FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
July 3, 2010 @ 01:29 AM
NICKYNON

Dope...what'd you get?

got my grey and red snapback and like dopeitscody im also rocking my hat out 2night hahaha>sad

NOWORNVR I A family owned business I www.itsnowornvr.com I @NICKYNON

July 3, 2010 @ 01:56 AM
ignorantian

got my grey and red snapback and like dopeitscody im also rocking my hat out 2night hahaha>sad

Dope, I got the black hat just so I could rock it with more shit. You can never go wrong with a black hat. But I'm seriously contemplating buying the grey one too. It's so fucking dope.
July 3, 2010 @ 04:03 PM
NICKYNON

Dope, I got the black hat just so I could rock it with more shit. You can never go wrong with a black hat. But I'm seriously contemplating buying the grey one too. It's so fucking dope.

shit ur lucky i wanted 2 get the black one originaly but i wasnt able 2 get on the uvt website and when i was finaly able 2 get on it the black 1 was sold out so i said fuck it imma get grey 1 then haha theyll re release the hat again so ill get it then>sad

July 3, 2010 @ 05:17 PM
MCMXCIV

Did you get the grey or black, Cody?

black. i'm thinking about the grey too. haha
or i'll probably just wait and see what the store exclusives look like.

www.thefivecolumns.com / www.5th-column.tumblr.com / contact: codyb@thefivecolumns.com

July 3, 2010 @ 07:33 PM
NICKYNON

black. I'm thinking about the grey too. Haha
or i'll probably just wait and see what the store exclusives look like.

i got they grey it fuckin dope dawgcool

July 5, 2010 @ 10:43 PM
DevinDTA

I wanted to order a few shirts off the website, but i'll be out in the Riverside/Corona area about the middle of August and think I'd might like to stop by the wherehouse instead but I'm not sure if they'll have what I want. Anyone have any idea how quick the summer line will sell through? Basically, if I wait will I be screwing myself over on getting what I want?
July 5, 2010 @ 10:52 PM

Inactive

yeah i dont think we'll have much by then. there is the chance we may reprint but we're going to be in the middle of producing our next set of tees and hats at that point as well as the cut and sew for holiday...
July 5, 2010 @ 10:55 PM
DevinDTA

yeah i dont think we'll have much by then. there is the chance we may reprint but we're going to be in the middle of producing our next set of tees and hats at that point as well as the cut and sew for holiday...

Alright then, I guess that answers that question! Haha I'll place my order next time I get paid then. cool If anything I can stop by to pick up a decal or two if y'all are open. It'll give me a good reason to head out to Pechanga!
July 6, 2010 @ 12:27 AM

Inactive

just make sure you come here first...hahaha
July 6, 2010 @ 02:39 AM
Joweee

the fuck is the miscreants snapback coming out?
July 6, 2010 @ 09:59 AM

Inactive

already did and sold out. we're getting a reup in about a week along with a couple new colorways
July 8, 2010 @ 10:01 PM
DevinDTA

Glad to see shirts that were out of stock yesterday are back in! I was beginning to think I was SOL on the No On Left in black. Are y'all planning on getting anymore of the white 8" magnum stickers in? At least have one for me before I stop at Pechanga! haha
July 9, 2010 @ 01:21 PM
NICKYNON

Glad to see shirts that were out of stock yesterday are back in! I was beginning to think I was SOL on the No On Left in black. Are y'all planning on getting anymore of the white 8" magnum stickers in? At least have one for me before I stop at Pechanga! haha

UTV online shop fully re-stocked >sad

July 9, 2010 @ 11:49 PM
Masamune

I literally almost died for some tees that dropped over at the local active here.
On my way to the store, I got into an accident hahah.
finally went back today, shits sick in person. no tengo pera tho.
someone wanna hold me some die cut stickers.
July 10, 2010 @ 03:39 PM
indecisive

refund anyone? Been a month already. sad
I tried contacting some other dude from UVT, but he never replied.
Looks like i can just go to a local active shop to get something.confused
July 10, 2010 @ 05:55 PM

