December 1, 2009 @ 08:25 PM
Eddy.

how cool would a Hundreds x Triumvir/Black Scale collab be on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the best, lol damn it left right after i posted
December 1, 2009 @ 08:26 PM
kazilla

Bobby,

What you mean you guys don't have that much money? You know how much I've spent on TH clothes, haha.

What can I do to get TH to sponsor my CD release party next year? It would be cool if I can some gear you guys don't need. Never hurts to ask right?
December 1, 2009 @ 08:26 PM
bobbyhundreds

and since you mentioned outliers, what other business type books can you recommend? i read outliers and buying in by your request and they were both great.

Oh, last question/answer.

Ben loves The Art of War. I think there is some good, but some bad to that. All of Gladwell's books are good. I like reading books more on BRANDING, than BUSINESS.
December 1, 2009 @ 08:28 PM
Hamez

i'm also a branding hound. thanks for your time and answers.
December 1, 2009 @ 09:18 PM
UNDFTD_BENTO

Selling The Hundreds Bridge Burners tee and Tolfer tee sz L. Get at me!
December 1, 2009 @ 09:33 PM
KCFerguson07

I just realized something....
Has there ever been TH mesh shorts??

Would have fit the theme of the hardcore shirts collabs.

They did sweatpants shorts before, but not the classic mesh ones.
would probably instantly pick those up.
December 2, 2009 @ 02:57 AM
eutum

Felt like the tees could have been executed better, wayyy better razz

But the TH x DeLorean car looks coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
December 2, 2009 @ 03:41 AM
switttch

It just happens, because that's what The Hundreds is about. I know some of our diehards want to keep The Hundreds for themselves, and others may see the brand as only for a specific group of people... (hipsters, hypebeasts, skaters, black kids, filipinos, white kids with bad hair, whatever).. but The Hundreds is about diversity. Look at us. Ben's background is Persian. I'm Korean. Scotty's half skunk. Right here outside my office I see a Guatemalan former DJ, a Black guy from the Bay, a Vietnamese Subie head, a Canadian lumberjack-type fellow, a Jewish rapper.

The Hundreds is about that, and embraces that. Our interests are all over the place, and so the brand is all over the place. There are pros and cons to that, but you definitely have a hard time pigeonholing us.

page 4

http://everythingyoulovetohate.us/

December 2, 2009 @ 05:31 AM
SyDuck

Felt like the tees could have been executed better, wayyy better razz

yeah, no disrespect, but the DMC collab was original and creative or whatever, but it doesn't look that great.

i like the old stuff with a bit more subdued colors and graphics... i still wear a bunch of shit from 2006-2007... "The $ of Music" and "Nevermind" flip are still my faves of all time... The shirts are getting faded due to being washed so much.
December 2, 2009 @ 12:33 PM
s1acker

I've been down with TH since day one, and I've enjoyed watching the super sonic growth. I find it refreshing to see 2 guys make a living off their life's passion. Congrats!
As I get older I find my taste in fashion has toned itself down, simplicity is key. I find the new t's (the DeLorean collab) absolutely hideous! In my opinion, they look like the t-shirts you cop at one of the kiosk's in the middle of a mall where some dude airbrushes whatever design you ask for. They scream CHEESE! I know my 2 cents don't mean much in the grand scheme.
December 2, 2009 @ 01:45 PM
mopreme

Never been a fan of The Hundreds. I don't need my clothes to tell a story, which incidentally is what The Hundreds blog does an excellent job on. Work really doesn't allow me to wear t-shirts, and when I do get a chance to wear tees I prefer free ones from the last software conference, or my old Supreme joints. But, this collaboration with DMC made me a fan of this brand.

Everyone has a dream, and to see it come to fruition is a rarity, but to involve it with a brand and lifestyle becomes amazing.

People can hate on this brand all they want. I know I have. But, at the end of the day they do what they want, and racking up sales. Perfect business model? Perhaps.
December 2, 2009 @ 02:20 PM
dsbao

I find the new t's (the DeLorean collab) absolutely hideous! In my opinion, they look like the t-shirts you cop at one of the kiosk's in the middle of a mall where some dude airbrushes whatever design you ask for. They scream CHEESE! I know my 2 cents don't mean much in the grand scheme.

