HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
July 22, 2006 @ 07:41 PM

Inactive

imo, mos def!

this last group of world tours are very very nice.
i wanted to get hudson in purple, rollins in orange, kaws in white/multi and in coal, mcfetdridge in chicken and last, taka in black/pink.
the last one is not from the stussy world tour group 6, but its also dope.
of course i wouldn´t buy every one of them cuz i would look like a walking billboard for stussy every single day, but i love all of them.

stussy never dissapoints me in terms of design, every season i like at least 7 t-shirts from stussy, and they have stayed on top of the game for more than 2 decades.

price and quality is also on point imo
July 22, 2006 @ 08:40 PM
hotsriracha

1. Kirkland/Costco
2. Stussy

Naw, but yes they are def up there, and being #1 is argueable for sure.
July 22, 2006 @ 08:45 PM
Daijobu

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa go kirkland!

Kirkland is SERVIN Stussy man.

I mean for God sakes you guys will buy a Tshirt that says "JAPAN-NEW YORK-PARIS-LOS ANGELES"

You know seanjohn did that too back in the day, did you buy that one?

(a little haterish I know)
July 22, 2006 @ 10:37 PM

Inactive

Not for me. There are lots of brands (with less 'respect' and time in the game, yes) that I like better.
July 22, 2006 @ 11:54 PM

Inactive

KIRKLAND! actually, i have recently found the ultimate blank. i know i know, sounds crazy right? im on the hunt, i'll find out who made it soon.....
July 23, 2006 @ 12:01 AM
hustle101

I really dont see what the whole stussy hype is about but then again im not a skater.
July 23, 2006 @ 12:13 AM
Kicks Reign Supreme

Stussy has been doing it real big for years, even before all you kiddies knew what a skateboard was. Except for few, no single brand holds a candle to Stussy. The future looks brightsmile
July 23, 2006 @ 03:55 AM
Johan_Schnoeper

i don't know what people like about the world tour tees, its just a tee with some countrys on it. i do really like some stussy shirts, but fucking awesome and crooks&castles are better imo.
July 23, 2006 @ 04:17 AM
mickz

Some Stussy designs are desirable such as the LOVE HATE tee. Some are not, it's like this with all brands not just with Stussy. How many Nike tees have sold well and how many haven't?
July 23, 2006 @ 06:54 PM

Inactive

Stussy has been doing it real big for years, even before all you kiddies knew what a skateboard was. Except for few, no single brand holds a candle to Stussy. The future looks brightsmile

finally, some sense cool
July 23, 2006 @ 07:54 PM
etcetera

period point blank i think its safe to say that stussy is the great grand daddy of street in general and for that it gets its definite kudos, i mean i knew what stussy was before i knew what street was just becuz they were that nice...oh and can anybody tell me anyother brands that have been out that long or that were around when stussy came to be? (i mean street brands) cuz i need to catch up on my history game....
July 23, 2006 @ 08:10 PM
Japan4

hey can anybody tell me what the Stussy Customade stuff is?

rilly doe?

July 23, 2006 @ 10:16 PM

Inactive

hey can anybody tell me what the Stussy Customade stuff is?

they are custom made stussy goods. confused
July 23, 2006 @ 10:30 PM
rubin2

before i started wearin stussy i was strictly kicks but when i saw evryone on forums beastin an droolin over it i thought it was gona be expensive and its not. so thats one reason theyr cool. and once u make a tight shirt or design [hate / love tee] you can sell stupid designs off your name alone..all brands do it.
i mean a shirt with big countries on it...WOW..if it didnt say stussy you wouldnt even buy it so thats how ppl get played and without ppl like that, companies wouldnt make money.
July 23, 2006 @ 10:31 PM
jerry6d

Stussy is in my top 3. Love the fit of it. Like someone already said, some designs suck some don't.
July 23, 2006 @ 10:35 PM

