FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
December 30, 2009 @ 10:26 PM
V.Lopez

wats the difference? they r gonna sell the same shit just in NY! its gonna be the same "cali inspired" designs with limited drops for the NY store. idk why everyone is trippin nothings gonna change. no one in cali really minds supreme is there and i think the new yorkers cud careless that supreme is in ny and la.
December 30, 2009 @ 10:34 PM
UNDFTD_BENTO

yo can somebody see if THLA still have the gloves? THSF sold out. PLEASE
December 30, 2009 @ 10:35 PM
V.Lopez

^ they still got POST hats??
December 30, 2009 @ 11:05 PM
UNDFTD_BENTO

^^^ don't know.

anybody have a seal hoody for sale in grey or red? size medium?
December 30, 2009 @ 11:50 PM
yourariceball

you guys are being ignorant and selfish.
All brands eventually branch out, they need to - so they can create bigger and more complex projects/collabs.
yea it sucks that it used to be low key. But if you were the designers and you had the opportunity to branch out and get your brand more exposed, of course you would take it..
December 31, 2009 @ 12:48 AM
flightchild

For the guy above, not all brands branch out with crap like the hundreds. Hundreds use to live by the art of being underground and being a limited brand. Not so much anymore. Looks like they contradicted what they wanted in the first place. I see hundreds at metropark and I laugh. This is all about money instead of sticking to the roots. The hundreds should be called The zeros. I ain't hating but just telling the facts.
December 31, 2009 @ 12:55 AM
.AG23.

Looks like they contradicted what they wanted in the first place. I see hundreds at metropark and I laugh. This is all about money instead of sticking to the roots.

thank you. agreed 100%
December 31, 2009 @ 04:03 AM
Frank_

yall makin it seem like you guys dont want the brand to grow..............

to me it seems like everything makes sense.....i mean why not have a store in NY branch that shit out..

if anything people in cali when they see new yorkers wearing it you could say we started that shit in California.....

and you guys must not have read 1 of bobbys interviews where he says he wants it 2 a big ass brand....that he even wants to do furniture 1 day......and people saying its about the money.....when it boils down to it it is about the money....

raw denim aint cheap....all that cut and sew shit aint cheap....while most brands are out their trying to strictly stay limited just because it draws attention fuck that give the people what they want....

for instance johnny cupcakes.....how many people new he has 3 stores and not 2....he has 1 in a lil town in boston then 1 in a more popular part of town then the 1 in la.......

they need money to produce more shit......

and if its only about wanting it because its exclusive then their is still alot of shit you can buy to feel special.......go get a rswd fitted.....go get a tee from the rswd collection..
December 31, 2009 @ 07:19 AM
dsbao

Just remember... The Hundreds is HUGE. End of story.
December 31, 2009 @ 11:11 AM
switttch

just remember... The hundreds is huge. End of story.

cool

http://everythingyoulovetohate.us/

December 31, 2009 @ 02:32 PM
J THRILLLAH

Regardless of where TH opens a new shop, I think they will always be The Hundreds. I'm pretty sure those guys are smart enough to push TH in the direction they want to, and avoid to a path where something like Ed Hardy has taken. They will always have their roots, but at the same time try new things (Disney, Delorean, etc.) I'll admit it, sometimes they won't unleash a piece that isn't quite a neck breaker, but they do deliver. It's like with your favorite band/team; they won't release the best songs all the time, they won't win all the time, but you'll support them. How many brands out there have done a hardcore/straight edge design? I like how they toss up the cultures, it may be risky, but it works. I grew up into the punk/hardcore thing and the DIY 'tude still comes in handy. Think your brand sold out? Do it yourself, make your own gear.

December 31, 2009 @ 03:20 PM
hypebeast21

well said smile
December 31, 2009 @ 08:11 PM
jr90037

its the same as Supreme, Union and Johnny Cupcake setting up shop in LA pushing their movement. Culture cross borders and there shouldn't be a limit to a brand expansion regardless of where they started or represent. FRESH IS FRESH on any coast!!
all those stores only sell there stuff at there stores n online only that the difference u find the hundreds anywhere the mall boarders etc ... to me is not worth spending more than 20 bucks for a th shirt .. the hundreds sold out easy n simple ...is great that they expand but they lose die hard customers .. huf n supreme know how to stay with in there lines .. i wouldnt be trippen if they open a thny if the only store u can get there stuff at was on line n thla,thsf n thny ...
December 31, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
Frank_

all those stores only sell there stuff at there stores n online only that the difference u find the hundreds anywhere the mall boarders etc ... to me is not worth spending more than 20 bucks for a th shirt .. the hundreds sold out easy n simple ...is great that they expand but they lose die hard customers .. huf n supreme know how to stay with in there lines .. i wouldnt be trippen if they open a thny if the only store u can get there stuff at was on line n thla,thsf n thny ...

but look at johnny cupcakes only thing i dont like is the prices...36$ for a shirt and 40-45 for a limited.. then factor in shipping thats almost 50$ for a regular shirt..... then supreme alllllll their shit is way overpriced to me and boring.........

and im a die hard th fan......i could never say i hate the hundreds.....because i like the whole BRAND not just the clothes just everything they support..

maybe all the people who like it only like it because they thought it was exclusive
January 1, 2010 @ 02:38 AM
grizzzly

Just remember... The Hundreds is HUGE. End of story.

if i had to rate the hundreds from 1-10002900000

id say the hundreds is pretty HUGE cool

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.