From Bobby:
Because of The Hundreds
December 2, 2009 @ 04:44 PM
SwissMissFire

Never been a fan of The Hundreds. I don't need my clothes to tell a story, which incidentally is what The Hundreds blog does an excellent job on. Work really doesn't allow me to wear t-shirts, and when I do get a chance to wear tees I prefer free ones from the last software conference, or my old Supreme joints. But, this collaboration with DMC made me a fan of this brand.

Everyone has a dream, and to see it come to fruition is a rarity, but to involve it with a brand and lifestyle becomes amazing.

People can hate on this brand all they want. I know I have. But, at the end of the day they do what they want, and racking up sales. Perfect business model? Perhaps.

smile
December 2, 2009 @ 05:04 PM
btktheking

add bunch of rare hundreds pieces in my sig
don't sleep

www.privilegedla.com | instagram.com/privilegedla | twitter.com/privilegedla

December 2, 2009 @ 05:08 PM
Sole Provider

Great SCOTT!
December 2, 2009 @ 05:09 PM
Frank_

anybody wanna buy a purple side adam bomb beanie from last year for 15 shipped?
December 2, 2009 @ 05:09 PM
ReZ

Bob, would you ever consider speaking at UCSD?
December 2, 2009 @ 06:57 PM
toothpik100

anybody here want this

offer up

December 2, 2009 @ 08:54 PM
dsbao

Great SCOTT!

...this is heavy.
December 2, 2009 @ 09:56 PM
Space Bear

They serious about buying that car?
December 2, 2009 @ 10:47 PM
flamebot

i can't even begin to imagine how much the car is going to be.
anyone have the JAGS hoodie from a year or two back?
December 3, 2009 @ 02:18 PM
Frank_

i was just looking at the magazine and i noticed they have stuff in the mag that never droped?

like with the Jun Cha collab they have pics of a jun cha version of the johnson lows....then they have some of the desigsn on a hoode and crewneck that only got put out on shirts?

then they are missing a black and blue team 2 snapback from fall
December 3, 2009 @ 03:32 PM
BrysonBentley

is the POST fitted dropping soon??
December 3, 2009 @ 03:39 PM
btktheking

is the POST fitted dropping soon??

should be within the next couple weeks

www.privilegedla.com | instagram.com/privilegedla | twitter.com/privilegedla

December 3, 2009 @ 06:16 PM
Hype X Life

anybody here want this

offer up

what are the sizes of the fitteds?
December 3, 2009 @ 10:19 PM
Bolla

does anyone know where i can get the paparazzi backpack or anyone has one for sale?
please help me out, thanks!
December 4, 2009 @ 03:32 AM
wikedwun

Does anyone know if the 3 Adam Bomb logos are actual metal emblems on these fitteds?
December 4, 2009 @ 10:38 AM
Croosh Loosh

They are acually metal
December 4, 2009 @ 11:29 AM
kylethenerd

Drop 4.5! Just added a bunch of new stuff (T.H. hoodies, crewnecks, $10 misc. tees). Still plenty of Rosewood Collection stuff as well. Buy it. Please.

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2147518#post2147518
December 4, 2009 @ 03:31 PM
wikedwun

Bobby explains the DMC collabo:
"For this special collection of t-shirts and baseball caps from The Hundreds, we worked with Delorean Motor Company exclusively to pay homage to an iconic automobile. A car that represented a generation, a culture, and a certain nostalgia that only resonates stronger with time. Each t-shirt is a different take on a Delorean and DMC-12 from The Hundreds perspective, mirroring various Southern California car culture tees, while still maintaining an appealing design for our customer and DMC enthusiasts alike. The New Era baseball cap is also a salute to DMC's aesthetic. The 3 Adam Bomb emblems are indicative of the 3 letters on the car's grill, and the undervisor pattern is derived from the DMC-12's familiar back taillights. We hope that this special collection reminds the culture of an era that inspire The Hundreds and a car that symbolized an entire generation. On behalf of The Hundreds, Bobby Hundreds"

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.