[The Hundreds] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

December 30, 2010 @ 02:17:48 AM
how do the hundreds flannels fit? i want a flannel thats long cuz i sag and i dont want my boxers and ass just hanging out lol do they fit slim and long? or boxy/wide like a bell towrads the bottom?
December 30, 2010 @ 02:27:55 AM
they fit true to size but id say their slim and long. from M to L u can tell a difference length wise not so much the width and its pretty much the same length as it goes down... doesnt have a "bell"
December 30, 2010 @ 16:24:07 PM
they fit true to size but id say their slim and long. from M to L u can tell a difference length wise not so much the width and its pretty much the same length as it goes down... doesnt have a "bell"

Agreed completely. I'm usually a size medium, but I copped a large just so I could comfortably have space to wear a heavyweight crewneck/hoody underneath it. Had to send it back for the reason stated by BENTO. There was damn near no difference in shoulder, chest and waist width, but it was significantly longer. Damn near dwarfed me. lol
December 31, 2010 @ 13:05:20 PM
deadstockshoes has garflied tees at $25.

Apparently they use to be shoetrends. I have bought over 20 pairs of shoes from shoetrends over the last 3 years and they have always been legit.

Copped the Group in blue, and grabbed another Basic in ash.
December 31, 2010 @ 15:09:30 PM
deadstockshoes has garflied tees at $25.

Apparently they use to be shoetrends. I have bought over 20 pairs of shoes from shoetrends over the last 3 years and they have always been legit.

Copped the Group in blue, and grabbed another Basic in ash.

I'm not tryna be an ass, but are you sure they're legit my man? Jordan I's for $85, a full stock run on SB Dunk lows that've sold out almost a year ago for $65 and all Kobe 4's for $100? Kinda strange to me yo...
December 31, 2010 @ 16:54:10 PM
I bought from them a bunch of times. I got homies that are on Niketalk all the time and they are as legit as they come. Not the fastest response times when they were Shoetrends, but now as Deadstockshoes they respond pretty quick. I got Oakley Frogskins from them earlier last week and they were all good. I'll take pics of the Garfiled when it arrives.
January 01, 2011 @ 22:18:39 PM
I'm not tryna be an ass, but are you sure they're legit my man? Jordan I's for $85, a full stock run on SB Dunk lows that've sold out almost a year ago for $65 and all Kobe 4's for $100? Kinda strange to me yo...

Theyre legit. I bought 3 pairs of shoes from them and if it wasnt for me working at nike id be buying more haha
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x