[Rogue Status] - 2009 Discussion Thread

December 03, 2009 @ 17:04:35
Hayyyye guyzzz can I buyz one of Dem shirts wit guns on it. Shyt is fiiiiire I be at da club gettn da hunnies
December 03, 2009 @ 17:54:00
^^^ ok?
December 03, 2009 @ 23:21:55
Hayyyye guyzzz can I buyz one of Dem shirts wit guns on it. Shyt is fiiiiire I be at da club gettn da hunnies

Where you been homie?
December 04, 2009 @ 17:31:52
How often does choc croc send out newsletters? I never seem to get the and I've been on the mailing list for about 4 months now.

I want to buy a DTA member hoodie but I dont want to pay $96 retail, but they seem to be the only ones who have it other than TFL
December 04, 2009 @ 19:14:15
How often does choc croc send out newsletters? I never seem to get the and I've been on the mailing list for about 4 months now.

I want to buy a DTA member hoodie but I dont want to pay $96 retail, but they seem to be the only ones who have it other than TFL

check there blog, they post sales on there. should have copped during black friday for 40 percent off. they are doing a promotion right now free shipping
December 04, 2009 @ 21:12:47
check there blog, they post sales on there. should have copped during black friday for 40 percent off. they are doing a promotion right now free shipping

Yeah totally spaced on that one :/
December 04, 2009 @ 21:45:57

If you really want it, just buy it and support RS. Don't sleep on it! smokeyface

#TMC

December 05, 2009 @ 00:07:48
its almost impossible to "sleep" on rs shit now... just sayin
December 05, 2009 @ 00:13:30
RS bash session!!
Lets go!!!

I voluntarily "sleep" on RS.
December 05, 2009 @ 00:23:43
lol i konw 90% of the people in this thread want me to fuck off. but its just too easy to "Make Hate" about them. Yo and Jasper are awesome people irl dont get me wrong. its theyre shit is getting outta hand now, mouse pads.....staples collabo?
December 05, 2009 @ 00:32:06
lmao! Staples collab.

All i wanna know is when are the gunshow sheets droppin???

Then we can literally "sleep" on RS
December 05, 2009 @ 00:34:13
Stopped by PacSun today, paper-thin cheap as fuck gunshow script hoodie, DTA crest, DTA slapsy, Secured By DTA, DTA Posse, gunshow drift team, color of money, FU gunshow, caliknuckle, and more. Right next to the Y&R shmediums. How can you sleep on RS anymore?
December 05, 2009 @ 01:05:35
2 things: when did they make a gunshow script hoodie and what a FU
December 05, 2009 @ 01:53:49
I see mike has a white/blakc out of my hood hoodie. anyone got a blue n black one in med? and/or a Death to RS red hoodie med?
thanks
December 05, 2009 @ 10:28:17
Really sick of looking at my rogue status tees in my closet , so if someone wants about 20 rogue tees ill let them have them for 45.00 shipped idc if i get a infractue for this.
December 05, 2009 @ 13:12:19
mousepads... mousepads?? (in the jim mora playoffs tone)

C'MON MAN!!!
December 05, 2009 @ 14:45:16
Dta slaps boardshorts
December 05, 2009 @ 16:06:10
i just looked online at pac suns rs and dta gear,. i kinda like that grimetape shirt. luckily the pac sun near me doesnt carry anything hopefully they wont. I still have to order all my stuff online, its a store that sells it about 2 hours from here. its cool that no one else here knows anything about it. all they see is the sick ass shirts. touche
December 05, 2009 @ 16:07:38
Really sick of looking at my rogue status tees in my closet , so if someone wants about 20 rogue tees ill let them have them for 45.00 shipped idc if i get a infractue for this.

what size and what do you have >?

has anyone ever seen a Rogue shirt with no tag and it has the ROGUE written like the vogue shirt with a mac 10 on the inner back collar?
December 05, 2009 @ 16:12:20
I see mike has a white/blakc out of my hood hoodie. anyone got a blue n black one in med? and/or a Death to RS red hoodie med?
thanks

correct me if im wrong but didnt they only make the white and black color of oomh in a tee and the hoodie was only black/blue?
December 05, 2009 @ 16:13:25
when was this tee released? no idea what a mack 10 is
December 05, 2009 @ 16:18:45
when was this tee released? no idea what a mack 10 is

lol. u prolly have 100 gunshows and dont know what a mac 10 is lols.
December 05, 2009 @ 16:22:52
correct me if im wrong but didnt they only make the white and black color of oomh in a tee and the hoodie was only black/blue?

Look at Audi mikes signature. Im not 100% sure but I know Mike aint a liar
December 05, 2009 @ 16:44:50
what size and what do you have >?

Has anyone ever seen a rogue shirt with no tag and it has the rogue written like the vogue shirt with a mac 10 on the inner back collar?

im a xl.
December 05, 2009 @ 16:55:29
ruleandre pm's
this dude is retarded.

him- why do u have to be a dick ? idk wht a mack 10 is.

Me- Google is your friend. it makes u look like less of a dumbass.

him- look up maack 10 logo?

me- I find it funny that u prolly have 100 gunshows but you do not know what a mac 10 is lols.

him- mack 10 is a rapper.....

Me- a Mac 10 is a gun... yes there is a rapper named Mack 10, but i doubt there is a picture of him on a rs tee....

him- lol. ooh the gunshow with rs on it bro and word of advice shouldnt be a dick to someone

me-im not a dick usually. just use google for shit u dont know. people hate on u enough, dont give them more ammo. just sayin..

Him- and u assume i have 100 gunshows?? how?

me- clearly i know u do not have 100 gunshows. honestly, i wouldnt be surprised, but ill give u the benefit of the doubt. you need not take things so literally all the time... i dunno y ur so butthurt over it.

him- i know but if u dont know what i have whyd u say that?

SMFH.
December 05, 2009 @ 17:04:06
I guess I'm not the only one that ruleandre bugs.
December 05, 2009 @ 17:18:27
ur a tool
December 05, 2009 @ 17:59:32
ruleandre pm's
this dude is retarded.

him- why do u have to be a dick ? idk wht a mack 10 is.

Me- Google is your friend. it makes u look like less of a dumbass.

him- look up maack 10 logo?

me- I find it funny that u prolly have 100 gunshows but you do not know what a mac 10 is lols.

him- mack 10 is a rapper.....

Me- a Mac 10 is a gun... yes there is a rapper named Mack 10, but i doubt there is a picture of him on a rs tee....

him- lol. ooh the gunshow with rs on it bro and word of advice shouldnt be a dick to someone

me-im not a dick usually. just use google for shit u dont know. people hate on u enough, dont give them more ammo. just sayin..

Him- and u assume i have 100 gunshows?? how?

me- clearly i know u do not have 100 gunshows. honestly, i wouldnt be surprised, but ill give u the benefit of the doubt. you need not take things so literally all the time... i dunno y ur so butthurt over it.

him- i know but if u dont know what i have whyd u say that?

SMFH.

lmao imagine someone like that everyday. smh
December 05, 2009 @ 20:18:47
Look at Audi mikes signature. Im not 100% sure but I know Mike aint a liar

Thanks you! And no,im not a liar unless i've been drinking. In that case I'm a Congressmen.
Yes i have a white/black outofmyhoodhoodie. Ther were 2 colorways.
December 05, 2009 @ 20:43:51
Thanks you! And no,im not a liar unless i've been drinking. In that case I'm a Congressmen.
Yes i have a white/black outofmyhoodhoodie. Ther were 2 colorways.

No doubt Congressmen lol
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x