Official BWS London Thread

July 19, 2006 @ 10:51:57 AM
Post: 15
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: AMSTERDAAAAAAAM!!
Hey, I just came back of the centre of London, and the BWS... I bought 2 tees

1 with the brown ape head (I will take pics. when I' m home) and 1 with on the back, and bapehead on the front. And allso bought 2 Bapesta straps... the stars, tel. creaners...
July 21, 2006 @ 05:34:28 AM
Post: 608
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: London, UK
Any news on whats out today? those madstas out yet?
July 21, 2006 @ 08:48:55 AM
Post: 134
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ESSEX
Ello peepz

Dropz 2day...

Milo Bapesta's - blue, grey, yellow and red
Bape - SS Rugby tops
Bape polo 1/2 camo
Bape shirts, pink & white
Bape shirt with a load of different logo's over it.
New plain shorts
New shorts with bape on the front left leg.

NJoi ya weekend!!!!

DUBZ
July 22, 2006 @ 10:37:41 AM
Post: 15
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: AMSTERDAAAAAAAM!!
Ooow smhsmh... Why do I live in the Nethelands.... And just came back from London.

Now they release cool things.
July 22, 2006 @ 10:55:09 AM
Post: 383
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, Paris, New York, Tokyo and Manila
FEEL MY POTENTIAL
July 25, 2006 @ 04:29:48 AM
Post: 134
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ESSEX
Ello peepz....

Sorry couldn't update y'all yesterday....These where the drops!!!

Milo Fruit Box t
Bape Box teez - new angry head

Think that's all that was there...

Anyone know when the new basketball tops drop???

L8erz

DUBZ
July 25, 2006 @ 18:43:17 PM
Post: 10
Join Date: Apr 2006
any one kno of any info when the roadstas may drop
July 26, 2006 @ 07:34:55 AM

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
any one kno of any info when the roadstas may drop


notone have the inital release colours it seems. JP drop is this week I believe so maybe 2 weeks after to hit UK? I'm waiting for the 2nd release of colours but eager to see these in real life.
July 26, 2006 @ 15:54:32 PM
Post: 76
Join Date: May 2006
Location: London
Just asked in BWS today, they said they had no idea when the Roadstas would be in.
July 26, 2006 @ 15:55:30 PM
Post: 76
Join Date: May 2006
Location: London
Originally posted by Inactive User


They were in today, got my black and pink one in M blushing
July 26, 2006 @ 17:57:42 PM
Post: 101
Join Date: Jul 2006
Originally posted by Inactive User
Just asked in BWS today, they said they had no idea when the Roadstas would be in.


that's not a surprise really
July 27, 2006 @ 10:19:32 AM

Inactive User

ok here is the deal folks. BWS closed early because soho had a power cut. My work also had a power cut so i went over to BWS but it had already closed.

From the window i managed to see the new chompers and black multi camo reversables in all three colours. They will probably have a lot of sizes left tomorrow due to the power cut today.
July 27, 2006 @ 13:58:27 PM
Post: 101
Join Date: Jul 2006
Originally posted by Inactive User
ok here is the deal folks. BWS closed early because soho had a power cut. My work also had a power cut so i went over to BWS but it had already closed.

From the window i managed to see the new chompers and black multi camo reversables in all three colours. They will probably have a lot of sizes left tomorrow due to the power cut today.


lol i was on my way at lunchtime only for the tube to announce just after leaving TTCR "oxford circus is shut" by the time it got to bond street then i went back to TTCR i didn'thave enough of my lunch hour left to hike it there and back so didn't bother. glad didn't miss much
July 28, 2006 @ 06:16:44 AM
Post: 101
Join Date: Jul 2006
I walked past on way to work, gosh their shelves actually look full.

