Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 20, 2009 @ 05:31 PM
REBEL8

My name is Joshy D. and I started REBEL8 a few years ago. Some of you may have heard of us, some of you not. I hope this forum would be a good place to have an open dialogue with you in regards to all things R8. If you have a suggestion, question, comment or concern, please holler. I personally will read it all and answer to the best of my abilities.
October 20, 2009 @ 05:38 PM
Tonytones

surprised r8 didnt have a thread on here before. Their work is killa. SUPPORT!coolcool
October 20, 2009 @ 05:40 PM
REBEL8

Thanks man. I'm new to a lot of this. It's funny to have a brand that's 6 years old and it feels like we are JUST starting. I can't wait until everyone sees what we are working on now.
October 20, 2009 @ 05:47 PM
REBEL8

rebel 8 is definitly a dope brand, i have been following for awhile..alot of dope designs, keep it up!

Thank you so much. Means a lot.
October 20, 2009 @ 05:48 PM
OGHennyLo

Yo you see those Oilskin fitteds? Bananas!
October 20, 2009 @ 05:48 PM
REBEL8

I just need to get up to at least 25 posts fast to post some photos! I want to show our FTC Japan collab we have been working on.
October 20, 2009 @ 05:51 PM
REBEL8

Yo you see those Oilskin fitteds? Bananas!

We still have stock of them at REBEL8.com if anyone is interested. I can't take mine off. Finally a New Era that actually looks better AFTER you step on it.
October 20, 2009 @ 05:54 PM
REBEL8

any chance on getting some slaps thrown my way??

We throw a gang of them in with each and every order. Today I gave the word to Doug, our shipper, to throw 50 in each order. We are working on flowing even more stickers for free through some street teams, but that is still in the works. I always have hundreds on me and LOVE passing them to people I meet in person.
October 20, 2009 @ 05:59 PM
TuningTokyo

Burn Bridges snapback is sooo dope. First time looking into the brand beyond that and I am definitely impressed. Hope to see some more good stuff in the future.
October 20, 2009 @ 06:01 PM
REBEL8

Burn Bridges snapback is sooo dope. First time looking into the brand beyond that and I am definitely impressed. Hope to see some more good stuff in the future.

Thanks. Our New Era game is about to get a little crazier into early next year. As for the snapbacks and mesh caps, I will try and post photos right here on this Hypebeast forum before ANYWHERE. In the next few weeks you'll see what I'm talking about. LOTS of new hats, and the launch of R8 Cut & Sew!
October 20, 2009 @ 06:18 PM
peabe

loving rebel8 dude. such good shit and ill keep supporting
October 20, 2009 @ 06:30 PM
REBEL8

loving rebel8 dude. such good shit and ill keep supporting

Thanks a lot. Read your thing about Size 8 New Eras. We got stock of that size on REBEL8.com if you ain't knowing. Thanks again.
October 20, 2009 @ 06:42 PM
chargerfan

We throw a gang of them in with each and every order. Today I gave the word to Doug, our shipper, to throw 50 in each order. We are working on flowing even more stickers for free through some street teams, but that is still in the works. I always have hundreds on me and LOVE passing them to people I meet in person.

I got a good amount from you guys when you were at TFL but there all up in the streets now, i know theres at least one thats been up since that day cool

love all the artwork, its sick!
October 20, 2009 @ 08:07 PM
jzm3

Have been following your blog for quite some time. Also shocked that you guys haven't been up here till now. I got a nice batch of stickers when I ordered my hoodie a year ago. Have been wanting to cop the burn bridges hoodie but was too late on it.
: (
October 20, 2009 @ 08:14 PM
KCFerguson07

Thanks. Our New Era game is about to get a little crazier into early next year. As for the snapbacks and mesh caps, I will try and post photos right here on this Hypebeast forum before ANYWHERE. In the next few weeks you'll see what I'm talking about. LOTS of new hats, and the launch of R8 Cut & Sew!

can't wait to see those!
October 20, 2009 @ 08:39 PM
0$C@R!

