FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
July 20, 2006 @ 08:07 PM
shant

Hey guys,

Just found this forum today. I've been screening shirts and had my own label for a couple years with a buddy of mine. About to come with a fall line independently doing it all on my own and I'm looking to do at least one all-over style custom cut and sew piece.

I'm looking for any info on somewhere in LA to get a prototype or a small run of cut and sewn shirts. Obviously I need someone who can do pattern-making as well.

Sorry that my first post is a straight question asking for help but I just got here today. Thanks for any help.
July 20, 2006 @ 08:21 PM
Insight51

what is cut and sew?

whats the dif between normal Tee?
July 20, 2006 @ 09:20 PM
clash and burn

i hear there are people that sell oranges at the freeway exits. go and ask them if their mother is available to do some labor. bring her a sweatshirt that you want replicated, then give her the fabric. she should have it done in 2 days.
July 20, 2006 @ 09:30 PM

Inactive

what is cut and sew?

whats the dif between normal Tee?

Well, for an all-over it'd mean there wouldn't be any fuckups on the seams of the tee because each piece of the tee would be printed, then sewed together making it much cleaner.
July 20, 2006 @ 09:35 PM

Inactive

your best bet is to make a trip down to the garment district and make the rounds to the sourcers' offices. there are some in the california market and some are just in buildings in the area so id google or try apparelsearch.com sourcers can set you up with every production hookup you need.
July 21, 2006 @ 01:04 AM
supreme being

shoot does anyone know where to get beltprinting done in Frisco let me know

Please login first to reply.