FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 28, 2010 @ 10:56 PM
Pizza_dough

I got the "PBR" shirt i've been looking at for a while, and the pen to go right in my selvege coin/pen pocket lol. Thanks Benny!

Also, Benny my next project for my Typography class is a 2 page spread. Similar to like a car ad in a magazine. My teacher suggest that cars, or skate or clothing logos or something like that would be to boring and typically if we wanted it to be a portfolio piece. So, I would like to make mine about you, and possibly use some pictures off ur blog of quotes, AND if so I would be sure to put under the quote or picture or like at the bottom on the spread where it was from. If u'd rather me not do it thats fine too. Thanks for the clothes again!

get 20% off at karmaloop.com with repcode: tron21 at checkout.

November 29, 2010 @ 12:27 AM
Strict9

finally copped a dough boy fittedcool.... but forgot to use the hypebeast discount, if that would of even worked

November 29, 2010 @ 08:30 AM
ravenfan7

Does anybody know what happened to the cut and sew shirts? I was gonna get one on sale today but I think they've been taken down. Also, is the artist Pez that Benny collaborated with the same Pez who is a Barcelona graffiti artist?
November 29, 2010 @ 11:41 AM
bennygold

I got the "PBR" shirt i've been looking at for a while, and the pen to go right in my selvege coin/pen pocket lol. Thanks Benny!

Also, Benny my next project for my Typography class is a 2 page spread. Similar to like a car ad in a magazine. My teacher suggest that cars, or skate or clothing logos or something like that would be to boring and typically if we wanted it to be a portfolio piece. So, I would like to make mine about you, and possibly use some pictures off ur blog of quotes, AND if so I would be sure to put under the quote or picture or like at the bottom on the spread where it was from. If u'd rather me not do it thats fine too. Thanks for the clothes again!

I would be honored!
November 29, 2010 @ 11:43 AM
bennygold

finally copped a dough boy fittedcool.... but forgot to use the hypebeast discount, if that would of even worked

Awesome! cybermonday sale is crazed!
November 29, 2010 @ 11:44 AM
bennygold

Does anybody know what happened to the cut and sew shirts? I was gonna get one on sale today but I think they've been taken down. Also, is the artist Pez that Benny collaborated with the same Pez who is a Barcelona graffiti artist?

I took them down for the day - we have less then 10 left and i wanted to keep them for the store.
November 29, 2010 @ 12:13 PM
ravenfan7

I took them down for the day - we have less then 10 left and i wanted to keep them for the store.

understood, thanks Benny I'll have to step up my t-shirt game then
November 29, 2010 @ 07:34 PM
bennygold

Thank you so much to everyone that placed and order with us today. We are shipping them out as soon as we get them. There has been a TON! The support is really humbling. Only a few hours left and its back to regular pricing.
November 29, 2010 @ 10:38 PM
ravenfan7

Went for a Good As Gold tee can't wait till it arrives! Benny Gold t's fit me perfectly, as expected. Also, Benny, if you're thinking about doing any more cut & sews in the future I'd ben interested.
November 30, 2010 @ 07:21 PM
Strict9

got my shipping confirm, my dough boy should be here next weekcool

December 4, 2010 @ 07:28 PM
bennygold

got my shipping confirm, my dough boy should be here next weekcool

I tried to get them out as fast as i could! Thanks for the order and support!
December 6, 2010 @ 04:53 AM
SwissMissFire

damn! haha benny golds has a 30% off sale and i'm outta the country for it. so stoked on those murdered jeans too!
December 6, 2010 @ 07:32 PM
Strict9

Thanx Benny I got my dough boy today!

December 8, 2010 @ 01:34 PM
bennygold

damn! haha benny golds has a 30% off sale and i'm outta the country for it. so stoked on those murdered jeans too!

You missed out! I am wearing the black denim now and it's super nice!

