Starky D

not being funny but what on earth are you on about lol 3/4 days
August 23, 2006 @ 04:45 PM

Inactive

we had a number system though....

my friend is in japan now lol....
hope he can sort something out for me
no queue for me this time

you can't queue for more than a night now anyway. I am dredding this drop lol.
August 23, 2006 @ 04:46 PM

Inactive

if anyone could pm me a definate release date i would be very grateful. i have to come from northampton so its a big risk to take if i dont get the correct date

thanks
August 23, 2006 @ 05:01 PM
Starky D

camping outside for one night in london in the cold (although it's not cold yet) suprised
August 23, 2006 @ 05:03 PM

Inactive

ive camped once.. although its knackering the next day its not too bad. ive made some good friends by queing
August 23, 2006 @ 05:21 PM
Starky D

i've seen pics but what i don't understand is 4 days on the trot, were they for different items?

i've seen a pic and i think it's of the london shop of a guy in his multi camo milo hoody then another one on top sat there queuing
August 23, 2006 @ 05:52 PM

Inactive

savioa, numbering system? who did that? was it the heads in the que or bws? man, i just can't get my head around the 3/4 day thing, respect - thats real hardcore.
August 24, 2006 @ 06:48 AM
savioa

the heads at the front
August 24, 2006 @ 09:49 AM
XXeyes

if there was a numbering system then my assumption is that ppl did return home instead of actually being outside the shop for 4 days (that would have been somewhat sad...)
August 24, 2006 @ 10:29 AM

Inactive

if there was a numbering system then my assumption is that ppl did return home instead of actually being outside the shop for 4 days (that would have been somewhat sad...)

i think this is some what unfair if they had left for long periods of time. Imagine being in a queue and then 6 or more people turn up and go to the front.
August 24, 2006 @ 01:06 PM
savioa

i think this is some what unfair if they had left for long periods of time. Imagine being in a queue and then 6 or more people turn up and go to the front.

that was what happened to me, 20 heads turned up in front of me on a wednesday morning...I was trying to speak to the staff about this, but seems no one cared..

And that was the end of the long queue history and now the regulation is 1 night queue only...
but this does not help too much
cuz some times bws gets shipment on the middle of the day and puts out stuff straight away....
u never know...
August 24, 2006 @ 01:25 PM
Starky D

ah ok i was being dumb, sorry i thought you meant you stayed there for 4 days because the same item kept coming back and thought ?!?!?! in my mind, but you actually stayed there 4 nights in advance of an item dropping lol

ok confusion has stoped now

ok that's hardcore but you're a nutter, how can they stop you anyway it's not like they own the space outside the shop
August 24, 2006 @ 05:10 PM

Inactive

ah ok i was being dumb, sorry i thought you meant you stayed there for 4 days because the same item kept coming back and thought ?!?!?! in my mind, but you actually stayed there 4 nights in advance of an item dropping lol

ok confusion has stoped now

ok that's hardcore but you're a nutter, how can they stop you anyway it's not like they own the space outside the shop

people complained to the council apparently.
August 24, 2006 @ 06:48 PM

Inactive

i can imagine it creates quite a nuisance, two sided coin really- dedicated fans, and the mayhem that ensues!
i mean, in all honesty, why don't they just space out the items over several days or weeks even and then they could drop them at random, that way every head gets a chance to get lucky? its crazy how they always sell out of items in one morning, when heads can wait for months for the chance to get it. surely if bws were bothered by the que-ing masses/resellers like they say they do, this wouldn't happen? i think bws secretly love the hype!

hype= $$$$?!

..besides the police can disperse gatherings of 2 or more for loitering, and name areas restricted/ dispersal zones!!
August 25, 2006 @ 01:08 AM
Starky D

ah ok, i guess so if there's a long line of people, but i was just imagining savoia the lone soldier there by himself being moved on lol

i think i'll just go to take pics, no chance i'm gonna get a look in
August 25, 2006 @ 03:08 AM
bape_uk

suspended

whos going 2 the bond street party 2day in soho???
August 25, 2006 @ 07:29 AM
stretch8

so any1 kno if well b the gettin the next roadsta colourways along withe the hoods.......
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
August 25, 2006 @ 08:10 AM

Inactive

today

camo thermals
milo trucker hats
milo converse hi and lows

copped a trucker in black. Most people were more interested in the origianl fake stuff in hideout. I was one of the first people in hideout (went past by chance during lunch) but didn't cop. The only thing i liked was the hoody and crewneck but they were too expensive.
August 25, 2006 @ 09:45 AM
Richie_Rich

This happens all the time at BWS. You get there nice and early and think great cos there's only a handful of people in front of you but by the time the shop opens an extra 20 have appeared! And rather conveniently they all seem to know those queuing in front of you! They could of been queuing for 8 days, doing shifts or they might of just rolled out of bed! Who knows! It
August 25, 2006 @ 09:46 AM
Richie_Rich

today
Most people were more interested in the origianl fake stuff in hideout. I was one of the first people in hideout (went past by chance during lunch) but didn't cop. The only thing i liked was the hoody and crewneck but they were too expensive.

Out of interest, how much were the Original Fake hoodies? Was there a queue?
August 25, 2006 @ 11:00 AM
savioa

This happens all the time at BWS. You get there nice and early and think great cos there's only a handful of people in front of you but by the time the shop opens an extra 20 have appeared! And rather conveniently they all seem to know those queuing in front of you! They could of been queuing for 8 days, doing shifts or they might of just rolled out of bed! Who knows! It
August 25, 2006 @ 11:16 AM
singh

so any1 kno if well b the gettin the next roadsta colourways along withe the hoods.......
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

are the new roadsta colourways being released same time as the hoodies?
August 25, 2006 @ 11:36 AM

Inactive

Out of interest, how much were the Original Fake hoodies? Was there a queue?

the hoodies were very very nice. They were
August 25, 2006 @ 12:42 PM
stretch8

new roadstashave already dropped in jp,
August 26, 2006 @ 02:53 AM
Starky D

fucking hell you seen pics/youtubes of shark stuff in japan confused

is it this friday for london?

not too keen on the new roadstas, i want the country ones more brazil etc

thermals looked nice but already got something similar so didn't bother and i have to say the price wasn't bad either! 75 seemed unusually low, bws london even beating reseller price!
August 26, 2006 @ 03:59 AM
savioa

boys...1000 people today in Osaka as what i heard from my friend

he got a blue milo...

im very very happy.....
August 26, 2006 @ 04:02 AM
Starky D

nothing on ebay yet well i can't find anything lol
August 26, 2006 @ 04:36 AM

Inactive

fucking hell you seen pics/youtubes of shark stuff in japan confused

is it this friday for london?

not too keen on the new roadstas, i want the country ones more brazil etc

thermals looked nice but already got something similar so didn't bother and i have to say the price wasn't bad either! 75 seemed unusually low, bws london even beating reseller price!

got a link to the madness? i hope the drop date in the uk is wrong.
August 26, 2006 @ 05:11 AM
james19

the people in japan were queueing for shark hoodies
and baby milo's??? anyone know which milo's??

+ anyone any idea of when the drop in hk is??
am over here now...thinking whether to join the madness.....
not too sure.......

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.