up my order instead??

Thanks...
February 18, 2010 @ 01:55 PM

Inactive

we're getting the crewnecks tomorrow actually. Im sure they just put the 7-10 days thing as a precaution because our printer can get a bit delayed at times. Bear with us, we just had alot more orders than we had anticipated.
February 18, 2010 @ 02:47 PM
imtheman

Cool, no problem.... I'll just wait for the stuff to be shipped to my place.
Driving from the Chula Vista area to Temecula would cost the same in shipping anyways, if not more!
February 18, 2010 @ 06:41 PM
randomtw

we're getting the crewnecks tomorrow actually. Im sure they just put the 7-10 days thing as a precaution because our printer can get a bit delayed at times. Bear with us, we just had alot more orders than we had anticipated.

yes! hopefully you ship out tomorrow so i can get mine by wed or thurs lol i paid for ups 3 day too cuz i really want the crew haha too bad its not cold enough to rock crews during the day
February 18, 2010 @ 06:44 PM
indecisive

If anyone gets one or two capitalist pigs slaps, could you hook it up? Willing to pay if necessary. cool
February 18, 2010 @ 07:23 PM
Aim2PLz44

Have an art show coming up so ive been locked away in my loft painting a shitload.

Meant to ask about this...where and when can we expect to see some of the work?
February 18, 2010 @ 11:19 PM

Inactive

yes! hopefully you ship out tomorrow so i can get mine by wed or thurs lol i paid for ups 3 day too cuz i really want the crew haha too bad its not cold enough to rock crews during the day

will be this weekend... rain in the forecast.

If anyone gets one or two capitalist pigs slaps, could you hook it up? Willing to pay if necessary.

If your box doesnt have any in there, you could always send a SASE and we can send em your way.

Meant to ask about this...where and when can we expect to see some of the work?

sooooon.
February 19, 2010 @ 12:28 AM

Inactive

Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.

- Voltaire
February 19, 2010 @ 01:47 AM
ae86

hey steppingrazor is there anyway i could order another uvt x bs crewneck?

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

February 19, 2010 @ 10:53 AM
lawlercon

definitely been keeping an eye out on this brand,

really impressed with all the stuff y'all are coming out with. keep it up.
February 19, 2010 @ 12:02 PM

Inactive

hey steppingrazor is there anyway i could order another uvt x bs crewneck?

PM me with the size you need and ill check.
February 19, 2010 @ 12:20 PM
ae86

uvt x bs crew
hey steppingrazor, im looking for a medium uvt x bs crew. thanks

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

February 19, 2010 @ 05:18 PM
imtheman

got my tracking number and expecting delivery on Monday...
February 19, 2010 @ 06:06 PM
indecisive

PM me with the size you need and ill check.

can we do that? what bout other tees not in stock?
February 20, 2010 @ 11:13 AM

Inactive

can we do that? what bout other tees not in stock?

Its only because its that crewneck because we printed up extras for friends since we were doing the run to cover the backorders on the sale. We arent going to be selling the remainder at the sale price though.
February 20, 2010 @ 11:21 AM
Decepticon0

If we ordered the uvt x bs collab crew, are our orders going to be shipped out this week?
February 20, 2010 @ 11:39 AM

Inactive

If we ordered the uvt x bs collab crew, are our orders going to be shipped out this week?

90% of the remaining orders went out yesterday. PM me your order number and i will find out whats up with yours. Everyone should have gotten an automatic email from UPS about the shipping. If you didnt get one i'll check into it.
February 20, 2010 @ 12:26 PM
BaLLnFoShO

90% of the remaining orders went out yesterday. PM me your order number and i will find out whats up with yours. Everyone should have gotten an automatic email from UPS about the shipping. If you didnt get one i'll check into it.

thanks for doing all the checking. can you check my order number, its 102. thanks. i didnt get an email from UPS
February 20, 2010 @ 01:04 PM

Inactive

^^ I remember hearing our shipping guys ask about Daly city (they didnt know where it was, haha), so im sure it got packed. Ill check to see why you didnt get an email later today.
February 20, 2010 @ 03:02 PM

Inactive

thanks for doing all the checking. can you check my order number, its 102. thanks. i didnt get an email from UPS

PM'd you the tracking number.
February 20, 2010 @ 04:56 PM
BaLLnFoShO

PM'd you the tracking number.

thanks, i got your PM, ya its a werid how i didnt get an email. oh well cant wait for the shirt to get here.
February 20, 2010 @ 08:24 PM
Edward Chiu

I haven't got anything. No email, no tracking, nada, zip, zilch, zero, you get it

Order #100
February 20, 2010 @ 08:52 PM
pre$ton

Just placed an order for a couple of tees... This will be the first time I've ever repped UVT. I can't wait to get the Miscreants tee! Such a dope design
February 20, 2010 @ 09:27 PM

Inactive

I haven't got anything. No email, no tracking, nada, zip, zilch, zero, you get it

Order #100

Looking into it. I'll PM you when i get word on the situation. Anyone else that didnt get a tracking number PM me and i'll get it to you.
February 21, 2010 @ 04:29 PM
HYP3B3AST

sup steppingrazor, did my package got send out? razz
February 21, 2010 @ 05:28 PM

Inactive

Ah man, the coupon expired today! Darn.
February 22, 2010 @ 08:25 PM
imtheman

STEPPINGRAZOR
Yo man I have a bit of problem.... so UPS is acting gay about my package!
My apartment number isn't on the package so when the driver came to area, he didn't drop it off cuz he didn't know what apartment.
So I call UPS and I tell them that the driver just left and if they can call the driver and let him know my apartment number...
They said no they can't and that they can't change any info over the phone, it has to be you guys, the shipper?!?
Soooo what should I do? I tried calling the store but no answer.. the UPS place is like 12 miles away from here so I'd rather not drive, plus they close by the time I get out of work... any suggestions?!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.