Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 20, 2006 @ 02:15 AM
Ralph Lauren

cool
July 20, 2006 @ 02:42 AM

Inactive

ive seen that shirt in person and that ELEPHANT print is not good. man everyone is failing with that print on clothes. this is how it should look
July 20, 2006 @ 02:46 AM
xKillAbee

i got one for sale but its black wit gold cement print.
Its a size medium. hit me up if u want.
July 20, 2006 @ 02:46 AM
Ralph Lauren

you've seen it ? you know where you can pick it up at ?
July 20, 2006 @ 02:47 AM

Inactive

i saw some kid wearing it in LA. i dont know where to get it tho. its a cool idea for a shirt, but the print is eh.
July 20, 2006 @ 02:48 AM
xKillAbee

i picked it up from a local store. i live opposite side of new york.. ill post it up in the for sale place.
July 20, 2006 @ 02:48 AM
hotsriracha

That shirt looks like it was homemade.
July 20, 2006 @ 02:54 AM

Inactive

I dont like how the print is mirrored in the middle.
more like butterfly print
July 20, 2006 @ 03:22 AM
supreme being

My boy out here from Frisco has this t-shirt the kid wearing it and the way it was taken serves no justice to the tee the cement looks like the am's posted i'll try and get a better pic of it its hella sik in person theres a jordan print on the back he has it in blk he picked it from Commisary OC .>sad
July 20, 2006 @ 04:18 AM
innovazn

that hat looks too big for his head
that shirt is pretty cool
but im a dunk fan
July 20, 2006 @ 06:11 AM
1978S

That shirt is absolutely horrible! But info on it can be found on the HB homepage.

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

July 20, 2006 @ 10:07 AM
L. Ruano

lol FAMOUS. from iss, he's a herb imo
July 20, 2006 @ 10:22 AM
ice grillz

ive seen that shirt in person and that ELEPHANT print is not good. man everyone is failing with that print on clothes. this is how it should look

^ are those am90s for sale?

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

July 20, 2006 @ 10:31 AM

Inactive

nah....limited run customs i did a while back
July 20, 2006 @ 10:39 AM

Inactive

Mike does the cement print right imo.
July 20, 2006 @ 12:52 PM

Inactive

mikes print is off too. that shit is crackly, doesnt look like elephant print.
July 20, 2006 @ 01:20 PM

Inactive

Yeah, they call it 'crackle' too. I like it.
July 20, 2006 @ 01:26 PM
L. Ruano

i hate ronnel lol
July 20, 2006 @ 06:22 PM
means

homebody looks like he'd take flight if a strong wind come through. He's got that "feed me" look down, though! Kidding, btw. I dig the shirt but not the copy on it.
July 20, 2006 @ 08:14 PM
BWS

whata clown...that fool used to rock all the latest "sbs" but all of a sudden hes with the whole hate on the new shit bandwagon
July 20, 2006 @ 09:54 PM

Inactive

one of the dudes at stussy informed us today that the store that made these shirts (its on the front page of hypebeast right now) just lost their stussy account because dude who runs it was making bootleg stussy shirts (with designs that stussy didnt do) and he wore one to the stussy warehouse. I mean seriously....stussy shirts are cheap already...why bootleg em....and why would you wear it to the freaking warehouse??
July 20, 2006 @ 09:57 PM

Inactive

Hahahaha
July 21, 2006 @ 12:53 AM
supreme being

one of the dudes at stussy informed us today that the store that made these shirts (its on the front page of hypebeast right now) just lost their stussy account because dude who runs it was making bootleg stussy shirts (with designs that stussy didnt do) and he wore one to the stussy warehouse. I mean seriously....stussy shirts are cheap already...why bootleg em....and why would you wear it to the freaking warehouse??

Yeah my bro actually works at Stussy and told me the incident heres the real facts i heard that dude came in with a shirt that looked similar to the love hate shirt but better it had knives guns with a bandana to match and all that, i've seen it from my bro it actually looks hella better than that garbage looking hate love tee, Frank got scared so he decided to put a probation on his account, but i hear that hes still got the account i guess hes got some type of pull with Stussy point being it wasnt a BOOTLEG or knockoff Stussy's always on peoples nuts like when they tried suing LEMAR & DAULEY for this gucci tee that DAULEY did in that stussy font or when stussy got FRESHJIVE for that one t-shirt now thats wak for them to do that i'm not even a Stussy fan but the worldtours and customs/limited are okay but too bad VERSUS STORE doesnt get these tees to bad i guess only the cool stores get them. >sad thats what Scott, Andy and Bryan told my bro of stussy that the versus store wasnt cool enough and then they laughed you know Andy right .. thats funny shit and i kinda dig what the versus store does as far as phone orders.
July 21, 2006 @ 12:58 AM
supreme being

A Versus you should try getting world tours it should work for your shop just ask Scott or Andy or maybe Victors your rep who knows but it would be a good look for your store too bad you might not even get it maybe one day your store will be worthy of it when i get down there to socali wherever you are i'll come by i'm planning a trip from here in san jose to diego you have any of them irons tees left ?
July 21, 2006 @ 01:06 AM

Inactive

^^nice one buddy. way to be a winner.

my bro actually works at Stussy

im sorry, was i being to ambiguous about where our friend works at?

we were actually offered some of the world tours but i passed because those shirts dont actually sell that well and no one asks for them, contrary to what the blogs may be telling you. custommades are only sold at chapters now, officially they arent selling them outside of those unless a store has been involved in one. so if youre dude at premium got some there, it was because someone was letting him take them out of the warehouse. and please explain what kind of pull he could have that is higher than frank.

it had knives guns with a bandana to match and all that

guns and knives?? well that just sounds SUPER fresh!|0

thats what Scott, Andy and Bryan told my bro of stussy that the versus store wasnt cool enough and then they laughed you know Andy right .. thats funny shit

whats funny is your sentence structure. i find it hard to believe that there was some random conversation about my store at stussy. and you just so happened to have been told about it, since you have no connection to us and therefore there'd be no frame of reference for you or anyone at stussy to have brought us up in a conversation to you. sounds like youre just trying to back up your man in a non existant fight. if you want to make shit up, thats cool. i was just talking about something that was told to me.
July 21, 2006 @ 01:12 AM
supreme being

HAHAA .. hell i can care less about the dude or what pull dude has i'm just sayin Andy you do know Andy and Bryan right ? i heard they were saying stuff about you.. be easy bro like i said i aint got nothing on you or your shop im just saying facts smile
July 21, 2006 @ 01:28 AM
supreme being

i'm not trying to back up anyone because you think i dislike you chill it was told to me about your shop and others no big deal lets dead this i aint trying to have this conversation with you
July 21, 2006 @ 01:36 AM

Inactive

sorry dude, dont know them. should i? i know who i know because they are friends of mine, i dont go around trying to meet people just cuz they work for a company i carry. if theyre talking shit i dont care either, whoever they may be. and if you werent trying to have this conversation and it wasnt something personal you could have said this shit in a pm.
July 21, 2006 @ 02:13 AM

Inactive

Stussy owes Graham $20. Stussy was like "Yo, Graham lemme borrow 20 dollas". Graham gave 'em $20 thinking that they gotta pay him back cos it's STUSSY they gotta pay him back..NOPE never paid Graham back.
July 21, 2006 @ 02:37 AM
Tiffany Chan

I Love NikeTalk

i sold the sample cement windbreaker there for 160 excl ship, while no one at HB offered higher then 95. ha!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.