Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 8, 2007 @ 05:44 AM
jaercann

might pass true.

there are 100000's of big new eras out there.
alife frankensteins fitted is big!
June 8, 2007 @ 10:03 AM
ergun

lets hope they don't sell collabos
i really dont care whether others have the same clothes as me. but just not new eras.
June 8, 2007 @ 11:02 AM
Mr.Londoner

^
oh yeah, good point..but most people will give up looking for the store.

If they rotate the selection of caps frequently, should be okay..

They should have a machine to increase the cap size in the shop, that way i can buy l.edition caps for smaller sizes and make it larger.
June 9, 2007 @ 07:13 AM
Drak

Just got back from the store with some sweet pickups!I'm telling ya the early bird gets the worm cuz they were giving away FREE! HATS! when you do the photoshoot,this is what I got:

Nothing special,because you couldn't choose your hat,but good enough for a FREE! HAT!

Next is something really fresh,the Joker from Batman:

Silk insides really make this hat special.

Here are a list of other exclusives:
Dc comics New eras-Joker,Batman,Superman(with patent leather)
London Underground map hat
England shield and Lions logo hat
Loads of colorful team new eras

There was a few others but I can't remember them.They had a Los Angeles Lakers hat that was from the 80's or something and a good old steaming machine.There were people buying 5 or 10 hats at a time there.I don't think there were any collabo new eras but then again I'm not very up to date on them.The photo shoot was pretty fun.I didn't know what poses to do so I ended up looking like some idiot lol.There was a good atmosphere going on and everyone was being nice,complementing you on your hats and such.I have now visited the official new era stores in LDN and NY,which only leaves ATL,BUF and TOR.Have a great time when you get there everyone!
June 9, 2007 @ 08:10 AM
number-11

damn...i knew there would be freebies. you got any info on prices
June 9, 2007 @ 08:14 AM
Drak

The joker hat is was
June 9, 2007 @ 09:24 AM
Mr.Londoner

What The Fuck!?

I was there, but when i wanted to do the photoshoot, they said you had to buy something..

I am happy anyway, i saw the exclusive Joker cap that hasn't been released, being released later this month, it has the question marks,

Sadly the guy won't let me see it twice or take a pic of it.. sad

I was broke so didnt get anything, I've seen some nice caps, which are must cops..

Drak, good choice.. so many caps but the Joker one is one of the best there.
June 9, 2007 @ 10:35 AM
number-11

the batman joint would of been coppable if it wasnt patent. any type of leather on a fitted is silly
June 9, 2007 @ 10:38 AM
Drak

Thanks,it was a hard decision between the Tube map and the Joker but I wanted a colorful hat so yeah.Sorry you couldn't get anything but they'll probably have most of it running for a while,I don't think there were that many exclusives.The clothing range was kinda disappointing but it is a hat company.Did you take any of the free stickers?they were cool.What were they doing with that Nintendo wii at the Photo studio area?Seemed a bit weird.Wish I was working there.
June 9, 2007 @ 11:51 AM
Mr.Londoner

^ yeah the wii is probably a feature of the store.. which is kool. [and kinda dangerous]

Na, i didn't get a sticker, probably being stingy with them because no one was handing them out.. how many did u get..
hook me up.. i got a New York sticker.. it's in mint condition :p
June 9, 2007 @ 12:03 PM
Drak

There just on the front desk and on the table upstairs.I only took 2,I've used 1 already and I want to keep the other one.They will probably be there for ages so just pick some up next time you go.
June 9, 2007 @ 12:58 PM
nothelevels

gonna go monday
June 9, 2007 @ 04:06 PM

Inactive

i picked up the last Joker new era. I didn't see much else that appealed to me apart from the pirate shirt. I actually went in twice and came back a few hours later.

I saw people having a photoshoot but i didn't ask about it. The staff were really friendly with is definitely a plus. The blonde girl was also hot.

I saw kids all over westend today with new era london bags and stickers. I also saw the street team in a few places. There were also kids carrying around huge bags that looked like they may have had jackets in them. I wonder what was in them? Unfortunately i didn't get any freebies becuse they never told me shit about it.
June 9, 2007 @ 06:44 PM
Drak

Yeah I saw them too.They seemed like cool people.There were actually adverts on the oxford circus tube station escalator for the store.
June 10, 2007 @ 02:26 PM
number-11

whats the opening time for the store ?

im planning on dropping by tomorow..hopefully they've stocked up on the joker cap
June 10, 2007 @ 02:48 PM
Drak

10AM I think.
June 10, 2007 @ 04:13 PM
ergun

personally i was very disapointed, i saw aload of shit hats apart from the spiderman logo hat.

there was no joker hat in sight, must of all gone.

there were a few ok-ies but nothing that really stood out and said buy me.
June 10, 2007 @ 06:15 PM
Drak

The joker hat must have been a best seller,I'm glad I got in early.I thought the designs were actually pretty good though.There should have been some brighter caps.Bright colors should make a comeback lol.
June 11, 2007 @ 02:12 PM
Mr.Londoner

Joker ones are sold out?

damn.. well i am waiting for the next one to be released.. will check every weekend, just in case the employee made a mistake
June 11, 2007 @ 02:40 PM
number-11

eh...it wasnt bad but it wasnt great either. picked up the batman logo fitted (non patent)
June 14, 2007 @ 04:52 PM

Inactive

i just wish they had more creative caps. I don't like wearing hats of american basket/baseball teams.
June 14, 2007 @ 05:49 PM
Drak

On the subject of creative caps,does anyone know how I would go about customising a hat?I've seen good shit done on new era hats before and I wanna know what kind of markers/paint to use?
June 15, 2007 @ 02:55 AM
Mr.Londoner

i'm in the process of getting the stuff you need..

i'm just going to use some simple fabric paint/pens on my first one.. nothing major..
you can get a blank cap at NYC in Wood Green, they dont sell blank new era's but it does the job.
June 15, 2007 @ 04:46 PM
Drak

I went back to the store today with my friend so he could buy a hat,he bought the red spider man fitted in the end(no patent leather).Seems all the superhero fitteds have satin insides.They're releasing a new Riddler hat on the 23rd.

What sort of paint markers are you using Londoner?I went to an art shop in Soho today and saw some Uni-Posca pens,they seem pretty decent but a rape price.
June 15, 2007 @ 08:02 PM
Mr.Londoner

Nice, I'll get that cap when it drops..

Dylon paint, it's quite cheap, used some of the paint on a shirt to test it out, and works nice.

not used it on a cap yet
June 15, 2007 @ 08:33 PM
Drak

Where you get it from?
This is some good fabric paint:http://www.yorkshireartstore.co.uk/system/index.htm

oh yeah I think they got some more Joker caps in,I didn't ask what they had behind the display model though so maybe I was wrong.

Post pics when you're finished with the hat.
June 20, 2007 @ 10:58 AM
Mr.Londoner

Checked the store today..

Anyone who likes their Exclusive shit.. OR just a reseller..

About 5 caps are being released all from the DC/MARVEL collab, most of them are at the
June 20, 2007 @ 01:18 PM
The Bilk Thief

^ sounds good, but wont be able to make it down to LDN then unfortunately
June 22, 2007 @ 10:04 AM
Gapz

i was in the LDN store a few days back, i wasn't really feeling the new caps.
June 23, 2007 @ 03:39 PM
Drak

Have you done your custom cap yet Londoner?

Please login first to reply.