Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 4, 2007 @ 07:51 AM
T11MNM

Have they relocated?

Anyone got any address details?
December 5, 2007 @ 07:55 AM
MrLakitu

I caught them like 3 weeks ago while they were moving out, they haven't found anew spot he said but their stuff is still avalible on their site. He also said they'll give the new address on the site when they move.
December 5, 2007 @ 08:59 AM
Hyperbeast

gonna take awhile to find a good spot.
December 5, 2007 @ 11:13 AM
T11MNM

Cheers for clearing that up, i'm heading to the city on Wednesday / THursday on business and was hoping to go check out Bond as i've not had chance the last two times i've been to London.

Apart from the sneaker shops, DPMHI and BWS are there any other stores worth checking out?
December 5, 2007 @ 12:45 PM
Drak

The shop directly next to BWS sells Supreme,Stussy,BBC etc.Also try out Slam City Skates in covent garden for Nike dunk SBS and Huf fitteds.
December 6, 2007 @ 11:14 AM
deadlyops

I hope Bond will be back soon. One of europes finests for sure!
December 6, 2007 @ 01:52 PM
Hyperbeast

u can also check out dark n cold in soho.
December 7, 2007 @ 05:26 PM
T11MNM

Thanks!

Does anyone know store times for BWS, etc on wednesday and thursday?
December 7, 2007 @ 10:22 PM
Mattfew

Probably 11am-6pm..

Check out Stussy & Carhaart in Covent Garden..
GoodHood in Hoxton..
Glorias in Bricklane - some nice clothes as well as a wide selection of kicks..
There's an Upper-playground shop just off Carnaby St.. down by where the Size? is.. some nice bits in there...
Also, if you're looking to spend a little more, check Dover Street Market, off new Bond Street.. for Dior, Visvim, Cassetteplaya and various others...
Hideout have some Supreme tees in at the moment, and quite a few of the new caps and various other bits... If you don't come to London much, definitely check out the Nike ID studio upstairs in NikeTown, it's a nice space.
Slam has some nice Mighty Healthy tees, and those WESC x Slam City tees with pictures of London are crucial.. and the sneaker wall there is now quite extensive.. Slam also stock Diamond these days.

There's another shop called Demo, but that's pretty shit..

DPMHI has alot of dopeness.. also check out the recently opened New Era shop, in the same area as DPMHI, they have some 10deep, Mishka and The Hundreds stuff...

Haven't been in Foot-Patrol for sometime, but definitely worth checking..

..I'm sure I'm forgetting some. razz

Rumour has it Bond is re-locating to East London, but that hasn't been confirmed..

BLOG!
December 8, 2007 @ 04:46 AM
taylor

ive never bin to dsm before whats it like?
December 8, 2007 @ 07:09 AM
DimDimsum

Where is Visvim in London ?
December 8, 2007 @ 10:23 AM
taylor

Hide out and dover street market
December 8, 2007 @ 10:35 AM
junkii

Rumour has it Bond is re-locating to East London, but that hasn't been confirmed..

hmmmm I heard that rumour too......

Hideout and DSM
December 10, 2007 @ 02:24 PM
bownah

BLOG!

if this is true would be sick but cant think off eney where apart from brick lane for them set up shop in east london
December 11, 2007 @ 12:47 PM
T11MNM

Well i have a very early train to catch tomorrow and will hopefully return to the city early evening to do some shopping.

Thanks for the all the help!
December 11, 2007 @ 06:03 PM
Shinchi

ive never bin to dsm before whats it like?

It's definatly worth checking out; it's a pretty big place with like 6 or 7 floors. Things tend to get more expensive the higher up you get, so on the basement and ground floor they have alot of stuff like custom shoes and nice simple tees, a few well known brands, thats usually where I stay. Then once your on like floor 4 or 6 were talking
December 12, 2007 @ 04:43 AM
taylor

Thanks mate
December 13, 2007 @ 04:14 AM
T11MNM

Well i visitied; BWS, Hideout, DPHMI, Size?, Foot Patrol, New Era and Uniqlo and didn't find anything worth buying.

I was aware that bape don't usually carry stock of much in London but couldn't believe i didn't find anything worth buying. They had the antler Tees but i didn't want to buy a christmas themed t shirt that i can only wear for a few weeks a year.

My first real shopping experience in London and although i come away dissapointed in my self that i didn't part with money for clothes or kicks i'm quite happy with how shop staff welcome you into the store. Unlike NYC which can be quite intimidating for shoppers i found.

Thanks guys, hopefully the next time i return to london Bond will be open!
December 15, 2007 @ 08:35 PM
DimDimsum

Did u miss out Slam City... Should check there once in a while... Sometimes they have something worthwhile... BWS is only worth visiting when there is a drop or if u going for the first time..
December 18, 2007 @ 04:12 AM
Mattfew

There's also a spot in Camden, called Sellby12, it's in The Stables, and sells new and second hand stuff... I got a Supreme Arc Logo zip up from the guy there yesterday, but he has alot of other bits... W)Taps, NBHD, Supreme & Stussy and alot of various trainers... I saw in there, Huf hi SB, Union 180s, Hufquake AF1, Marc Jacob Chukkas, Supreme Box Logo XL - black with purple box, Supreme USA box logo tee.. quite a few Kaws x Supreme box tees.. a few Bape bits too..

If you know The Stables, then this spot pretty much backs on to Chalk Farm Road... you can enter the market opposite that garage, as you walk towards Barfly... and follow the row of stalls up, and it'll be on your right-hand side.. glass front...

He has some dope bits, and also if you're looking to sell....

BLOG!
December 21, 2007 @ 04:14 AM
MrLakitu

There's also a spot in Camden, called Sellby12, it's in The Stables, and sells new and second hand stuff... I got a Supreme Arc Logo zip up from the guy there yesterday, but he has alot of other bits... W)Taps, NBHD, Supreme & Stussy and alot of various trainers... I saw in there, Huf hi SB, Union 180s, Hufquake AF1, Marc Jacob Chukkas, Supreme Box Logo XL - black with purple box, Supreme USA box logo tee.. quite a few Kaws x Supreme box tees.. a few Bape bits too..

If you know The Stables, then this spot pretty much backs on to Chalk Farm Road... you can enter the market opposite that garage, as you walk towards Barfly... and follow the row of stalls up, and it'll be on your right-hand side.. glass front...

BLOG!

Do you know where abouts in Stables this shop is? I walk around that joint alot but haven't seen this shop and would like to check it out.
December 21, 2007 @ 04:48 PM
Mattfew

Do you know where abouts in Stables this shop is? I walk around that joint alot but haven't seen this shop and would like to check it out.

Yeah, he gave me this card... it has a map, contact details and a list of brands he sells.. check it..

Hope that helps matey.

Oh yeah, check the blog.
December 22, 2007 @ 10:23 AM
bownah

i think this thread is straying of the point a little

does eneyone no where bond has relocated to?
December 22, 2007 @ 10:28 AM
bownah

BLOG!

i have been here it is funny how the stussys and box t-shirts are in a glass box

they had some skated jedi's in at one time

Please login first to reply.