December 31, 2010 @ 04:37 PM
foo55

just got my tracking code for my grab bag...11 lbs mmm

damn, whend you order? i hope i get mine soon

edit: just got mine an hour after i posted this. 11 lbs! the last time i got a $200 it was only 5 so im pretty pumped to see what im getting
December 31, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
Spicy

I just got my tracking number and it was 11 lbs as well.
December 31, 2010 @ 11:13 PM
IRNotHypebeast

what's up with mishka's customer service? My gf ordered the peacoat from the website for my bday and she didn't receive any shipping confirmation for like 2 weeks. on top of that when she finally got the package and gave me to try it on, i discovered that the fitment was crap! so i sent them an email about a week ago to get a refund but didn't hear anything from them at all. what the fuck is this? I never had any problem at all with my previous online orders but it seems like they are falling off hard. Very pissed off about my situation and I do not know what to do since they dont even have a phone number for me to call and complain.
December 31, 2010 @ 11:19 PM
PTBNL

Yeah I'm having a nightmare of a problem just trying to get a hold of these online order guys. They tell me they'll talk to me tomorrow then I never hear back!
January 1, 2011 @ 10:02 AM
Mrama

Yeah I'm also having a horrible time w/ them. I was charged twice for a $200 grab bag o__o
January 1, 2011 @ 10:12 AM
dertbag

just got my tracking code for my grab bag...11 lbs mmm

cool
January 1, 2011 @ 11:18 AM
My Pal the Crook

IRNotHypebeast,PTBNL and
January 1, 2011 @ 11:23 AM
gregmishka

Yeah I'm having a nightmare of a problem just trying to get a hold of these online order guys. They tell me they'll talk to me tomorrow then I never hear back!

What is your order number? I will check into it personally. When did you place the order?
January 1, 2011 @ 11:24 AM
gregmishka

[QUOTE=
January 1, 2011 @ 11:29 AM
gregmishka

I've got a problem with my order, but nobody answered my email - is there any number I should call, guess calling shop is pointless...

What is your order number? Did it get resolved? Let me know and Ill check into it.
January 1, 2011 @ 11:30 AM
gregmishka

what's up with mishka's customer service? My gf ordered the peacoat from the website for my bday and she didn't receive any shipping confirmation for like 2 weeks. on top of that when she finally got the package and gave me to try it on, i discovered that the fitment was crap! so i sent them an email about a week ago to get a refund but didn't hear anything from them at all. what the fuck is this? I never had any problem at all with my previous online orders but it seems like they are falling off hard. Very pissed off about my situation and I do not know what to do since they dont even have a phone number for me to call and complain.

What is your order number? I will look into it personally. --Greg
January 1, 2011 @ 01:44 PM
Mrama

My Situation: Email = Mrama@live.com/Mainmrama@live.com
IRNotHypebeast,PTBNL and
January 1, 2011 @ 11:03 PM
PTBNL

What is your order number? I will check into it personally. When did you place the order?

Thanks a lot greg! I just sent you a PM with all the info.
January 1, 2011 @ 11:14 PM
foo55

mishka is my favorite label and its nice seeing theyre willing to take care of problems

hopefully everything works out for everyone

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.