Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 26, 2006 @ 06:09 AM
Starky D

little video from the seller mantisfist

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXnvXS-TPhc

fateuk has a whole load the milo hoody is the same design as the multi colour one but just in green, blue or pink
August 26, 2006 @ 06:17 AM

Inactive

fateuk hasn't got them up in his shop yet. You got a link to his pics of the actual hoodies?
August 26, 2006 @ 06:23 AM
savioa

fate is gonna sell them for 500 quids
August 26, 2006 @ 06:29 AM

Inactive

fate is gonna sell them for 500 quids

for the shark or milo?? for that price i'd rather cop an og camo
August 26, 2006 @ 06:30 AM
Starky D

on his preview email he said 500-600 for sharks
250 for milo

hopefully teh milo won't be quite as hyped so resellers will go easy. i'm hoping that they won't drop both at once in uk and separate them out? or am i being too hopeful?

i only really want that green milo but not seen it unfolded
August 26, 2006 @ 06:43 AM

Inactive

on his preview email he said 500-600 for sharks
250 for milo

hopefully teh milo won't be quite as hyped so resellers will go easy. i'm hoping that they won't drop both at once in uk and separate them out? or am i being too hopeful?

i only really want that green milo but not seen it unfolded

i reckon they'll seperate them out.
August 26, 2006 @ 06:44 AM
Starky D

The red one has really grown on me but it's stupid money,for something that's on the hood and I don't generally walk around with my hood up lol

I am definately interested in the milo camo but if the green one has too much yellow in probably won't bother and keep my money for the carhartt/bape jacket or the black camo which will probably be equally suprised
August 26, 2006 @ 06:47 AM

Inactive

The red one has really grown on me but it's stupid money,for something that's on the hood and I don't generally walk around with my hood up lol

I am definately interested in the milo camo but if the green one has too much yellow in probably won't bother and keep my money for the carhartt/bape jacket or the black camo which will probably be equally suprised

i wonder what has dropped in London today? i'm 10 mins from bws but i can't leave work until 4pm.
August 26, 2006 @ 08:12 AM

Inactive

today

camo thermals
milo trucker hats
milo converse hi and lows

copped a trucker in black. Most people were more interested in the origianl fake stuff in hideout. I was one of the first people in hideout (went past by chance during lunch) but didn't cop. The only thing i liked was the hoody and crewneck but they were too expensive.

too expensive in Hideout? I don't believe you..................HA HA!
August 26, 2006 @ 08:20 AM
crs-1

people complained to the council apparently.

Yes because allegedley people were :-

Leaving loads of rubbish on the floor
Blocking the pavement
Behaving like utter dicks.

Anyone who queues outside over night just to get a bit of clothing quite clearly has serious issues. Its not a life of death situation only a piece of clothing, I used to be really into Bape but the sort of people who are now wearing it and the attitude of some of the staff has completely put me off.
August 26, 2006 @ 08:25 AM

Inactive

Blocking the pavement

Anyone who queues outside over night just to get a bit of clothing quite clearly has serious issues. Its not a life of death situation only a piece of clothing, I used to be really into Bape but the sort of people who are now wearing it and the attitude of some of the staff has completely put me off.

i wonder if they were smearing feacel matter on the walls and "marking" their place in the queue if you get what i mean lol
August 26, 2006 @ 09:44 AM
juggla

can someone tell me for how much the milo hoody will drop ? and when?
August 26, 2006 @ 10:17 AM
Starky D

dropped in japan already couple on ebay but you're looking 260GBP

it's strange now i've seen real pics of them i don't really like them that much, not 260 anyway
August 26, 2006 @ 12:00 PM
BapeHead

what time you lot gonna go and line up?
August 26, 2006 @ 12:03 PM
XXeyes

Blocking the pavement

well its not 'allegedley' its more FACT

ppl bloack the pavement, act like dicks and leave rubbish about even if it was a 1 hour queue. but of course over night there is much more of everything...

oh yh and im queueuing outside right now...
August 26, 2006 @ 12:52 PM
juggla

dropped in japan already couple on ebay but you're looking 260GBP

it's strange now i've seen real pics of them i don't really like them that much, not 260 anyway

i know they dropped in japan, but the resell price hurts me... i thought flying to london and get one there...dont think there will be such a queue like in japan...

so i need to know the date to check some flights...and the retail price

can you add or send me the pictures of the milo hoody? maybe i dont want it anymore after seeing live pictures...
August 26, 2006 @ 01:07 PM

Inactive

today:

soda bapes: coke, fanta, grape fanta, 7up

abc camo cap
August 26, 2006 @ 04:03 PM
stretch8

so any 1 down for the 1 nighter or u jus gonna pop up in the mornconfused
August 26, 2006 @ 04:46 PM
Starky D

today:

soda bapes: coke, fanta, grape fanta, 7up

abc camo cap

how much was the camo cap? watching a few on ebay and want to know if there's gonna be much difference

one of fateuk's hoodys went a medium for 890 so people are willing to pay suprised
August 26, 2006 @ 04:52 PM

Inactive

how much was the camo cap? watching a few on ebay and want to know if there's gonna be much difference

one of fateuk's hoodys went a medium for 890 so people are willing to pay suprised

damn, some people are ballin. I don't know how much the caps were. It was packed in there and i had no money to even contemplate asking about prices, lol.

I've decided i don't think can't be assed to camp for the shark, feels a bit sad. I'll just turn up early morning. arrrgh we'll see nearer the time.
August 27, 2006 @ 02:38 AM
Starky D

i'm only really interested in the milo camo but differing pics give me different ideas

there's now a few sellers on ebay that are doing them (still no pondon) and they're all round the 260 mark sad

sod it i'll go down on the morning on first tube lol
August 27, 2006 @ 07:39 AM

Inactive

..which milo is it you referring to?
smile ..the bape fans should just roll up and bust the que open. sod the re-sellers. lol..
August 27, 2006 @ 09:24 AM
BapeHead

is anyone gonna wait there over night to try and get a hoodie or just gonna turn up really early in the morning?
August 27, 2006 @ 09:51 AM
washingmachine

any1 know the exact date for the sharks and the milo???? i want them &)

i think il que up for them
August 27, 2006 @ 03:06 PM
Starky D

not sure but 8th seems to be the believed date

one seller on ebay has milo camos for 190 so not really any different to uk bar the extra 20 for postage
August 27, 2006 @ 04:09 PM
Starky D

WOAH! pondon not even rinsing, english prices!
August 27, 2006 @ 04:44 PM

Inactive

WOAH! pondon not even rinsing, english prices!

i know. That pink milo camo is a steal if anyone wants it.
August 27, 2006 @ 06:16 PM
washingmachine

hopefully milo and shark dont come out on the same day >.< doubt il have that much money to spend on so many hoodies in one gosad
August 28, 2006 @ 01:49 AM
Starky D

i know. That pink milo camo is a steal if anyone wants it.

gone now but when i saw the price suprised

it really does make me cry to know the hoodies cos shit all in japan lol
August 28, 2006 @ 09:31 AM
XXeyes

..which milo is it you referring to?
smile ..the bape fans should just roll up and bust the que open. sod the re-sellers. lol..

you obviusly dont want something THAT bad if your not willing to queue up...

dont even use the term 'bape fans' its gay....there are 'fans' in the queue....dont make me laugh

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.