They have the baby milo shirts with the food on in there too for the macdonalds massive.
July 29, 2006 @ 12:39:05 PM
Post: 24
Join Date: Jul 2006
erm..... sorry if this has already been mentioned but what is the address of BWS in soho I'm thinking of going there this week, also do they stock all sizes (i'm xxl >smh )
July 29, 2006 @ 12:55:24 PM
Post: 608
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: London, UK
4 upper james st....
02074944924

yeah shelves are pretty full
loads of tees
milo shirts
polos
red madstas, the chompers

but im waiting for the roadstas :D
July 29, 2006 @ 12:59:10 PM
Post: 24
Join Date: Jul 2006
Originally posted by Inactive User
4 upper james st....
02074944924

yeah shelves are pretty full
loads of tees
milo shirts
polos
red madstas, the chompers

but im waiting for the roadstas :D
thanks for the info, do they stock any of the baby milo hoddies?)
July 29, 2006 @ 13:00:14 PM
Post: 608
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: London, UK
no hoodies....its like the peak of summer man....
July 29, 2006 @ 13:04:47 PM
Post: 24
Join Date: Jul 2006
Originally posted by Inactive User
no hoodies....its like the peak of summer man....

thats a good point , well made lol yer well I guess I can wait till september/octobertongueface
July 29, 2006 @ 13:18:30 PM
Post: 101
Join Date: Jul 2006
Originally posted by Inactive User
4 upper james st....
02074944924

yeah shelves are pretty full
loads of tees
milo shirts
polos
red madstas, the chompers

but im waiting for the roadstas :D


I swear i'm gonna crease if they're some dumb price and pondon etc are doing them cheaper.

I want to get the reverse camo tees the purple/blue one but i'm guessing they'll be silly money.

Anything in there today, gonna walk past tomorrow see if it's worth going monday
July 29, 2006 @ 15:56:18 PM

Inactive User

yep nothing spectacular today. They did drop the basket ball jerseys in all camo colours. I just picked up a milo camo wrist band.
July 31, 2006 @ 05:33:23 AM
Post: 103
Join Date: Feb 2006
Originally posted by Inactive User
I swear i'm gonna crease if they're some dumb price and pondon etc are doing them cheaper.

I want to get the reverse camo tees the purple/blue one but i'm guessing they'll be silly money.

Anything in there today, gonna walk past tomorrow see if it's worth going monday


well london will be the most expensive of all the bws's as usual but i think theyll be
July 31, 2006 @ 06:53:23 AM
Post: 101
Join Date: Jul 2006
it's cool i got mine blushing (x2 lol)

lucky pondon didn't go too ott like what's been done for some of the larger sizes blinkyeyes
August 01, 2006 @ 09:49:02 AM

Inactive User

If anyone gets inside info on the London drop, will you share it? blushing

Anyone planning on camping or just going in early? The hype on these isn't great but it'd suck to miss out and pay stupid prices somewhere else.
August 01, 2006 @ 11:27:09 AM

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
If anyone gets inside info on the London drop, will you share it? blushing

Anyone planning on camping or just going in early? The hype on these isn't great but it'd suck to miss out and pay stupid prices somewhere else.


well i'll definitely get there early ofr Saturday just to make sure. I pass BWS on the way to work Mon - Fri anyway so i'll keep an eye out.

To be truthful i don't think they really know wassup sometimes in regards to releases. I asked how much the camo reversibles would cost when they drop, and the worker didn't even know they existed.
August 01, 2006 @ 12:27:13 PM
Post: 24
Join Date: Jul 2006
sweet! theres gonna be new stuff on saturday? I was gonna go to BWS anyway but this is even more reason to goblushing
August 01, 2006 @ 14:32:01 PM
Post: 101
Join Date: Jul 2006
Originally posted by Inactive User
well i'll definitely get there early ofr Saturday just to make sure. I pass BWS on the way to work Mon - Fri anyway so i'll keep an eye out.

To be truthful i don't think they really know wassup sometimes in regards to releases. I asked how much the camo reversibles would cost when they drop, and the worker didn't even know they existed.


lol classic

the general reply is usually "we get new stuff every day"
August 02, 2006 @ 03:28:42 AM

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
lol classic

the general reply is usually "we get new stuff every day"


I think they are basically left out of the loop in the UK. It'd be interesting to know what level of contact and info the other stores get compared to the UK store.

It might be for their own sanity to be honest, imagine the number of times they get asked the same questions.

And if they did say yea for sure such and such drops on Saturday, there's be chaos in the street outside.

I basically work of hints and posts on here etc.
August 02, 2006 @ 07:46:09 AM
Post: 134
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ESSEX
New dropz 2day:

Milo camo shirt
Milo Polo's
New box tee
Black skullsta's

Outa ere!!!

Roadsta's onda way!!!!!!

DUBZ
August 02, 2006 @ 08:27:27 AM
Post: 255
Join Date: Jun 2006
prices?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x