Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 28, 2009 @ 06:48 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

aiite cool. i was thinking about copping the waxed denim last time i was at urban...but i wasn't sure about the fit/feel. i didn't have time to try them on. next time i will tho.

Werd!

www.STINKGRENADESTUDIOS.com

July 28, 2009 @ 06:51 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

If any of you are on Facebook, you can follow The Comune HERE and Twitters can follow HERE.

July 28, 2009 @ 09:50 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

Comune featured on HighSnobiety, click here to check it out!

July 29, 2009 @ 10:30 AM
rieker3

Andy you are promoting the shit outta this brand. whats good with that?
July 29, 2009 @ 11:39 AM
stinkgrenadestudios

Andy you are promoting the shit outta this brand. whats good with that?

Something like that, lol. Comune is actually going to be a prospective client of mine and I have some big plans for them in an non-endemic industry outside of fashion. Plus, I really like the brand and the pieces that they put out, especially their outerwear. Its pretty high quality considering that the prices are so reasonable for what it is. Just want to make sure all you HB'ers out there know about the brand!

July 30, 2009 @ 12:59 AM
somet

Yup, Urban has been carrying the brand for a little while. Since its a crossover between streetwear and contemporary style, you'll be seeing these pieces other than online streetwear destinations.

How do you like the denim?

they're coool, the material's kinda thick so i haven't worn em much this summer.

buuut, i went to urban today and found the derek jacket in navy. dope as heck.

woulda copped but $120's a bit steep.
July 30, 2009 @ 12:15 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

they're coool, the material's kinda thick so i haven't worn em much this summer.

buuut, i went to urban today and found the derek jacket in navy. dope as heck.

woulda copped but $120's a bit steep.

I think it would've made more sense if the weather was colder. cool

July 30, 2009 @ 12:16 PM
rieker3

Comune reminds me a lot of Kid Cudi's style...
July 30, 2009 @ 02:50 PM
ceso@fd

andy...sick stuff...when can i get some comune stuff ;) when you gonna be back in L.A?
July 30, 2009 @ 02:56 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

andy...sick stuff...when can i get some comune stuff ;) when you gonna be back in L.A?

LOL! We shall see how next year goes. I might be back September 5th for my nephews first birthday. How are things out in the LBC? Tell all the boys I said what's up.

July 30, 2009 @ 03:04 PM
ceso@fd

LOL! We shall see how next year goes. I might be back September 5th for my nephews first birthday. How are things out in the LBC? Tell all the boys I said what's up.

stuff looking good though...any retailers out here in la, besides online retailers?...things are chill here in lbc...bout to hit up seattle next week then sonoma in 2 weeks...chill for about 1 1/2 months till irwindale...i might come to nyc for vacay in september..not sure yet...ill hit you up tho!
July 30, 2009 @ 03:06 PM
rieker3

.bout to hit up seattle next week

shoulda hit it up this weekend. SEA FAIR... the biggest boat party of the year
July 30, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
ceso@fd

shoulda hit it up this weekend. SEA FAIR... the biggest boat party of the year

deng wish i was there this weekend...you should check out our event the following weekend after at evergreen speedway.. formulad.com/pro-championship/seattle.html smile
July 30, 2009 @ 03:12 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

stuff looking good though...any retailers out here in la, besides online retailers?...things are chill here in lbc...bout to hit up seattle next week then sonoma in 2 weeks...chill for about 1 1/2 months till irwindale...i might come to nyc for vacay in september..not sure yet...ill hit you up tho!

Werd. Urban Outfitters will be carrying it but only a few stores out here in NYC has it for now, should be hitting the West Coast stores REALLY soon. Keep an eye out at Active as well as they may or may not be carrying it but its not certain at this point. Hit me up when you get out here!

July 30, 2009 @ 03:12 PM
rieker3

deng wish i was there this weekend...you should check out our event the following weekend after at evergreen speedway.. formulad.com/pro-championship/seattle.html smile

not a resident... lo siento... hit me up with LA events id be down
July 30, 2009 @ 03:16 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

not a resident... lo siento... hit me up with LA events id be down

www.formulad.com - hit up this event and show my boys at FD some love. Even if you're not into cars, drifting is crazy and you will be into cars after one event. The end of the series is held at Irwindale Speedway, check out the site.

August 1, 2009 @ 12:57 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

Here is the official Stocklist for now:

Urban Outfitters - The retail stores will have the entire current collection but their web stores will be limited.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW URBAN OUTFITTERS

Karmaloop - Again, they do not have the entire collection listed but I would check regularly as they may be getting in more product.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW KARMALOOP

The Closet - I'm not quite sure if their retail stores in Orange County are selling them but you can definitey purchase them off of their web store.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CLOSET

Other retail front and boutique stores such as American Rags, Metro Park, Active, INVEN.TORY, oaksNYC will also have them. I will update the Stocklist as Comune hits more retailers.

August 1, 2009 @ 01:17 PM
rieker3

let me know when they go sale andy or give me ur discount ;) ;)
August 1, 2009 @ 02:19 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

let me know when they go sale andy or give me ur discount ;) ;)

Haha, sorry bro. I don't have any discount codes to these stores but retailers usually have sales all the time. If there are any that I know of, I'll definitely let all you guys know!

August 3, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
jaazielann

His mustache reminds me pf Hitler LOL!!!!! the tees are so pretty especially the beer and cigar one, The skeleton hand is pretty too, it would be a pretty idea to give it as agift for someone special.
August 4, 2009 @ 05:12 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

His mustache reminds me pf Hitler LOL!!!!! the tees are so pretty especially the beer and cigar one, The skeleton hand is pretty too, it would be a pretty idea to give it as agift for someone special.

The tee's are super soft, light and very comfy.

August 18, 2009 @ 02:21 PM
3whole

The quality looks pretty good. Do you get your pieces produced in the US?
September 1, 2009 @ 03:29 AM
D.Cool

How does the The B SZA Jacket fit? All my hoodies are small. American Apparel hoodies fits tighter for a small and an LRG hoodies fits pretty snug. How would you say this jacket fits?
September 29, 2009 @ 08:45 PM
mitchhh

I was also wondering about The B SZA Jacket fit, as well as The B SZA jeans. i have a pair of Nudies in the Thin Finn that I've sized up a little. Are they a similar fit?
September 29, 2009 @ 09:10 PM
vedant

Sized up 1 on the B SZA denim and can barely get them on, there's no way I can button them up. Do you guys think they'll stretch like raw denim or should I just return them?
September 29, 2009 @ 10:50 PM
BksNinja

Im starting to like this brand. like their Jeans, they look tuff and its affordable smile

KARMALOOP - LNGWKND - 20% Off Non-New Items & Free Shipping. SPEND AT LEAST $75.

October 1, 2009 @ 08:30 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

The quality looks pretty good. Do you get your pieces produced in the US?

It is manufactured overseas.

October 1, 2009 @ 08:32 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

How does the The B SZA Jacket fit? All my hoodies are small. American Apparel hoodies fits tighter for a small and an LRG hoodies fits pretty snug. How would you say this jacket fits?

It is made to be fitted so I would stick with the size you normally get.

October 1, 2009 @ 09:07 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

Sized up 1 on the B SZA denim and can barely get them on, there's no way I can button them up. Do you guys think they'll stretch like raw denim or should I just return them?

I would exchange them.

October 1, 2009 @ 09:08 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

Im starting to like this brand. like their Jeans, they look tuff and its affordable smile

Thanks!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.