Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 25, 2010 @ 01:08 PM
dylanrocksss

Shit is so dope, haven't purchased any stuff yet though because I'm wondering how the tee fit is, what kind of blanks are used for the tee shirts
June 25, 2010 @ 01:25 PM
Trevor

wow! the hats did sell out fast, I did a blog post about the line, went to go buy the hat after and they were gone! haha I'll just wait for the restock.

If you're interested you can check out the post here www.singlesecond.ca
June 25, 2010 @ 01:28 PM
ae86

tees fit tts. they use AAA tees if im not mistaken

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

June 25, 2010 @ 05:16 PM
solexlife

gibsond- it probably went out yesterday so im sure it will reach you by the 4th.

Veritas- where do you live? There may be a store near you that will have it. If not, karmaloop will be putting it up on their main site (not kazbah) and they have about 50 of the hats.

We are also going to make another 2 colorways of it exclusively for our site soon, as well as restocking the original black colorway since it sold out so fast.

coolcool

| Solexlife + www.solexlife.com |

June 25, 2010 @ 06:36 PM
Edward Chiu

How about a NOSOTROS CONTRA ELLOS[I]tee? ooooh, how about a huge sticker that says that? Check your pm's by the way[/I]
June 25, 2010 @ 06:58 PM
LUXDIV

maaaan uvt is really impressing me, def gonna cop the whole summer line in a couple weeks, hopefully the hats will be restocked by then
June 25, 2010 @ 09:54 PM
NICKYNON

gibsond- It probably went out yesterday so im sure it will reach you by the 4th.

veritas- Where do you live? There may be a store near you that will have it. If not, Karmaloop will be putting it up on their main site (not Kazbah) and they have about 50 of the hats.

We are also going to make another 2 colorways of it exclusively for our site soon, as well as restocking the original black colorway since it sold out so fast.

dope

NOWORNVR I A family owned business I www.itsnowornvr.com I @NICKYNON

June 25, 2010 @ 09:56 PM
NICKYNON

maaaan uvt is really impressing me, def gonna cop the whole summer line in a couple weeks, hopefully the hats will be restocked by then

i know me 2 man this shit sucks i wanted 2 cop both snapbacks but coulodnt get on the site sad

June 26, 2010 @ 11:56 AM

Inactive

Shit is so dope, haven't purchased any stuff yet though because I'm wondering how the tee fit is, what kind of blanks are used for the tee shirts

cbr was right, we print on the standard AAA blanks. Thanks for the love man.
June 26, 2010 @ 11:57 AM

Inactive

How about a NOSOTROS CONTRA ELLOS[I]tee? ooooh, how about a huge sticker that says that? Check your pm's by the way[/I]

workin on it! keep an eye out, its going to be a special release.
June 26, 2010 @ 12:00 PM

Inactive

like stated above, we'll be getting more hats, although it isnt going to be a HUGE restock, just a few dozen in each colorway...

We'll be getting a small restock in most styles of the tees on monday or tuesday so keep an eye out for that. we ran through alot of sizes quicker than we thought.
June 26, 2010 @ 01:00 PM
NICKYNON

just orderd my grey snapback =] ill get the black one when they re release them

June 27, 2010 @ 01:17 AM
dylanrocksss

thanks cbr and steppingrazor

will be copping a few things at the end of the week.
June 29, 2010 @ 12:52 AM

Inactive

thanks guys.

Hey just wanted to give you guys a heads up, we're going to be debuting our first cut & sew collection at Agenda in August. We opted to do production in Los Angeles, to keep as much of our product as American Made as possible. We felt it made more sense considering what we push with our brand. Obviously we cant do ALL products stateside (our bike with SE, and some other accessories), but we wanted to be able to do what we could. Prices are gonna be a bit more since its all US made but still affordable.

We're also going to be showing a leather accessories collection that we're producing in collaboration with some really talented dudes (names later...).

Cant show you guys the stuff yet, but jsut wanted to give everyone a heads up to keep your eyes peeled.
June 29, 2010 @ 12:55 AM
ignorantian

dope shit graham...i rather pay a little more for American made goods anyways. USA represent cool cool cool
June 29, 2010 @ 01:05 AM
seanss

thanks sean! hows the heat out there... shits creepin up in ca

its unfair
June 29, 2010 @ 12:41 PM
solexlife

thanks guys.

Hey just wanted to give you guys a heads up, we're going to be debuting our first cut & sew collection at Agenda in August. We opted to do production in Los Angeles, to keep as much of our product as American Made as possible. We felt it made more sense considering what we push with our brand. Obviously we cant do ALL products stateside (our bike with SE, and some other accessories), but we wanted to be able to do what we could. Prices are gonna be a bit more since its all US made but still affordable.

We're also going to be showing a leather accessories collection that we're producing in collaboration with some really talented dudes (names later...).

Cant show you guys the stuff yet, but jsut wanted to give everyone a heads up to keep your eyes peeled.

I respect that Graham. American made is really needed at this point. So much out sourcing doesn't even make sense anymore. For those who didn't know Quintin is made in the USA so I'm not being a hypocrite or anything.

June 29, 2010 @ 12:55 PM
ignorantian

I respect that Graham. American made is really needed at this point. So much out sourcing doesn't even make sense anymore. For those who didn't know Quintin is made in the USA so I'm not being a hypocrite or anything.

I didn't know that about Quintin, but good to know. cool
June 29, 2010 @ 04:16 PM
solexlife

I didn't know that about Quintin, but good to know. cool

Yeah all made in USA. Los Angeles to be specific.

June 29, 2010 @ 07:22 PM
Process_Theory

dope.
June 30, 2010 @ 12:16 AM
McBeasty

Yo Graham where you guys at now? Still selling out the warehouse?

SIZE 12 Flyknit Multicolor Racer & Rare Chukkas for sale. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/218888

July 1, 2010 @ 02:05 PM
ignorantian

Whoo my shit came, so fucking dope. The hat is ridiculously nice. Thanks UVT!
July 1, 2010 @ 04:26 PM
MCMXCIV

Whoo my shit came, so fucking dope. The hat is ridiculously nice. Thanks UVT!

good to hear. i'm still waiting on mine.

www.thefivecolumns.com / www.5th-column.tumblr.com / contact: codyb@thefivecolumns.com

July 2, 2010 @ 03:33 AM
NICKYNON

well that makes 2 of us haha still waiting

July 2, 2010 @ 11:11 AM
MCMXCIV

well that makes 2 of us haha still waiting

yeah, i was hoping to get it before the weekend.

www.thefivecolumns.com / www.5th-column.tumblr.com / contact: codyb@thefivecolumns.com

July 2, 2010 @ 03:09 PM
NICKYNON

yeah, i was hoping to get it before the weekend.

i just woke up went out side and my package was there.... i can already tell its gonna b a good day >sad thanks us versus them familia cool

July 2, 2010 @ 03:19 PM
ignorantian

i just woke up went out side and my package was there.... i can already tell its gonna b a good day >sad thanks us versus them familia cool

Dope...what'd you get?
July 2, 2010 @ 06:20 PM
MCMXCIV

just got my snapback.
wearing it out tonight. cool

July 2, 2010 @ 07:18 PM
ignorantian

Did you get the grey or black, Cody?
July 2, 2010 @ 08:48 PM
theh00d

Any1 got the uvt crewneck in small?
Trade me it for a medium?

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.