FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
August 4, 2010 @ 12:02 PM

Inactive

my view from Agenda...

the jackets in the third pic dont have any of the decoration on them that the final pieces will have... (chest logo hit, patch on sleeve, etc).
August 4, 2010 @ 12:35 PM
Suedehead

And so it begins. cool
August 4, 2010 @ 01:01 PM
AIRTIME Design

yes. so nice.
August 4, 2010 @ 01:29 PM

Inactive

jooooooohhnnnnnnn where you been man?

My little one is here now so I'm at home all day! Last time I was in the store i picked up a magnum tee...I need to visit when your back. Your view at Agenda looks killer btw. cool
August 4, 2010 @ 07:31 PM
NICKYNON

The demin & outerware looks super dope ....keep up the good work uvt all day everyday

NOWORNVR I A family owned business I www.itsnowornvr.com I @NICKYNON

August 4, 2010 @ 07:47 PM
ignorantian

The flannels look really wide but short? What's the deal with that? Color schemes are fucking dope though, everything is looking on point. You guys at UVT are killing shit as always!
August 4, 2010 @ 09:33 PM
traishand

does anybody know if the UVT online store is gonna re up on the grey miscreants snapbacks??
August 4, 2010 @ 10:21 PM

Inactive

The flannels look really wide but short? What's the deal with that? Color schemes are fucking dope though, everything is looking on point. You guys at UVT are killing shit as always!

nah, all the shirts have the same sizing. optical illusion! its probably just because of the plaid pattern and the colors and the fact its a funny angle. but i personally did the fit on them... no weird japanese fits, i promise.

also, heres a closer look of the keychain loop from twitter since this is what everyone was trippin on today:

August 4, 2010 @ 11:11 PM
ignorantian

The term Freightkillers is like the graffiti thing, correct?
August 5, 2010 @ 12:24 AM

Inactive

The term Freightkillers is like the graffiti thing, correct?

Freight Killers (the space between the words isnt huge) and yeah, its graffiti related. one of the other owners of the company paints alot of freight trains so its in reference to that. Goes with the hickory stripe fabric as well.
August 5, 2010 @ 12:55 AM
ignorantian

Word, are we gonna get previews soon of any of the hats coming out later this year?
And and off topic question Graham...What's your favorite shirt you guys have made?
August 5, 2010 @ 01:01 AM

Inactive

Word, are we gonna get previews soon of any of the hats coming out later this year?
And and off topic question Graham...What's your favorite shirt you guys have made?

for hats, look for previews in the next couple weeks... at least for the snaps... gonna be doing a video soon.

as far as shirts you mean tees or one of the button ups we just did?
August 5, 2010 @ 01:02 AM
ignorantian

hats look for previews in the next couple weeks... at least for the snaps... gonna be doing a video soon.

as far as shirts you mean tees or one of the button ups we just did?

My bad, meant tees. Fav. tee for UVT so far...
August 5, 2010 @ 01:08 AM

Inactive

shit....hmmm thats tough.

i mean i design 99% of the tees (sometimes its a collab) and theres different reasons why i like each one. I'm really digging the cocktail hour graphic that comes out for holiday (the dog previously posted)... the black scale and crooks collabs and the natural order tees i love for the artistic reasons, capitalist pigs, crosscut and magnum for being bold logo driven designs... tyranny of evil men, tin soldiers, etc for the political stuff... its really hard for me to put one at the top.
August 5, 2010 @ 01:11 AM
ignorantian

i mean i design 99% of the tees (sometimes its a collab) and theres different reasons why i like each one. I'm really digging the cocktail hour graphic that comes out for holiday (the dog previously posted)... the black scale and crooks collabs and the natural order tees i love for the artistic reasons, capitalist pigs, crosscut and magnum for being bold logo driven designs... tyranny of evil men, tin soldiers, etc for the political stuff... its really hard for me to put one at the top.

If you were to collab with one company that you haven't yet, which would it be? cool
August 5, 2010 @ 01:49 AM

Inactive

hahaha ^ covert interview.

ummmm. since youre making it a choice of 1 im gonna pick a non clothing company....

id really like to work on outfitting a car actually. like taking an old 80's suv like the OG montero or isuzu and turning that into a high end vehicle like a G wagon...

