August 14, 2007 @ 12:04 PM
Blockhead

Any places in-particular that i should be hitting up? Thanks.
August 15, 2007 @ 04:54 AM
m-easy

we need a europe-shopping-list!

cheeck:Trust Nobody

just google it!
August 26, 2007 @ 03:12 PM
SJEORD!

just came back from Barcelona suprised Hippies everywhere. + Trust Nobody is closed on sunday like almost everything
August 26, 2007 @ 03:25 PM
h.lurker

Everything is closed on Sundays. EVERYTHING. Well everything except for Chinese owned stores/restaurants and tourist spots (on the Rambla).

If you're looking for shoes and street wears, check the "el born" area (between the Rambla and the MACBA (museum/skate spot). Maybe some in the Gothic quarter (opposite side of Rambla).

5th Ave designs and big name retailers are all on the Passeig de Gracia.

Also check out the Montana shop (paint/markers/books/some tees). Check google for the address, it's like one or two metro stops from Catayluna. Markers are cheap, since it's all made in Barcelona.

Barcelona is TINY, you could walk a loop around the city in a "hour." If you get lost, you'll probably end up walking into an area your familiar with and wonder "wtf, how did I get here?"

Also be on the look out for Neckface tags everywhere. Barcelona is like his 2/3/4/5th home.
August 28, 2007 @ 09:15 AM
SJEORD!

haha yeah the city is one big tag, and it appeared that no1 cares about cleaning it... the streets themselves were clean though, nice town. In the older part were some nice shops. We found a shop called ?suspect (dunno if the ? is part of the name). From what ive seen on the few times i looked at SF the cloths belong there, but they had cool books. (Bought one about the development of commercial posters, nice pics and all...)
There was also a surf shop next to the beach (....) with some nice shorts/ T-s, forgot the name though

but i still find it strange to close eveything down in a big touristic city on sundays... especially when its raining so i wanted to go shopping pfffff

> adress of trust nobody: street tallers n
February 1, 2008 @ 08:30 PM
james19

will also be hitting up barcelona soon.
just got a quick q.

so what's there to do on a sunday?? cool
February 2, 2008 @ 10:26 AM
taylor

Slamxhype has just done a good city guide on barcelona

www.slamxhype.com/category/features/barcelona-city-guide

An amazing city but need plenty of time there to many little streets to get lost in
February 5, 2008 @ 03:08 PM
brewski

Any place in the center of Barcelona dealing Diamond supply co?
February 5, 2008 @ 05:19 PM
taylor

i would probs say trustnobody or free if free is still open

Please login first to reply.