Safe travels!
December 8, 2010 @ 02:16 PM
M4a1--M14EBR

Question on the raw denim, why do you recommend going one size down to start? Just curious cause I'm usually a 33 in Levi's and not sure what size to get.
December 8, 2010 @ 07:54 PM
Pizza_dough

Question on the raw denim, why do you recommend going one size down to start? Just curious cause I'm usually a 33 in Levi's and not sure what size to get.

I would definatly say to get a 32 u may even be able to do 31 but 32 is a definate. Im usually 32 and got 32 and it will fall down without a belt and the 35" inseam means even if u size down they wont be short on you.

December 8, 2010 @ 08:31 PM
bennygold

Vanity sizing because all raw denim stretches in the waist. Size down and it will fit normal in a week. I like them a little slimmer also so that helps
December 9, 2010 @ 02:39 PM
M4a1--M14EBR

Vanity sizing because all raw denim stretches in the waist. Size down and it will fit normal in a week. I like them a little slimmer also so that helps

Ok I got it, so how slim do they fit? LIke 501's or 514's? I hope not like 511's, my balls need to breath.
December 11, 2010 @ 01:22 PM
DearlyDeparted

Veneratio Carus Mortuus Honor the Dearly Departed twitter.com/dearlydprtd info@dearlydprtd.com

December 11, 2010 @ 01:38 PM
BaLLnFoShO

ohhhhhh more pics...
December 11, 2010 @ 03:33 PM
Pizza_dough

ohhhhhh more pics...

Alsooo, sad story. I got my tee and my pen from the cyber monday sale and i already lost my pen. I had it in my selvege denim pen/coinpocket thing and i noticed once that as i got up from sitting at my desk it had pushed out a bit but as i was walking across campus it must have gotten slowly puched up as i was walking and fell out. sad It was nice while i had it but needless to say i wont be using my penslot again lol.

December 13, 2010 @ 09:26 PM
bennygold

This is a family collab. Going to be available at our sf store soon!
December 14, 2010 @ 03:39 AM
HighFiveJosh

its definitely a good feeling when my girlfriend gives my some benny gold stickers shortly after a package arrives. i'm definitely excited for christmas now. haha.
December 14, 2010 @ 03:42 AM
HighFiveJosh

i'm pretty sure she got me some bg denim but i dont know which one yet. are there any specific care instructions or tips on making them last for a long time?
December 14, 2010 @ 07:38 PM
Strict9

hand wash and hang dry

December 14, 2010 @ 09:47 PM
bennygold

The details on the SAG bag are dope. Plus I like how he made it smaller than the normal sized SAG bags.

Thank you! Sag made an extra 50 bags so i recently took them to keep it exclusive. After the 50 are gone they are gone forever!
December 18, 2010 @ 09:33 PM
bennygold

i'm pretty sure she got me some bg denim but i dont know which one yet. are there any specific care instructions or tips on making them last for a long time?

Just wear them and love them - they get better with time! I don't wash mine much.. a cold soak helps at the start also to get set the indigo dye
December 24, 2010 @ 11:30 PM
HighFiveJosh

Just wear them and love them - they get better with time! I don't wash mine much.. a cold soak helps at the start also to get set the indigo dye

thanks man! i got them. gold standard size 29. they are a bit too long and a little big around the waist too so i gave them a good soak in hot water for about an hour and put them in the washing machine with no detergent and the indigo dyed the leather patch blue. what should i do about that?
December 25, 2010 @ 12:09 AM
Pizza_dough

thanks man! i got them. gold standard size 29. they are a bit too long and a little big around the waist too so i gave them a good soak in hot water for about an hour and put them in the washing machine with no detergent and the indigo dyed the leather patch blue. what should i do about that?

Same thing happened to me and its slowly wearing off to natural leather color again. :/

December 25, 2010 @ 04:05 AM
FCKNsteez

anybody want my selvaged denim? there just too baggy for me..there a 32 but fit kinda like a 33..only worn like twice

pm me

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.