Kind of like the idea of taking basically what is a throwaway vehicle and turning it into something that would rival a 100k dollar car and doing it with less than 1/10 the money. It kind of fits our style of DIY and independent empowerment instead of lining corporate pockets. having nice shit but actually having something unique, rather than a cookie cutter product that youre simply told is a status symbol.
August 5, 2010 @ 01:53 AM
ignorantian

Ooooh, interesting answer,
and i noticed i started to sound like i was interviewing you too, haha my bad. thanks though for the thoughtful answers
August 5, 2010 @ 02:14 AM

Inactive

nah i dont mind at all, just joking around
August 5, 2010 @ 02:16 AM

Inactive

hahaha ^ covert interview.

ummmm. since youre making it a choice of 1 im gonna pick a non clothing company....

id really like to work on outfitting a car actually. like taking an old 80's suv like the OG montero or isuzu and turning that into a high end vehicle like a G wagon...

Kind of like the idea of taking basically what is a throwaway vehicle and turning it into something that would rival a 100k dollar car and doing it with less than 1/10 the money. It kind of fits our style of DIY and independent empowerment instead of lining corporate pockets. having nice shit but actually having something unique, rather than a cookie cutter product that youre simply told is a status symbol.

and by saying that im not talking shit on anyone who drives those... because i know people who do. theyre a great truck. just a bit pricey for what they are.
August 5, 2010 @ 09:56 AM
nikeking9389

some of the new tees and tanks

www.karmaloop.com/vendor.aspx?VendorCode=UVT&bysex=1
peep sig for 20% off
August 5, 2010 @ 10:39 AM

Inactive

some more images from the show....

Bobby came by

(thats the prototype for the frame that we are putting out with SE Racing this fall, and that ring in the back is one of the two Velocity wheels we're making...)

So did Dennis from Karmaloop

http://www.karmalooptv.com/2010/08/agenda-recap-day-1
August 5, 2010 @ 01:30 PM
Suedehead

Graham is a beast when it comes to designing. He really does do pretty much everything design wise for UVT. I was lucky enough to contribute to Cocktail Hour, Yall have to wait and see all that awesome colorways G did for it. US VERSUS THEM IS GONNA KILL IT THIS YEAR.cool

August 5, 2010 @ 02:01 PM
solexlife

some more images from the show....

Bobby came by

(thats the prototype for the frame that we are putting out with SE Racing this fall, and that ring in the back is one of the two Velocity wheels we're making...)

So did Dennis from Karmaloop

As they say "SWAG" good seeing you yesterday man.

| Solexlife + www.solexlife.com |

August 5, 2010 @ 05:32 PM
Edward Chiu

some more image

Yo, you know how we talked about the art piece? Anyway I can buy the one in this pic?

Also, when does the FreightKillers button up come out? That piece is killer, no pun intended lol
August 6, 2010 @ 12:02 PM

Inactive

Yo, you know how we talked about the art piece? Anyway I can buy the one in this pic?

Also, when does the FreightKillers button up come out? That piece is killer, no pun intended lol

nah that one is for our office haha. plus it cost almost 3 times what you wanted to spend.

The cut/sew is for holiday. so around thanksgiving. thanks for the complements... it was one of the highlights of the show for us... surprisingly tho, the jacket that we're doing (which we didnt have a completed version of) got the most intense reactions. People were freaking out on it.
August 7, 2010 @ 07:36 AM
Lurker.

Hey guys.

Dope designs and everything.

For the upcoming season, will you guys be putting out anymore snap backs or is the miscreants one the only one out for awhile?

And do you guys know my cousin?

His name is Dan Nguyen, he told me he did a collaboration and a art show with you a couple of years ago.
August 7, 2010 @ 11:49 AM

Inactive

yeah we have about 6 or 7 snaps between fall and holiday that we will be releasing. a few new eras too, a 5 panel and some beanies.

and yeah, dan is the homie!
August 7, 2010 @ 07:09 PM
Lurker.

Oh cool.

Do you know when you will be putting out the fall preview?
August 8, 2010 @ 10:26 AM

Inactive

for hats, in a bit. we'll be doing a video soon. photoshoot closer to the date of release
August 8, 2010 @ 12:10 PM
Edward Chiu

price for the art was never an issue. it was just a matter of details.

anyway, the freightkillers is a must cop for me.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.