Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 26, 2007 @ 05:42 AM
Mr. Lose

Where can I find it ^^;
March 26, 2007 @ 07:13 AM

Inactive

have you seen the amazing work of this guy Tox?

jk
March 26, 2007 @ 07:41 PM
Mr. Lose

TOX03 wasn't it? lol his stuff is JUST as amazing as Rainman

jk.

But seriously, anyone?
March 26, 2007 @ 09:54 PM
Drak

March 27, 2007 @ 05:13 AM
jaercann

just get out there and start looking.

Tox is the man, Tox was Myth but after alot of people got grassed up he dropped myth. Tox is one of the most up writers in London. SHOW SOME RESPECT. As for rainman..........ledgend.
March 27, 2007 @ 05:35 PM

Inactive

just get out there and start looking.

Tox is the man, Tox was Myth but after alot of people got grassed up he dropped myth. Tox is one of the most up writers in London. SHOW SOME RESPECT. As for rainman..........ledgend.

i don't know much about graf, but seeing just the name "Tox" hastily sprayed everywhere for years doesn't command any respect from me.
March 28, 2007 @ 05:00 AM
jaercann

i don't know much about graf, but seeing just the name "Tox" hastily sprayed everywhere for years doesn't command any respect from me.

One of the most important parts of graffiti is BEING UP. The name of the game is fame!! you can have all the style in the world but if your up only on phone boxes on your estate or the local offies shutters then you aint shit!

you have to show respect to Tox for 2 reasons:
1) when he was myth, he was nang. Im talking about Element, Mila all of FDO. He's style was wicked and he was up everywhere.

2) Tox as tox is consisitent. Hes been up all over London whilst you were still on speed garage. Think about it like this.........you know Tox but he aint got a foggy who you are. you know why? COZ HE'S UP!!!

Look at futura, when he was first starting out he styles wasn't all that but he was up, everywhere and with time he's style got better and look at him now.
March 31, 2007 @ 08:35 AM
bogardz

good graf writer
whats up if i need to get in touch with a good graf artist to make a shirt for big daddy kane , someone please recommend somebody and also send me the contact info or link

Please login first to reply.