July 4, 2006 @ 08:13 PM
belladonna

what shops should i stop by??? i'll also be stopping near other places near the main italian cities i mentioned. and if you know the places can you post the addy as well ;P and also how lenient or strict are the laws against vandalism in these places???
July 5, 2006 @ 07:02 AM
'Tien

hum... it was alreasdy a subject the shop in Paris .... for vandalisme if you don't know people who live their and know the " place " i don't recommand you to try beacuse in France if cops arrest you ... you 'll have a big taxx xD !
October 18, 2014 @ 09:50 AM
robyele

if u come to milan you should go excelsior(it sells brands like off-white, givenchy...) , to the marcelo burlon official store and one block down(one of the best sneaker store in all over the world,it has two stores in milam:in one you can find a pair of yeezy with kanye's signature!)
November 11, 2014 @ 12:43 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

if u come to milan you should go excelsior(it sells brands like off-white, givenchy...) , to the marcelo burlon official store and one block down(one of the best sneaker store in all over the world,it has two stores in milam:in one you can find a pair of yeezy with kanye's signature!)
lmao nigga answering 8 years later lmfaoooooo

nigga probably married with some kids and shit

Please login first to reply.