August 20, 2006 @ 03:59 PM

Inactive

yh thats what i heard....8th...bws staff told me....its a secret tho...shhhhhhh

not anymore lol....

i'm suprised they would give a date for such a hyped item. I can imagine the queues now. sad
August 20, 2006 @ 04:56 PM
Rolo

8th september shark hooody bws london
aparently

Wasn't it the 26th of this month? Well that's what i heard...But i dunno...
August 20, 2006 @ 05:11 PM
Sneaker_glue

Wasn't it the 26th of this month? Well that's what i heard...But i dunno...

26th is the JP release date for the shark hoody.
August 21, 2006 @ 10:23 AM
Dubz

Ello peepz!!!!!

Milo camo polo's in black or white....nice...

L8erz

DUBZ
August 21, 2006 @ 02:02 PM
Starky D

Ello peepz!!!!!

Milo camo polo's in black or white....nice...

L8erz

DUBZ

yeah i saw! woah gosh! temptation was tested. saw few resellers had em for 90 quid and thought hmmmmmm wait and see price in uk only 95 so i was pleasantly surprised! but i'm not going to part with the cashment, i realised it's a wicked top but come on it's suprised lol

they still had reversibles in there! and all the snakeskin colours, did no one go at the weekend or something razz
August 21, 2006 @ 03:57 PM
singh

anyone know if they've still got the milo jeans and the retail?

cheers
August 22, 2006 @ 07:12 AM

Inactive

yeah i saw! woah gosh! temptation was tested. saw few resellers had em for 90 quid and thought hmmmmmm wait and see price in uk only 95 so i was pleasantly surprised! but i'm not going to part with the cashment, i realised it's a wicked top but come on it's suprised lol

they still had reversibles in there! and all the snakeskin colours, did no one go at the weekend or something razz

there is too much heat coming out soon thats why
August 22, 2006 @ 07:48 AM

Inactive

Seriously, is anyone going to camp out for Shark/Tiger hoody or just turn up early and push in? razz I'm not sure I like em, maybe 60% sure, but I'm 100% sure I can't afford one. Still want to line up tho ha ha ha!
August 22, 2006 @ 10:39 AM
Dubz

Seriously, is anyone going to camp out for Shark/Tiger hoody or just turn up early and push in? razz I'm not sure I like em, maybe 60% sure, but I'm 100% sure I can't afford one. Still want to line up tho ha ha ha!

Push in....ur only be gettin in front of the resellers

When do the Tigers drop???...The tiger has my name on it

P.E.A.C.E

dubz
August 22, 2006 @ 12:18 PM

Inactive

i'm just gonna turn up early and go to work afterwards. I'm still not sure which hoody i prefer yet - shark or milo camo. Either way i can only afford one for the month and no reselling cunt is going to get in my way. At least BWS London doesn't have to deal with retarded goons like NYC.
August 22, 2006 @ 12:41 PM
eric

pushing in
I'm pushing in no doubt about it.
Gonna go in the queue- windmill fashion - taking down hoody's left right and centre.
August 22, 2006 @ 12:48 PM
XXeyes

if im near the front and sum fucker pushes in front of me i will have something to say about....>sad

i know no one is gona follow thru with psuhing in cos they havent the BALLS

but so what if peeps at the front are resellers?! if soemone jumped the queue they wuld be pushing in front of everyone not jus resellers...
August 22, 2006 @ 01:26 PM
Marco0172255

cool does any 1 no any legit sites for bape,milo,bbc exc
August 22, 2006 @ 01:34 PM
Marco0172255

whos they?
August 22, 2006 @ 01:34 PM
Marco0172255

anyone know if they've still got the milo jeans and the retail?

cheers

whos they?
August 22, 2006 @ 01:53 PM
frank101

Yes there are still milo jeans, I think they are f*cking retarded
August 22, 2006 @ 02:12 PM

Inactive

Man I am too old and too smart to camp out! If th word on the street is legit, then I'll pop by real early and see what's up. We should all say Hi.

