Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 1, 2008 @ 09:12 PM
camthraxFHK

Im hitting up London next week, and I was wondering where I should go if I want to buy something I can only get there. I mean, when I hit up a city I try to buy something from "the shop" there. A huf tee in SF, Supreme and Union gear in LA and NYC, DQM in NYC, etc...

But what should I get in London? It sounds like the famous Bond shop isn't open anymore.

As for other shit... Are the Uniqlo stores any good? Or should I just not bother since the pound is worth a lot? How about Carhartt europe stuff?

I don't plan on shopping very much anyhow.
March 2, 2008 @ 03:33 AM
taylor

You could get a underground t-shirt
March 2, 2008 @ 02:40 PM
camthraxFHK

^^^ lol.
March 3, 2008 @ 04:46 AM
zChief

Uniqlo is priced the same as the US pretty much.
Go there for sure, much better than the one in NY, plus there's like 4 next to each other.
March 3, 2008 @ 08:46 AM
Jay.Davis

Hitting up the new era flagship store in brewer street and copping a hat from their london series would be a good start....i think the marvel hats are only licensed to be sold in europe if comics are your thing...
Uniglos cool but i find some of their stuff pretty bland, hit north ldn and go to goodhood in hoxton if you get a chance
March 3, 2008 @ 08:57 AM
taylor

Still think the underground tee is the best idea
March 10, 2008 @ 03:51 PM
bownah

Hitting up the new era flagship store in brewer street and copping a hat from their london series would be a good start....i think the marvel hats are only licensed to be sold in europe if comics are your thing...
Uniglos cool but i find some of their stuff pretty bland, hit north ldn and go to goodhood in hoxton if you get a chance

nah not any more
the first realeses wher europe only but now there every where i here theye where selling in the nyc flag ship store

Still think the underground tee is the best idea

QFT!!

you should try out covent garden there is alot of retro shops aroung there with some nice stuff

i personaly sugest WOW retro just round the corner from the london graphic center they have a lot of 80's/90's nike and adidas for [SIZE="4"]CHEAP[/SIZE]
March 12, 2008 @ 09:10 AM
camthraxFHK

^^^ Thanks +1 imaginary rep. I'll be meandering through there now.
March 12, 2008 @ 09:45 AM
taylor

You should check out a brand called King The do good range of LDN stuff

www.kingunderapparel.com/shop/default.aspx

Please login first to reply.