Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 6, 2008 @ 03:06 PM
CamTitanic

I might be taking a trip up there with my pops, it's kind of a random thing and he'll be at meetings all day everyday so I can go out and skate. I was wondering if anybody knew where any of the good spots are located around the city? I'm just there for fun, not even bringing a cam so I'm not looking for any huge sets or anything, just some fun places to skate and create.

Thanks
August 20, 2008 @ 05:58 AM
LOOK KOOL

New Spot: Everybody call it Newspot I guess because is new, well any way here you will find a plaza with wood benches on the right and left with little grass gardens in between, pretty neat!

El Paralelo: This spot is off the hook, here you will find benches, long ledges(To do manuals every possible way or whatever you feel like), and short ledges as well, if you ever get to visit Barcelona this spot should definitely be in your list.

Los Porchus: I'm sure you guys have seen this place before in the magazines. I guess the builders who made this place tried to make a skatepark or something like it, but they came up with a bunch of waves one after another with a fence right on the end. This is the place where Geoff Rowley did a f/s flip over the fence, pretty damn long f/s flip!

Torres y Valles: This spot is very fun, here you will find a round medium-low handrail with a bank off the side, you can jump over it into the bank or just hit the rail, you decide.

Macba: Everybody knows this place it's in every skatemagazine, here you will find 4 huge stairs, a nice plaza and ledges all over, definitely a paradise, this one also should be in your list .
August 21, 2008 @ 07:19 AM
taylor

Barca is one big skate park every corner you turn around there is something fun to skate
August 21, 2008 @ 08:07 AM
LOOK KOOL

^well not anymore...the police is crazy now...you are not allowed to skate like you used to skate....

BCN is not the skate heaven it used to be sad
August 21, 2008 @ 10:26 AM
CamTitanic

Thanks man that's exactly what I was looking for.
August 22, 2008 @ 06:34 AM
LOOK KOOL

Thanks man that's exactly what I was looking for.

Anytime mate!!! Go get your skate on!!!! Its the best place eva!!

Please login first to reply.