XXeyes will be the dude ice grillin everyone smile , eric will be windmillin and dubz will be cussing out re-sellers, revs will be cursing if both hoodies drop at once and I'll be the old dude rollin up looking too damn tired! Sorted!
August 22, 2006 @ 02:15 PM

Inactive

if im near the front and sum fucker pushes in front of me i will have something to say about....>sad

i know no one is gona follow thru with psuhing in cos they havent the BALLS

but so what if peeps at the front are resellers?! if soemone jumped the queue they wuld be pushing in front of everyone not jus resellers...

well said.

I just hope people aren't gonna camp out for these. I have a life. I wonder if BWS is gonna enforce the same rules they did for the swarvo camo hoodies.
August 22, 2006 @ 02:26 PM

Inactive

Man I am too old and too smart to camp out! If th word on the street is legit, then I'll pop by real early and see what's up. We should all say Hi.

XXeyes will be the dude ice grillin everyone smile , eric will be windmillin and dubz will be cussing out re-sellers, revs will be cursing if both hoodies drop at once and I'll be the old dude rollin up looking too damn tired! Sorted!

sounds like a right crazy bunch smile
August 22, 2006 @ 02:37 PM
Starky D

if it's a friday then i'm done for, can't get there but then that's a good thing because haven't spent the money

hopefully resellers will go easy on the milo hoody which is the one i actually want and just make their money for the week off the sharks which in my opiniion are plain nasty
August 22, 2006 @ 02:58 PM
Tha Bape Star

I just hope people aren't gonna camp out for these. I have a life. I wonder if BWS is gonna enforce the same rules they did for the swarvo camo hoodies.

mate this could be the longest q to date.

much more hyme this tym round. many more beasts on the badwagon and in the middle of school hols....

only 2 colour sharks dropping apparently, orange and grey.
August 23, 2006 @ 03:06 AM
bape_uk

suspended

hi guys, sounds like theres gonna be a crazy q, hope it does not drop on a friday, cus i cant get the day off work!!!!|0
August 23, 2006 @ 05:19 AM
fieldy

So this may be a stupid question but will bws take phone orders for the new hoodiesconfused
August 23, 2006 @ 09:31 AM
james19

argh so annoyed i wont be around for these....but plenty of hoodies to come i guess.....the hoody season is just coming round
August 23, 2006 @ 11:04 AM

Inactive

i have a weird feeling Friday 8th is not the drop date. I can't remember them ever giving an exact date for a hot item before.
August 23, 2006 @ 11:04 AM
savioa

So this may be a stupid question but will bws take phone orders for the new hoodiesconfused

nope.

u guys should expect the queue to be more madness than 2nd series camo parka drop last year.

well, i queued 3 days for that and did not manage to get a good color..

this time less than 20 pieces gonna drop in london bws i bet.

i wish it's a secret drop on monday lol...
but i ain't queueing this time.

and u could cop a abc milo hoody instead...
August 23, 2006 @ 12:37 PM
Rolo

Damn! Got school on the 8th, Have to go back to school on the 7th =S.
I'll try tell my friend to help me buy it, and i give him the money.
August 23, 2006 @ 02:28 PM
Starky D

nope.

u guys should expect the queue to be more madness than 2nd series camo parka drop last year.

well, i queued 3 days for that and did not manage to get a good color..

this time less than 20 pieces gonna drop in london bws i bet.

i wish it's a secret drop on monday lol...
but i ain't queueing this time.

and u could cop a abc milo hoody instead...

lol how did you queue for 3 days?! do you mean 3 hours?

i actually prefer the milo hoody and that's the one i want but if it's friday never going to happen. i just hope the resellers go easy on the milo hoody and make their profit on the sharks
August 23, 2006 @ 03:12 PM
savioa

lol how did you queue for 3 days?! do you mean 3 hours?

i actually prefer the milo hoody and that's the one i want but if it's friday never going to happen. i just hope the resellers go easy on the milo hoody and make their profit on the sharks

3 days, u cannot get anything if u queue 3 hours
i know people who queued for 4 days even
August 23, 2006 @ 03:43 PM

Inactive

3 days? and some people qued 4 days? man you serious??
savioa man, i gotta ask- how did you physically do that? thats serious man! i heard the stories but thought it was all hype, i mean did you like sleep on the street for that length of time? i don't suppose you like washed or anything?
sorry i'm mad curious!
damn, i've always managed to get lucky with bws in london, and never qued like some folk have. i guess no tiger hoods for me then. i'm pretty freaked by that. will you be copping the new hoods?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.