FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
October 24, 2010 @ 09:13 PM
lily527

so good and so fashion
October 25, 2010 @ 12:41 AM
__DONE__

Thanks for hitting me up... Sad to say I just got off work and couldn't grab... So, if any body has one in this thread I'll deposit in the A.m. and send the paypal ASAP... Smfh @ myself...

Last size left is 7 3/4: www.jackthreads.com/sales/1580/products/10349
October 25, 2010 @ 02:51 AM
SupremeXJesus

Sup Mishka, been neglecting you lately.
October 25, 2010 @ 10:49 AM
weinyeong

just picked this s/s 10 piece up...loving it
October 25, 2010 @ 02:33 PM
JD!

What was it called?

Tease us with some holiday pics ;)
October 26, 2010 @ 12:01 PM
jagreco87

I just got a pair of Alexi's that were missing a button at the top of the fly... anybody have extra buttons or know how i can get one? Mishka says they won't ship an extra button to me.
October 26, 2010 @ 12:40 PM
57s

^ that shit aint right -- for that i'd stop supporting the brand.
October 26, 2010 @ 01:31 PM
jamestapoz

twitter tuesday
October 26, 2010 @ 03:44 PM
jagreco87

yeah $170 pair of jeans missing a button and all they say is sorry, and we can't send buttons. not exactly great service for someone who wears a lot of their shit. not worth returning (i can get a button for like 2 bucks at joann fabrics haha) but i'll def think twice before buying next time.
October 26, 2010 @ 04:32 PM
windsock

Thanks for reminding me of Twitter Tuesday. I was able to get a T-shirt for what basically amounts to free shipping. I wish I could have gotten more, I really like those scout work pants and a sweater, but I've spent so much on clothes lately I couldn't get any more.
October 26, 2010 @ 09:48 PM
My Pal the Crook

yeah $170 pair of jeans missing a button and all they say is sorry, and we can't send buttons. not exactly great service for someone who wears a lot of their shit. not worth returning (i can get a button for like 2 bucks at joann fabrics haha) but i'll def think twice before buying next time.

Really dude? Did we say we "won't" send you a replacement button? No we politely informed you that we unfortunately don't have or keep extra buttons on hand, so we have none to send. If we did, you'd be more than welcome to one.

We encourage you to go get a refund or an exchange from wherever you purchased the jeans from (which I believe was Karmaloop). That would be way more productive in resolving your issue than trying to put us on blast with total misinformation.
October 27, 2010 @ 11:28 AM
jagreco87

You sent me an email that said: "Hey, Sorry for the mishap. Unfortunately, we do not have spare buttons available to ship to you." A 15 word email is neither polite nor informative, even if you use the word sorry.
I've read this forum for a while and only posted b/c I know if there's a way to get what i wanted, it would be from here. My frustration came out secondarily, and I don't think that's totally unfounded for such an expensive, "high quality" product.
That's all.
October 27, 2010 @ 11:42 AM
jamestapoz

You sent me an email that said: "Hey, Sorry for the mishap. Unfortunately, we do not have spare buttons available to ship to you." A 15 word email is neither polite nor informative, even if you use the word sorry.
I've read this forum for a while and only posted b/c I know if there's a way to get what i wanted, it would be from here. My frustration came out secondarily, and I don't think that's totally unfounded for such an expensive, "high quality" product.
That's all.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsdXmYGFBcU&NR=1
October 27, 2010 @ 11:48 AM
Gnou

A 15 word email is neither polite nor informative.

Well, it was pretty informative because they informed you exactly why they couldn't send one (besides the fact that they cannot possibly be responsible for Karmaloop's mishandling of their product).
And it was polite, mostly because it was not impolite. They could have said one-word "no", "nah bruh" or "we have plenty, but we don't feel bad enough for your ass to send one" or "fuck off back to your shite retailer" or just not replied at all, like most customer service do. But I'm sure you get the point. You could say it was civil more than it was polite; but it was definitely not rude.
And hey, you got your polite two-paragraph response now, so everybody's happy.
October 27, 2010 @ 01:14 PM
JD!

