February 16, 2010 @ 05:39 AM
HYP3B3AST

aight good to hear, still looking for that tee tho, waiting on ike turnah now, haha.
Im not missing, just been working on some shit. Have an art show coming up so ive been locked away in my loft painting a shitload. If anyone still has some shipping issues please PM me and ill forward to our warehouse guy.
February 16, 2010 @ 05:55 AM
HYP3B3AST

dam i see u got a spring sale going on, get at me stepping razor or ike turnah, i wanna buy almost one of every tee u got on the site now razz
February 16, 2010 @ 11:38 AM

Inactive

Is there anyway to work something out with shipping or intstore pick up? Only in San Diego.

yeah man you can definitely come and pick up shit at the warehouse after buying it online. pm me and i'll give you a one use code for no shipping.
February 16, 2010 @ 11:38 AM

Inactive

dam i see u got a spring sale going on, get at me stepping razor or ike turnah, i wanna buy almost one of every tee u got on the site now razz

pm me what you want and ill forward it to our shipping kid.
February 16, 2010 @ 11:43 AM
GOLDENi

Any way to use USPS insetad of the $12 shipping UPS.
It says it can't find a quote for me for USPS & to contact you.
February 16, 2010 @ 12:39 PM
Hellah Fresh

Lol i tried to order 3 things but one thing is out of stock and there is no delete button. How am i suppose to remove the item?
February 16, 2010 @ 12:56 PM
wilsonjaythree

Lol i tried to order 3 things but one thing is out of stock and there is no delete button. How am i suppose to remove the item?

in quantity, change 1 to 0 then click the black text that says "change your quantity by highlighting the number in the box, correcting the quantity, and clicking the box".
February 16, 2010 @ 01:12 PM
OGkush

damn no more 2xl black scale collabs dammit 1 week i dont look at hypebeast ... anychance of extras?
February 16, 2010 @ 01:37 PM
SupremeXJesus

How does the fleece run? Im getting XL's in shirts because the largers are running kinda small, well at least the magnum purple large i have is.
February 16, 2010 @ 02:03 PM
imtheman

STEPPINGRAZOR
How often do you guys ship and how soon you think it will get here since I'm in the 619??
Just wondering...
February 16, 2010 @ 02:12 PM
HYP3B3AST

aight thx steppingrazor, just send u a pm for the 5 tees i wanted, holla!
pm me what you want and ill forward it to our shipping kid.
February 16, 2010 @ 03:16 PM
Hellah Fresh

Copped niggies!

MAGNUM
UVT x BLACK SCALE ~ LA GUERRA CLANDESTINA TEE
UVT x C&C ~ RISE UP TEE

coolcoolcoolcool
February 16, 2010 @ 04:24 PM

Inactive

WJ3 - thanks.

Supreme - havent seen you on in a while... haha. We still use AAA for tees and for fleece we use Beimar. Same as Black Scale and a few other brands. Fits true to size so it kind of depends on how you want them to fit. Im 5'9" 150 and i usually wear a medium in our fleece. Medium or Large in the tees depending on what im wearing.

OG - Probably not. there wasnt too many left before the sale. Just randoms. That shirt sold really well.

perroh - We ship every other day now as of this week so to sd it should be no longer than 6-7 days from the time you order. But thats worst case scenario. Best is 3-4. Just depends on the situation. You can always drive up and pick it up.
February 16, 2010 @ 05:23 PM
randomtw

WJ3 - thanks.

Supreme - havent seen you on in a while... haha. We still use AAA for tees and for fleece we use Beimar. Same as Black Scale and a few other brands. Fits true to size so it kind of depends on how you want them to fit. Im 5'9" 150 and i usually wear a medium in our fleece. Medium or Large in the tees depending on what im wearing.

OG - Probably not. there wasnt too many left before the sale. Just randoms. That shirt sold really well.

perroh - We ship every other day now as of this week so to sd it should be no longer than 6-7 days from the time you order. But thats worst case scenario. Best is 3-4. Just depends on the situation. You can always drive up and pick it up.

so if i placed an order on monday, it should be shipped out tonight then? which means i'll get it friday at the latest with ups 3 day?
February 16, 2010 @ 11:01 PM
hypoh

Got an email that the BS crewnecks were out of stock and there will be a delay, but I purchased the tee, not the crew. Disregard the email?
February 16, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
whenarichniggawantU

Hey razor I just ordered a crewneck and it says youre sold out but more are being printed. when it comes in is there anyway I can pick it up? Im assuming the warehouse isnt far from SD?
February 17, 2010 @ 12:07 AM

Inactive

so if i placed an order on monday, it should be shipped out tonight then? which means i'll get it friday at the latest with ups 3 day?

the guy that does the shipping works mon wed fri. Im not sure what time the order was made on monday but more than likely it wouldnt have been packed and off to ups in time to make that days pickup. If it didnt go out already it will be out tomorrow morning.

hypeo- yeah, dont worry about it.

