Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 13, 2008 @ 06:41 AM
dunks

I'm about to go to London to cop some clothing or accessories and relax for about a week.
Need some plan out for shopping in london or easy access places from london, within england.
i'm after some BAPE, visvim christo sandals, original fake, CLOT, supreme or anything related......
i know the soho place,,,,, i'm just wondering if that is the only place and lik comeon london man ...... should be more shops around ba
January 13, 2008 @ 12:26 PM
Shinchi

I'm about to go to London to cop some clothing or accessories and relax for about a week.
Need some plan out for shopping in london or easy access places from london, within england.
i'm after some BAPE, visvim christo sandals, original fake, CLOT, supreme or anything related......
i know the soho place,,,,, i'm just wondering if that is the only place and lik comeon london man ...... should be more shops around ba

The Hideout and Bape are the only places that will sell that stuff. They're right next to each other, so you can't miss em'. My advise is check out places that like DPMHI, Maharishi, Dover St Market, Size? -- Google them for locations. You'll find alot stuff around the areas of those store, like Carnaby St and Covent Garden; two must sees.

BUT a big thing is to check out Selfridges and Harvey Nicols (two big departent stores) because they sell some good shit e.g. BBC, Artful Dodger, Maharishi, Evisu, MHI, Stussy, and loads more; but people rarely mention them.
January 13, 2008 @ 04:19 PM
dunks

thanks millions for the advice ..... coz i think many ppl have trouble finding places to shop lik there is no sticky thread about shopping in europe i guess....

thanks alot
January 14, 2008 @ 11:58 AM
ClockworkJ

Yeah, like Shinchi said, Hideout is your best bet, they stock visvim Original Fake, BBC etc
Size and Foot patrol for sneakers
Libertys, Selfredges and harvey Nichols for more upmarket designer stuff.
January 15, 2008 @ 03:17 AM
dunks

i was just wondering that london is pretty massive.....
was hoping for more decent shops like the hideout .....
lol
January 15, 2008 @ 08:59 AM
ClockworkJ

Theres bond international, they stock stuff like mishka, diamond supply, crooks and castles. Imperious rex have stuff like rockers nyc, milkcrate etc. Then theres garbstore if you want something a little different than youre usual streetwear stuff, they stock their own brand (really nice vintage inspired casual stuff), as well as select collections of other brands from japan and the us (less well known stuff, but really nice). Then theres goodhood, they sell stuff like pam and woodwood. And finally theres Three threads who have stuff like tenderloin, edwin and alakazam.
That enough places for you?
January 15, 2008 @ 11:24 AM
Stutts

Check out Supra on Portobello Road, its pretty decent and has a couple of Uk brands in there aswell, also if you are goin down the central london route, stay more the covent garden side.

The Oxford St side is pretty wack!
January 15, 2008 @ 11:29 AM
classyselect

Hey dunks,
Check out this site, you might find some amazing deals. www.classyselection.com
I bought some stuff from there and the guys have amazing customer service
January 15, 2008 @ 05:17 PM
dunks

i'm just after some real decent japanese stuff and brands or cheap BBC/icecream
i think its enough places for me to look at
haha just need more the better
the busier the better haha

thx alot guys
January 21, 2008 @ 04:44 PM
Mattfew

They stock Visvim in Dover Street Market too..
March 7, 2008 @ 07:42 PM
boomshokalocka

wait does anyone know where I can get garbstore stuff? I live in the states and i just saw their spring line, I really want to know more
March 10, 2008 @ 03:37 PM
bownah

[SIZE="4"]i'm just after some real decent japanese stuff and brands or cheap[/SIZE] BBC/icecream
i think its enough places for me to look at
haha just need more the better
the busier the better haha

thx alot guys

not goin to happen london prices are far from the best

Please login first to reply.