Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 2, 2009 @ 11:50 AM
pakitolario

Hi my friend,
I'm Paki from Italy and I'm very happy and glad to be here with you cause this forum is amazing and absolutely interesting for all the fashion informations and more!
I'm writing to all of you cause I have one question and i hope you can help me in some ways...
I'm gradueted in japanese and I spent 2 years in Tokyo where I really enjoyed all the japan design and fashion culture.
Now, I'm going to open a fashion store in Italy and I'd like to have some japanese brand or, in general, some japanese style brand on my store.
I'm felt in love for ATO shoes, evisu, juco but also for other european and american brands like CLAE, HEDERUS (I love them).
Unfortunately I'm having a lot of problems with retailers contact cause it's very hard to find an european retailer...why?
Please I hope you can help me in some ways cause I'd like to fullfill my dream but I can't with an help...
February 2, 2009 @ 01:14 PM
kevin6810

have you tried to contact the brands directly by mail? They may give you some official and professional advice
February 3, 2009 @ 02:59 PM
pakitolario

have you tried to contact the brands directly by mail? They may give you some official and professional advice

Yes I did but I prefere to find some european retailer cause i can have a range of choice between different brands.
I really love oki-ni from London and I tried to contac them without answerconfused
How could I do?
thank you

Please login first to reply.