Inactive

before i started wearin stussy i was strictly kicks but when i saw evryone on forums beastin an droolin over it i thought it was gona be expensive and its not. so thats one reason theyr cool. and once u make a tight shirt or design [hate / love tee] you can sell stupid designs off your name alone..all brands do it.
i mean a shirt with big countries on it...WOW..if it didnt say stussy you wouldnt even buy it so thats how ppl get played and without ppl like that, companies wouldnt make money.

wow, keep thinking like that

the world tour series has a dope concept, execution, and some of the best artists and handstyles known to man
July 24, 2006 @ 10:10 AM

Inactive

lol, this shit made me laugh hard.
i don
July 24, 2006 @ 10:12 AM

Inactive

I have the love/hate, I like it. But to say that's why Stussy is popular...hahaha...wow.
July 24, 2006 @ 10:40 AM

Inactive

theyve been doning world tour shirts since '89 dude.
July 24, 2006 @ 12:39 PM
fiest

You know seanjohn did that too back in the day, did you buy that one?

you think that shit started with seanjohn? confused.

stussy, consistantly puts out good desings, and they flip seasons better than most companies. Heritage, philosophy, storytelling, they got good ingredients.

Always #1 in my book.
July 24, 2006 @ 01:22 PM
oldboy

I really dont see what the whole stussy hype is about but then again im not a skater.

you gotta be kidding.. if you dont know, Stussy is THE pioneer brand, pretty much started the entire urban streetwear scene back in the day, i think like 25 years ago, probably before your clueless ass was born. they went through some highs and lows, but refreshed their presentation and brought it back hard
July 24, 2006 @ 01:47 PM
Tiffany Chan

not the best, but one of the

i think the art of simplicity in the world tour series made it really populair now..
July 24, 2006 @ 02:22 PM
fiest

hustle101

it actually started as a surf brand.
July 24, 2006 @ 04:25 PM
narut007

stussy is my #1 brand for me also
July 24, 2006 @ 04:39 PM
mickz

There are so many clothing brands other than Stussy that no one's never heard of but with sweet designs. X-Large is a good example.
July 24, 2006 @ 06:44 PM

Inactive

ya i have some nice x-large tees too, its a shame its impossible to find in Canada though, have to go to hong kong to buy those tees.

It's funny but a lot of people who have only heard of stussy thinks their tees cost a lot for some reason.
July 24, 2006 @ 07:17 PM

Inactive

ya i have some nice x-large tees too, its a shame its impossible to find in Canada though, have to go to hong kong to buy those tees.

It's funny but a lot of people who have only heard of stussy thinks their tees cost a lot for some reason.

they do cost a lot more outside US.
in europe, they usually retail for 60/70 bucks and im talking about non world tour tees.
July 24, 2006 @ 08:04 PM

Inactive

yup they cost more in Hong Kong too, but not 60-70 outrageous!!!
July 24, 2006 @ 08:19 PM
cuddles

Stussy is my fav brand however i wish the shirts fit me better cuz I am in between a medium and large. I can wear a medium but if i was it it shrinks too much and fades and if I wear a large and wash it, it doesn't seem to shrink as much as the medium on me and still fades a lot. Aside from that I love thier designs and concepts.
July 26, 2006 @ 07:26 PM

Inactive

Stussy is my fav brand however i wish the shirts fit me better cuz I am in between a medium and large. I can wear a medium but if i was it it shrinks too much and fades and if I wear a large and wash it, it doesn't seem to shrink as much as the medium on me and still fades a lot. Aside from that I love thier designs and concepts.

i have the exact same sizing problem, i swear!!!
i am rather slim(fit to be honest ahaha) but i have wide shoulders, so the mediums fit very very snug on the shoulders, but the larges fit me really fine. also, the mediums sometimes come a bit short, and the larges are always on point in what it comes to length. the problem is the width of the t-shirts.
recently i found the solution though. i buy size larges, and i tailor them on the sides, and they fit me perfectly like no other tee has ever fitted.
i pay around 4 bucks to tailor each t-shirt to my like, so now i am in t-shirt heaven ahah.

i suggest you do the same with some experienced tailor, i am sure you will love it

Please login first to reply.