Inactive

check your pm
July 10, 2010 @ 06:49 PM
dub c

Hey how does UVT stuff fit?
Going to order a couple shirts but don't know whether to get a small or medium.
Let me know.
Thanks in advance!
cool
July 10, 2010 @ 07:05 PM
ignorantian

They are just AAA tees, so just order whatever size you'd normally wear.
cool
July 10, 2010 @ 07:11 PM
dub c

Dope, thanks man.
July 12, 2010 @ 03:00 AM
NICKYNON

i literally almost died for some tees that dropped over at the local active here.
On my way to the store, i got into an accident hahah.
Finally went back today, shits sick in person. No tengo pera tho.
Someone wanna hold me some die cut stickers.

damn active in cali doing it big with those brands in stock cool

July 12, 2010 @ 08:11 PM
DevinDTA

Glad to see shirts that were out of stock yesterday are back in! I was beginning to think I was SOL on the No On Left in black.

Looks like I am SOL. It was in stock and I ordered it, now I get an email saying it's out of stock. I can't find an online store selling it either. FML!
July 13, 2010 @ 01:45 AM

Inactive

Just a heads up... been grinding to get everything ready for the tradeshows... got alot of shit coming for everyone... tees, crews, hoodies, snaps, new eras, 5 panels, beanies, scarf, jeans (japanese denim and cone mills american selvage), jackets, button ups, cover shirts, handmade leather belts, keychains, wallets, custom iphone cases, velocity bike rims, a FIXED BIKE FRAME that we designed ground up (completely new frame, not a colorway on an existing frame style) in collab with SE.... phew...

The cut and sew (denim, jackets, button ups, etc), leather goods and a good amount of our hats are all hand made in california.

Plus some big projects come next year...

Its been alot of work building up the brand beyond tees and hoodies... Just glad we have the support that we do. Thanks fellas.

Keep a weathered eye on the horizon.
July 13, 2010 @ 05:14 AM
HYP3B3AST

dope, cant wait to see what u guys have to offer.
July 13, 2010 @ 11:30 AM
pre$ton

Just a heads up... been grinding to get everything ready for the tradeshows... got alot of shit coming for everyone... tees, crews, hoodies, snaps, new eras, 5 panels, beanies, scarf, jeans (japanese denim and cone mills american selvage), jackets, button ups, cover shirts, handmade leather belts, keychains, wallets, custom iphone cases, velocity bike rims, a FIXED BIKE FRAME that we designed ground up (completely new frame, not a colorway on an existing frame style) in collab with SE.... phew...

The cut and sew (denim, jackets, button ups, etc), leather goods and a good amount of our hats are all hand made in california.

Its been alot of work building up the brand beyond tees and hoodies... Just glad we have the support that we do. Thanks fellas.

Damn! A collab with Velocity?! I can't wait for that! Deep V's or Chukkers and when are they dropping?
July 13, 2010 @ 12:37 PM

Inactive

we have a B43 and a chukker
July 13, 2010 @ 01:32 PM
ignorantian

Damn, so much big shit coming soon! cool
July 13, 2010 @ 03:55 PM
NICKYNON

just a heads up... Been grinding to get everything ready for the tradeshows... Got alot of shit coming for everyone... Tees, crews, hoodies, snaps, new eras, 5 panels, beanies, scarf, jeans (japanese denim and cone mills american selvage), jackets, button ups, cover shirts, handmade leather belts, keychains, wallets, custom iphone cases, velocity bike rims, a fixed bike frame that we designed ground up (completely new frame, not a colorway on an existing frame style) in collab with se.... Phew...

dope i hope more maroon tees so i can get 1 2 match my snapback cool

July 13, 2010 @ 08:08 PM
DevinDTA

iPhone cases for 3G/3GS or iP4? Or both? :-D And you just say wallets, but if they're all guys wallets I'd like to remind you that women like your brand as well and would *LOVE* to rock a UVT womens' wallet. ;)
July 13, 2010 @ 08:22 PM
NICKYNON

US VERSUS THEM MISCREANT HAT NEW COLOR WAYS

July 13, 2010 @ 08:23 PM
NICKYNON

Im getting the green 4sure =]

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.