SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
September 15, 2008 @ 07:11 AM
alex.

how can i get accounts from the hundreds, orisue, crooks, 10deep, mishka etc?

is it expensive? accounts i mean
would i have to get their whole collections or i would choose what items i wanna get etc?

please i would be really glad if someone who already have online store with these brands in Europe would help me out

im from Slovakia, i wanna open a store for Slovakia and Czech republic, i got money, im studying economics etc. so i know bout stuff i have to do etc. just dont know bout the accounts etc. thank you very much
September 15, 2008 @ 09:14 AM
OutofStep

how can i get accounts from the hundreds, orisue, crooks, 10deep, mishka etc?

is it expensive? accounts i mean
would i have to get their whole collections or i would choose what items i wanna get etc?

please i would be really glad if someone who already have online store with these brands in Europe would help me out

im from Slovakia, i wanna open a store for Slovakia and Czech republic, i got money, im studying economics etc. so i know bout stuff i have to do etc. just dont know bout the accounts etc. thank you very much

your best bet is to contact the brands direct. Some may have a distributor in your territory - and will point you in their direction, or may be able to supply you direct - but you'll be responsible for the shipping cost/tax which can be pretty significant.

in terms or pricing, minimums etc this will vary from brand to brand and they will discuss this stuff with you away from forums smile

good luck with your project.
September 15, 2008 @ 02:50 PM
alex.

thanks, dont yall have any contacts for mishka,crooks,the hundreds,diamond, orisue european distributors?

im pretty sure the hundreds and crooks have europe distributors but dont know bout mishka or orisue
September 15, 2008 @ 04:02 PM
OutofStep

thanks, dont yall have any contacts for mishka,crooks,the hundreds,diamond, orisue european distributors?

im pretty sure the hundreds and crooks have europe distributors but dont know bout mishka or orisue

yes, but it's really not hard to make a bit of effort and find them yourself. If you really want to start a business, just get on and make it happen.
September 15, 2008 @ 04:26 PM
alex.

pm'd you
September 23, 2008 @ 03:41 PM
taylor

Shit who let in the bright spark
September 25, 2008 @ 05:20 PM
bownah

why don't you buy online sales from karmaloop and etc. and sale it for triple the price?

fucking moron
September 26, 2008 @ 04:20 AM
taylor

Ha Ha
September 27, 2008 @ 02:43 AM
Splynt0r

well I suppose you have to figure out who the EU distrubutor isand ask them.
I found a list of International distributors on the Diamond sitehttp://www.empireskatedist.com/contact.htm at the bottom.

good luck with your project .
December 22, 2008 @ 11:46 AM
generalgenious

the hundreds are retarded in europe distributing, they only sell it to you if you lick their balls and go to their shows... if you are just some random with a status in your country they dont care less smile
December 22, 2008 @ 12:10 PM
Citizen-16657

OK get about 100K and then a credit line of 100K, if you cnat do that then dont bother.

Please login first to reply.