Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 15, 2007 @ 08:55 AM
Ballin

Hello. Im going to paris in some weeks. im gonna shop alot of sneakers and clothing... which are the coolest/best shops? heard much about Colette...
I want to buy brands like nike, alife, Stereopanda & sixpack france.
peace
November 16, 2007 @ 11:33 PM
November 17, 2007 @ 04:25 AM
superveelain

Dude colette is just a myth when it came to streetwear..prices are expensive and item limited..right now i don't think there is a single store carrying Alife tee or sweater in paris..but damn just go to vancouver if you from montreal,,hahahaha
November 17, 2007 @ 01:53 PM
Rizzo

^ true, I expected a little more of their streetwear section. was really small and messy too. like everything mixed together. Colette is still a must-see imo.

but damn just go to vancouver if you from montreal,,hahahaha

lol, montreal is on the east coast, vancouver on the west siiiiide!
November 18, 2007 @ 01:50 PM
superveelain

lol, montreal is on the east coast, vancouver on the west siiiiide!

yea but still cheaper trip!!cool
November 18, 2007 @ 04:53 PM
Ballin

im from norway... im searching for jordan retro`s amongst oher... do the have alot of jordans in paris?
November 20, 2007 @ 08:31 AM
T.I.M.

Let a parisian tells you what's reaaaally good in his city smile

If you want Stereo Panda, go to Citadium. www.citadium.com.
This is a Huge Space where a lot of brands rent a corner, display & sell their collection. Stereo Panda has its corner.

If you do go to Citadium, on the 1st floor, look for the BKRW/black rainbow Corner (they sell everyone, from Alife to The Hundreds, PFK, rogue status... and sometimes some Supreme pieces)

If you want sixpack go to The Lazy Dog they have a corner in Citadium too (this is a bookshop and official retailer of Sixpack in Paris), or they have another location :2 passage thi
November 24, 2007 @ 04:46 PM
superveelain

i dont think bkrw carry ALIFE at all,except for shoes..
as for opium,this is really some useless shop..

Please login first to reply.