You know I show love for R8ST!
-Chopperhead

www dot xwhereeaglesdarex dot com
October 20, 2009 @ 10:35 PM
Mr. Brajevich

Sheeeeiit you know Versus is down with Rebel 8.

www.thefivecolumns.com 5th-column.tumblr.com 20%

October 21, 2009 @ 01:08 AM
seb_

Ever plan on doing a street team out here in LA? I would love to help out ,been posting up your slaps for awhile now, big fan. Also are the burn bridges lighters ever coming back ?
October 21, 2009 @ 01:10 AM
SHRIMP SAUCE

Can't wait to get some sneak peaks of stuff you have been working on.
October 21, 2009 @ 02:13 AM
Jaymo85

Rebel 8 for life! Sending love from the UK, keep the good sh*t coming.
October 21, 2009 @ 04:54 PM
REBEL8

Rebel 8 for life! Sending love from the UK, keep the good sh*t coming.

Thanks! Our UK Distributor is dope and I really hope he continues to push us in the right direction out there. You'll be getting all the new goodies out that way in a few weeks. Cut and sew!
October 21, 2009 @ 04:54 PM
REBEL8

Can't wait to get some sneak peaks of stuff you have been working on.

As soon as I get 25 replies, I'll post an image of some never before seen shit. Stoked!
October 21, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
REBEL8

Ever plan on doing a street team out here in LA? I would love to help out ,been posting up your slaps for awhile now, big fan. Also are the burn bridges lighters ever coming back ?

Yes. We are trying to figure a legitimate marketing team for SoCal. Give us a little time and we should be all good with it and hopefully be able to flow a ton of stickers to everyone. As for the lighters, we'll make a new one some day. Heard a bunch of stories that the USPS was stealing them or not letting them ship. Bummer.

Thanks for posting!
October 21, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
REBEL8

Sheeeeiit you know Versus is down with Rebel 8.

I ain't got nothing but love for Versus. I wore that damn Us Versus Them crew neck every damn day for a LONG time. Such a dope name for ANYTHING.
October 21, 2009 @ 04:57 PM
REBEL8

Have been following your blog for quite some time. Also shocked that you guys haven't been up here till now. I got a nice batch of stickers when I ordered my hoodie a year ago. Have been wanting to cop the burn bridges hoodie but was too late on it.
: (

We are going to have things dropping all the time. There is never a wrong time to catch up!
October 21, 2009 @ 05:03 PM
Rawkid

Mad props, respect and love from the Netherlands to R8! I've been a personal fan of Mike Giant and his art for years so it's no surprise, becoming a fan of R8 was the next logical step. You and Mike are an inspiration for entrepeneurs!
Only one thing that bums me out tho, is your gear isn't available here in Holland. Atleast, i haven't found anything yet. And all of the R8 stuff i bought in Germany.
October 21, 2009 @ 05:07 PM
REBEL8

Mad props, respect and love from the Netherlands to R8! I've been a personal fan of Mike Giant and his art for years so it's no surprise, becoming a fan of R8 was the next logical step. You and Mike are an inspiration for entrepeneurs!
Only one thing that bums me out tho, is your gear isn't available here in Holland. Atleast, i haven't found anything yet. And all of the R8 stuff i bought in Germany.

We are ALWAYS looking for better distribution in regions were we have none or are lacking. Unfortunately your best bet at this time is to order direct from REBEL8.com. We are still such a small company and although on our way, things take time to seep out all the way from SF. Thanks a lot for the message and support.
October 21, 2009 @ 05:28 PM
Rawkid

100% Support. I'll keep a lookout for distributors so you guys have a reason to come to Amsterdam. I know Amsterdam has other sh*t you might like... (grass & a$$) Hahaha. R8 will be HUGE!
October 21, 2009 @ 06:35 PM
REBEL8

100% Support. I'll keep a lookout for distributors so you guys have a reason to come to Amsterdam. I know Amsterdam has other sh*t you might like... (grass & a$$) Hahaha. R8 will be HUGE!

I've definitely been to AmDam and definitely had a good time. Not fucking with the whores, but had my fair share of all things weed. Hella fun.
October 21, 2009 @ 11:10 PM
KCFerguson07

i live on the complete opposite coast. Any chance of putting a few out online?
I am 7 1/8th if you do!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.