Don't cry, get a refund and buy from mishka, say nay to karmasoup, though you're rather annoying they should still send ya some free stickers, considering everyone they're rather nice... You should feel lucky you'll prob never visit the bar I used to work...
October 27, 2010 @ 01:18 PM
Con

That's all.

What were you expecting bro a fucking letter on how sorry they are that karmaloop sent you a pair of jeans with a missing button so there going to make a button just for you? It more than likely fell off when handled by karmaloop because mishka wouldnt send them that shit like that. Get over it dude, its not that big of a deal. Go get a button like you said you were and be happy that you own a pair of those jeans button or no button.
October 27, 2010 @ 01:34 PM
mopreme

I agree with the crook. you sir, are a fag.

coming on a message board to cry about your dismays with an online purchase in order to create negativity for a brand, and some how extorting a button, is........GAY!
October 27, 2010 @ 05:58 PM
kushmeister

agreed, mishka is top notch, no need for the negativity brah. i myself had a mishap with a varsity jacket that i bought straight from mishka and it was exchanged with no issues what so ever...what can i say, lesson learned, buy straight from mishka.
October 28, 2010 @ 11:07 AM
Gnou

Haha, poor guy, not only he's missing a button but now he's been admonished by half a dozen dudes for a commentary he didn't even want to make...

HEY, KEEP WATCH VOL. XXI

www.megaupload.com/?d=J2CNPPLK
October 28, 2010 @ 12:39 PM
Hova

man i love my mishka backpacks but they seem to all have 1 problem

they keep ripping at the top where that handle is sad

everything else is fine

any1 else get that happening or am i just putting too much inside it?
October 28, 2010 @ 03:33 PM
JD!

My girl just woke up she needs the red death crew neck anyone seen some size small? Mishka is sold out, karmsoup same... and that would be only two places I seem to have seen 'em online

less full bottles in the backpack should make 'em live longer ;)
October 28, 2010 @ 09:14 PM
bobba

I'm in love with this Parka:

As far as Mishka's customer service goes, they've always hooked me up to the fullest. Can't say enough positive things about the guys at Mishka, cool dudes.
October 28, 2010 @ 10:28 PM
Hova

My girl just woke up she needs the red death crew neck anyone seen some size small? Mishka is sold out, karmsoup same... and that would be only two places I seem to have seen 'em online

less full bottles in the backpack should make 'em live longer ;)

http://mishkanyc.com/item/death-varsity-crewneck--burgundy

thank me later cool
October 29, 2010 @ 12:20 AM
Ice$Grillz

I'm in love with this Parka:

As far as Mishka's customer service goes, they've always hooked me up to the fullest. Can't say enough positive things about the guys at Mishka, cool dudes.

this is such a niece piece. Moms is gonna hook it up for my 21st with one of them lol.

Anyone get the Diamond collab in the LA store? Seems like not alot people in here go to that store or I at least don't here anyone talking about it. I live in Fresno and take frequent visits to go up there. I went up last weekend for the Wiz show and snagged the Diamond collab.
October 30, 2010 @ 09:09 PM
oozedrip

GET ON IT QUICK!

MishkaNYC
It's Devil's Night! 66.6% off most everything for the next 66.6 minutes! Use code HAILSATAN when checking out www.mishkanyc.com/store

about an hour left
October 30, 2010 @ 09:40 PM
windsock

This sale has answered my prayers! So much stuff for so damn cheap! I love you guys! Hail Satan!
October 30, 2010 @ 10:23 PM
overtheradar

edit: I missed the sale by 7 minutes...

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

October 30, 2010 @ 10:26 PM
glenndisco

GET ON IT QUICK!

MishkaNYC
It's Devil's Night! 66.6% off most everything for the next 66.6 minutes! Use code HAILSATAN when checking out about an hour left

Much obliged sir!
October 30, 2010 @ 10:42 PM
bobba

Fuck, I was at work sad So close to a new Parka.

Mishka, Help Me!
October 30, 2010 @ 11:07 PM
overtheradar

Fuck, I was at work sad So close to a new Parka.

I was going to try to score one too! That parka's fire.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.