February 28, 2010 @ 05:35 PM
dertbag

some of the new tees are not AAA. real thin collars. fit is real different. you can even tell on the webstore.

My last shirts felt like Anvil, I compared it to my RAW shirt and RAW uses anvil from my knowledge... AAA is definitely softer to, these were more rugged it felt like...?

I can delete my post if it's wrong.
February 28, 2010 @ 07:59 PM
misterpoop

^ don't feel like its an anvil tee.

maybe greg or crook can clarify...

it's definitely different
February 28, 2010 @ 09:18 PM
misterpoop

my pick for next weeks freaky stylee.

February 28, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
My Pal the Crook

Shirt Body
Guys we are still using AAA blanks. We did however switch to their much softer ringspun body for most colors. Personally I think they're better shirts. They allow to use a less denser ink for a lighter more comfortable shirt, and they have a much better metamorphosis once entering the washer and dryer than the older AAA bodies did.

I realize we're not going to make everyone happy with the switch, but it was for the best.

And just for clarification the ONLY times we've ever used Anvil shirts are for bright Lime, Tropical and Ocean Blue.
February 28, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
bobba

Thanks for the info!

Nice fit, good luck!
March 1, 2010 @ 12:23 AM
misterpoop

Guys we are still using AAA blanks. We did however switch to their much softer ringspun body for most colors. Personally I think they're better shirts. They allow to use a less denser ink for a lighter more comfortable shirt, and they have a much better metamorphosis once entering the washer and dryer than the older AAA bodies did.

I realize we're not going to make everyone happy with the switch, but it was for the best.

And just for clarification the ONLY times we've ever used Anvil shirts are for bright Lime, Tropical and Ocean Blue.

bummer. i like the old body much better!
March 1, 2010 @ 05:45 AM
BennJzX

cheers for clearing that up, and make a uk webstore!
March 1, 2010 @ 10:47 AM
bulbastoise

I have the exact same shams and duvet cover and KWP pillow haha. Just need a cat and it'll be complete.
March 1, 2010 @ 05:53 PM
Metatron

i really hope there's a new black bart tee dropping in the summer...hint hint. seems like the cut and sew has gotten much better at the expense of the t-shirts. that's just my opinion though. last t-shirt i absolutely had to have was the cosmic truth one that came out 2 years ago.

Instagram: @realronjunior

March 1, 2010 @ 08:24 PM
ridiculoid

Quick question...What size is the model wearing in the DART section for the Swarm Windbreaker Black?

I have size medium for the Mishka Varsity jacket, leather coaches jacket and motorcycle jacket and they all fit perfectly. I'm wondering if I'd be fine ordering a medium or if I should order a size smaller? Looks like it sits pretty perfectly on the waist but I can't tell. I'm about 5'8", 145lbs if that helps any.
March 1, 2010 @ 11:18 PM
My Pal the Crook

i really hope there's a new black bart tee dropping in the summer...hint hint. seems like the cut and sew has gotten much better at the expense of the t-shirts. that's just my opinion though. last t-shirt i absolutely had to have was the cosmic truth one that came out 2 years ago.

This hilarious because consensus (from shops and media who have seen them) has been Spring 10, Summer 10 and Fall 10 have been our strongest tee collections in years. Yet the tee you used as an example a a "great design" was one of our worst selling t-shirts.

But if it's any consolation, the Cosmic Truth was and still is one of my favorites designs.
March 2, 2010 @ 03:59 AM
Jarshy

My Cosmic Truth tee is my second favorite tee, only to the Mansonic design cool

I'm really surpised that the Merino hoody costs more than a Swarm windbreaker! I hope when I finally have enough cash in 2 or so months, they won't be sold out of either.
March 2, 2010 @ 12:47 PM
Gnou

It's that sweet soft wool... pricy but comfy.
March 2, 2010 @ 05:32 PM
lawlercon

This hilarious because consensus (from shops and media who have seen them) has been Spring 10, Summer 10 and Fall 10 have been our strongest tee collections in years. Yet the tee you used as an example a a "great design" was one of our worst selling t-shirts.

But if it's any consolation, the Cosmic Truth was and still is one of my favorites designs.

i felt like spring 10 was the best tee collection yet. my favorite mishka tees would have to be;

[LIST=1]
[*]mnwka x flying coffin
[*]cosmic overfiend
[*]cosmic truth
[*]spectre of doom
[*]8 bit adder
[*]power swords
[/LIST]
March 2, 2010 @ 06:20 PM
Hypebea$t

is that why my echo park tee

got so faded after 1 wash?
March 2, 2010 @ 07:01 PM
misterpoop

is that why my echo park tee

got so faded after 1 wash?

mine did too. less dense ink
March 2, 2010 @ 08:13 PM
rocka

March 2, 2010 @ 08:36 PM
bobba

^Cool video
March 2, 2010 @ 08:41 PM
bobba

Cool video, I definitely want the Trailblazer Jacket & Vest

*EDIT*

Selling the remainder of my tees on eBay, some of which have not been on my hypebeast listing.

My eBay

Thanks!
March 3, 2010 @ 09:21 AM
Metatron

reeeeeaaaally looking forward to what summer and fall have to offer if thats the case. if cosmic truth was one of your worst selling tees, what is the best selling tee of all time? my personal mishka faves would be...

1. cosmic truth
2. nagel ranger
4. black bart 3 (the puffy reference)
3. the fuckface orioles tee
5. the beaded tee with ssur

that mighty healthy collab with theo huxtable on the shirt was off the chain too

Instagram: @realronjunior

March 3, 2010 @ 09:31 AM
Ricky07

Props on posting that vid rocka, all those pullovers at 55 seconds are fire!
March 3, 2010 @ 11:46 AM
Gnou

Man, I keep seeing those scout work pants as yellow when they're actually tan... All through the lookbook I thought it was so amazing... BUT THEY'RE TAN. Dammit.
March 3, 2010 @ 05:15 PM
WILL209

Has anyone recieved their order confirmation yet?, i ordered stuff on feb 27th and i got the reciepts but no UPS tracking yet, i can be patient, but should i be worried?
March 3, 2010 @ 05:20 PM
oozedrip

Has anyone recieved their order confirmation yet?, i ordered stuff on feb 27th and i got the reciepts but no UPS tracking yet, i can be patient, but should i be worried?

be patient. nothing to be worried about YET.
March 3, 2010 @ 05:22 PM
dertbag

Anyone know when the sales usually happen, I'm meaning to cop some denim but to poor.
March 3, 2010 @ 05:26 PM
oozedrip

Anyone know when the sales usually happen, I'm meaning to cop some denim but to poor.

be on the lookout for their twitter on tuesdays. and just be a part of the newsletter. they'll do it on holidays and such usually and towards the end of clothing seasons. but you just missed out last week when they had a 50% code.
March 3, 2010 @ 05:32 PM
dertbag

be on the lookout for their twitter on tuesdays. and just be a part of the newsletter. they'll do it on holidays and such usually and towards the end of clothing seasons. but you just missed out last week when they had a 50% code.

Yeah I saw it, but I had no money in my papyal razz. Gunna join the newsletter
March 3, 2010 @ 05:54 PM
WILL209

thanks OozeDrip, yeah I think I should get it by friday, hopefully
March 3, 2010 @ 11:53 PM
WILL209

I got my tracking tonight, yes>sad and im totally getting the keep watch duffelcool
March 4, 2010 @ 12:10 PM
lethalbacon

Lucky. I ordered on the 27th too but haven't had anything since the original confirmation. International orders probably get left til' last anyway... I just can't wait for my stuff sad

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.