Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 28, 2009 @ 03:18 AM
chuck

this is horrible. im going to miss out on one of the shirts that i want because of campers and hypebeasts. they dont even know what this collection is about(most of them, some do know their roots).

and the whole back print thing...welcome to hardcore. that's what it is all about, get over it.

i guess i can settle for Chain of Strength(which is number 1 on my list) and Flying Coffin.
May 28, 2009 @ 04:06 AM
mc1842

lol @ people thinking about lining/camping out for these tees....
That's true hardcore bro,lining up for some tee shirts,woooooooooooo/

i would like to see a mosh pit go down in one of these lines
lmfao.

yes
May 28, 2009 @ 08:35 AM
Croosh Loosh

I'm jetting over there right after class. Hopefully I'll get everything I want.
May 28, 2009 @ 08:57 AM
Kill Will

i usually get pretty lucky with 2x tees....i'll be stoppin by when i get off work. stoked.smile
May 28, 2009 @ 10:50 AM
fudatskee

I don't know shit about hardcore and could care less, but it's the Hundreds so I'ma cop. A lot of teens who weren't even born during that time and have no association w/hardcore will probably cop the tees. I just don't wanna see a flock of Azns acting like they down with metal.
May 28, 2009 @ 10:54 AM
mercy

I don't know shit about hardcore and could care less, but it's the Hundreds so I'ma cop. A lot of teens who weren't even born during that time and have no association w/hardcore will probably cop the tees. I just don't wanna see a flock of Azns acting like they down with metal.

well to say a flock of azns down with hardcore is pretty funny being that Bobby and Ben are the types of guys who like to read and study something that they really have no association with and then claim it to be their lifestyle. Back in my day we called them posers. BTW hundreds summer tees Im sorry to say have really fallen off. I was a fan before but now they are just bleh
May 28, 2009 @ 10:55 AM
Croosh Loosh

Metal and hardcore are two different worlds.
May 28, 2009 @ 11:14 AM
SwissMissFire

amen.
May 28, 2009 @ 01:01 PM
flightchild

for the The Hundreds Gotta Woven flannels, im usually a medium.... how do these flannels fit??? bigger?? smaller? where can i find this online??
May 28, 2009 @ 01:06 PM
Intern-et Al

for the The Hundreds Gotta Woven flannels, im usually a medium.... how do these flannels fit??? bigger?? smaller? where can i find this online??

you can buy it here: thehundredsstore.3dcartstores.com/Gotta-LS-Woven_p_619-29072.html

i sized up on this piece.

I work for The Hundreds. And I'm a girl.

May 28, 2009 @ 02:14 PM
steezinkicks

im just coppin the benny gold one, im not hardcore or metal enough to cop the other collabs......sad
May 28, 2009 @ 03:06 PM
fudatskee

well to say a flock of azns down with hardcore is pretty funny being that Bobby and Ben are the types of guys who like to read and study something that they really have no association with and then claim it to be their lifestyle. Back in my day we called them posers. BTW hundreds summer tees Im sorry to say have really fallen off. I was a fan before but now they are just bleh

so ur sayin' Bobby wasn't into the hardcore scene like he makes it out to be? I read somewhere that he was a raver at one point. Anyways, it's not uncommon to jump from underground cultures (skate, raver, hardcore).
May 28, 2009 @ 03:16 PM
chuck

so i get there at like 10:30 just to get home early as possible after... and NO line. i was really surprised. it's all good. i was there a good 10 minutes in the store contemplating between the grey or black COS shirt...in the end the grey won. i was there with my boy nateXhate and it was fun watching him clown on the kids going for the JC shirt who have no clue what the reference of the shirt is. so funny.
May 28, 2009 @ 03:19 PM
e_money

^ nate from palmdale????
May 28, 2009 @ 04:12 PM
dsbao

im just coppin the benny gold one, im not hardcore or metal enough to cop the other collabs......sad

Um, do you not notice all of the hardcore references in the Benny Gold shirt? The thing is dripping with them... I don't get why you want to get that one but not the others based on that reason.
May 28, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
Croosh Loosh

i love nate!!!!!

from xibalbamamashlamadingdong right?

band is too sick.

super bummed on the BG not being in stock in white. only small medium and 2X.
May 28, 2009 @ 04:26 PM
dsbao

^ What size are you looking for?

chuck I'm going to laugh if I see people wearing the THxJC shirt while drinking or smoking haha...
May 28, 2009 @ 04:30 PM
Croosh Loosh

Large. They weren't shipped out from the warehouse so there were never any larges to begin with at THLA.

