[Us Versus Them] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

January 01, 2010 @ 06:11:03
thx for the help steppingrazor, hope to recieve the tee soon!
January 02, 2010 @ 19:21:02

Inactive User

Rime!
Sure you guys saw this on the main page, just wanted to throw some stuff up in the new thread.

RIME aka Jersey Joe rocking the Capitalist Pigs tee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAYtpzlSOdE
January 02, 2010 @ 23:18:23
Sure you guys saw this on the main page, just wanted to throw some stuff up in the new thread.

RIME aka Jersey Joe rocking the Capitalist Pigs tee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAYtpzlSOdE

heard a rumor that you guys are closing up versus... that true?
January 03, 2010 @ 09:33:43

Inactive User

we're getting a warehouse to distribute out of and running a small retail space out of the front. not going to be selling other brands anymore so we're past the boutique phase and focusing on the brand solely.

We've got too much stuff planned for 2010 and we need to focus on the line more than running a streetwear boutique.
blushing
January 03, 2010 @ 11:07:39
hey steppingrazor did u got my order?
January 03, 2010 @ 11:18:25

Inactive User

yep! its going out tomorrow. got caught up with the new years madness over the past few days...
January 03, 2010 @ 12:16:12
we're getting a warehouse to distribute out of and running a small retail space out of the front. not going to be selling other brands anymore so we're past the boutique phase and focusing on the brand solely.

We've got too much stuff planned for 2010 and we need to focus on the line more than running a streetwear boutique.
blushing

sounds good can't wait to see what you guys got planned.
January 03, 2010 @ 12:50:39
Prior to the release of the UVTxBS collab, I read that this collab would be hitting retail stores such as the Attic and others. What happened?
January 03, 2010 @ 15:49:41
copped the UVTxBS Collab tee...one of the best collabs of 2009...i'll most likely be coppin the crew soon too!!
January 03, 2010 @ 17:22:01
aight thx, tough so, xmas and new years togetter.
yep! its going out tomorrow. got caught up with the new years madness over the past few days...
January 08, 2010 @ 10:53:31

Inactive User

Us Versus Them for Agenda Tradeshow.
Anyone heading to Agenda today?

From Agenda's site:

"Southern California based Us Versus Them combines inspired commentary with their penchant for striking artwork and photography to create an aesthetic that is hard not to notice. A main focus of their products is to bring to light events or struggles of the powerless or disenfranchised. Teaming up with Agenda, Us Versus Them decided to play off their respective names to produce a military watchcap. Featuring a patch design reminiscent of the homegrown secret-ops patches found throughout our governments clandestine operations around the world, the less-than-subtle wording is to remind people to always question what you believe to be the truth."

Thats pretty much all that there needs to be said. blushing
January 08, 2010 @ 22:35:10
did any one get their black scale collabo tees yet?
January 09, 2010 @ 04:34:58

Inactive User

weve shipped out ALOT. When did you order yours?
January 09, 2010 @ 04:49:01
Anyone heading to Agenda today?

From Agenda's site:

"Southern California based Us Versus Them combines inspired commentary with their penchant for striking artwork and photography to create an aesthetic that is hard not to notice. A main focus of their products is to bring to light events or struggles of the powerless or disenfranchised. Teaming up with Agenda, Us Versus Them decided to play off their respective names to produce a military watchcap. Featuring a patch design reminiscent of the homegrown secret-ops patches found throughout our governments clandestine operations around the world, the less-than-subtle wording is to remind people to always question what you believe to be the truth."

Thats pretty much all that there needs to be said. blushing

Saw this and good stuff everyone. Saw a couple of the UVT people out there today.

| Solexlife + www.solexlife.com |

January 09, 2010 @ 13:14:25

Inactive User

that was the crew. haha you wouldnt have spotted me though, i wasnt wearing any of my own stuff. tongueface
January 09, 2010 @ 13:19:01
UVT! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3 I still haven't copped the uvt x bs collab like I said I would.. Christmas made me broke.
Working again this week so yeah, once I get paiid you know wasssup.
January 09, 2010 @ 13:24:18
expecting big things from u guys for 2010

big up 2 all da uvt familia out there....

NOWORNVR I A family owned business I www.itsnowornvr.com I @NICKYNON

January 10, 2010 @ 02:42:05
that was the crew. haha you wouldnt have spotted me though, i wasnt wearing any of my own stuff. tongueface

haha. Word. It was easy to spot the UVT crew. i was with anwar

January 10, 2010 @ 21:13:06

Inactive User

ahhh word, did big cody find you guys? he said he was gonna find anwar to give him a tee.
January 11, 2010 @ 00:02:25
did any one get their black scale collabo tees yet?

i got mine last week. tees and crew are soo sick

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

January 11, 2010 @ 00:14:40
ahhh word, did big cody find you guys? he said he was gonna find anwar to give him a tee.

yeah he found anwar. lol.

January 11, 2010 @ 13:20:10

Inactive User

i got mine last week. tees and crew are soo sick

glad we were able to track everything down!
January 11, 2010 @ 14:39:30
we need fitteds!!???
January 11, 2010 @ 16:30:41
still waiting on my tee, heh.
January 12, 2010 @ 01:42:03

Inactive User

its gotta still be in transit blushing
January 12, 2010 @ 11:30:14
aight.
January 12, 2010 @ 19:57:07
weve shipped out ALOT. When did you order yours?

release date, I never got a tracking number either.
January 16, 2010 @ 19:43:20
Hey stepping, any word on that you can be replaced shirt, along with the rest of the fall tees? thanks

thriveordecline.com

January 16, 2010 @ 20:19:01
razor you never got back to me man
January 16, 2010 @ 20:34:55

Inactive User

Hey stepping, any word on that you can be replaced shirt, along with the rest of the fall tees? thanks

those were winter tees specifically, theyre getting printed as we speak. we switched printers so it put a delay on our production schedule.

FS,
I sent the info along to the guy who handles that and im waiting to hear back. I wouldnt have access to the tracking numbers, etc. As soon as i find out, you will. Theres no reason why it shouldnt have arrived by now.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x