There was an error in the stock amounts on that item so were printing a few more up some more to accommodate the extra orders.
February 17, 2010 @ 12:19 AM
Process_Theory

you guys are doing awesome things. i dig alot of the designs. slept a little early on. but concept is dope. keep up the good work guys.
February 17, 2010 @ 12:43 AM
Decepticon0

I got the shortage email too, thanks for making some more crews for us though. That's some grade A customer service
February 17, 2010 @ 08:41 AM
CullerJ

Really diggin the video they got up on their main page...
Keep it up guys!
February 17, 2010 @ 10:34 AM
Crazyhorse

Hi

i usually wear size L on dissizit and Lemar & dauley amongst others
will this fit the same way?

i dig a nice fit, not nipples expose tight like CTRL (not bashing, love the designs, hate the fit) .
February 17, 2010 @ 12:34 PM
hypoh

the guy that does the shipping works mon wed fri. Im not sure what time the order was made on monday but more than likely it wouldnt have been packed and off to ups in time to make that days pickup. If it didnt go out already it will be out tomorrow morning.

hypeo- yeah, dont worry about it.

There was an error in the stock amounts on that item so were printing a few more up some more to accommodate the extra orders.

thanks. btw sale is dope as fuck. 50% is crazy suprised
February 17, 2010 @ 01:11 PM

Inactive

Hi

i usually wear size L on dissizit and Lemar & dauley amongst others
will this fit the same way?

i dig a nice fit, not nipples expose tight like CTRL (not bashing, love the designs, hate the fit) .

If youre talking about tees, go with a L. We use standard sizing.

and thanks for the kind words process and culler. Keep an eye out... shits about to pop off. we got some good stuff working its way to the surface in the next few months.

Yeah we thought about doing a box thing or doing a buy one get one 50% sale but we figured we'd just blow out the rest to make room since the next set of designs are coming out in a couple weeks.

G
February 17, 2010 @ 01:35 PM
Aim2PLz44

If youre talking about tees, go with a L. We use standard sizing.

and thanks for the kind words process and culler. Keep an eye out... shits about to pop off. we got some good stuff working its way to the surface in the next few months.

Yeah we thought about doing a box thing or doing a buy one get one 50% sale but we figured we'd just blow out the rest to make room since the next set of designs are coming out in a couple weeks.

G

kool because i've been patiently waiting for the "you can be replaced tee"... and been waiting even longer on a magnum fitted.
February 17, 2010 @ 04:11 PM

Inactive

kool because i've been patiently waiting for the "you can be replaced tee"... and been waiting even longer on a magnum fitted.

you and me both. dont ask. haha |0
February 17, 2010 @ 08:04 PM
BaLLnFoShO

hey steppingrazor, if i ordered on monday will it already been shipped? on the UVT website it says my order is still in processing.
February 17, 2010 @ 09:56 PM
Edward Chiu

steppingrazor, I placed an order on tuesday, its order number 100. can you please give me an update as I have not received anything but a charge to my paypal account.

thanks
February 17, 2010 @ 11:09 PM

Inactive

hey steppingrazor, if i ordered on monday will it already been shipped? on the UVT website it says my order is still in processing.

It should have gone out today. I wasnt there so i cant say for sure, although you should be receiving a tracking number by tomorrow evening either way. Disregard the status as that has to be manually updated, so they might not have updated the order status' yet. Ill find out in the morning.

cubby, do you mean an email confirmation or tracking number? If so, wait till tomorrow it will be sent to your email.
February 17, 2010 @ 11:19 PM
Edward Chiu

Yeah I haven't received a tracking number or an email stating a back order. wether its delayed or shipped. I figured the status on my account would be updated manually, so hopefully I'll have a tracking number tomorrow
February 17, 2010 @ 11:21 PM

Inactive

shouldnt be any backorder unless it was for a crewneck. other than that its probably just cuz we got hit with a shitload of orders at once and theyre playing catch up.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.