Definitely would laugh at kids drinking or smoking with the JC tee haha.
May 28, 2009 @ 04:33 PM
steezinkicks

Um, do you not notice all of the hardcore references in the Benny Gold shirt? The thing is dripping with them... I don't get why you want to get that one but not the others based on that reason.

nvm, i meant it's just too fly for me not to cop. aha
May 28, 2009 @ 04:34 PM
dsbao

Hmm weird... did they say that they were getting them in eventually, or are there just going to be none down there? There were plenty up here in SF...
May 28, 2009 @ 04:37 PM
Croosh Loosh

they were getting them just not sure when. probably over the weekend or early next week.

that was the tee i wanted the most though...
May 28, 2009 @ 04:55 PM
e_money

I got the BG in so anyone willing to trade it for so C O S? These 4 asain kids took all the xls and larges
May 28, 2009 @ 05:06 PM
jawnly211

These 4 asain kids took all the xls and larges

welcome to LA
May 28, 2009 @ 05:24 PM
Croosh Loosh

I got the BG in so anyone willing to trade it for so C O S? These 4 asain kids took all the xls and larges

the xl and large COS or BG?

cause I know for a fact that THLA never got large or XL BG in white. they had black/red but no white.
May 28, 2009 @ 05:34 PM
Scotty

hahahah of course they did! Now they are up on ebay right now!
May 28, 2009 @ 05:36 PM
Aim2PLz44

Large. They weren't shipped out from the warehouse so there were never any larges to begin with at THLA.

Definitely would laugh at kids drinking or smoking with the JC tee haha.

I was excited when I first heard there would be a JC x TH colab but was bummed when I found out it had a stright edge theme. A lot of my friends are stright edge but I never really got into it mainly because I love smoking weed which is why I thought it would be stupid for me to get the shirt when, like you guys said, it would be considered funny.

Hey croosh quick question cause I'm sure you'll know the answer. I know this colab is stright edge inspired but is there a particular band that the tee is influenced by?
May 28, 2009 @ 05:39 PM
Scotty

^ The tee is inspired by most hardcore t-shirts! It mainly started back in old school hardcore and been the style for hardcore bands to make a t-shirt with a photo of them on the back! There isnt one particular band this t-shirt is for but Johnny is straight edge so they just put it all together!

Also give credit to a smart man right there for not buying a t-shirt that represents something and he doesn't follow!
May 28, 2009 @ 05:39 PM
e_money

shits whack. i can't rock my og C O S shits to small.

and to croosh i got xl BG black no white. they told me it sold out.

welcome to LA

LOL.....born and raised in LA. pacoima homie!!!!
May 28, 2009 @ 05:42 PM
Aim2PLz44

Lol I don't really know much about Ben but as for Bobby I remember seeing him at a lot of shows at the showcase in Corona. That must have been when I was like 15 years old so Bobby wasn't too much older than I was then. I'm sure this was way before The Hundreds was even a thought in Bobby's mind. I didn't know him personally but you memorize faces after seeing them a lot of times at the same place. I remember because he always had a camera lol.
May 28, 2009 @ 05:46 PM
Aim2PLz44

^ The tee is inspired by most hardcore t-shirts! It mainly started back in old school hardcore and been the style for hardcore bands to make a t-shirt with a photo of them on the back! There isnt one particular band this t-shirt is for but Johnny is straight edge so they just put it all together!

Also give credit to a smart man right there for not buying a t-shirt that represents something and he doesn't follow!

Hey thanks for the info. LOL I almost did buy it but had to refrain mainly because I knew I would never hear the end of it from my SXE friends. Besides I'm sure there will be another colab by these two in the future.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.