300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
April 27, 2013 @ 02:43 PM
datjoe

Hey,
I live in Cologne, Germany but I don't know good stores really. Maybe you could recommend me some in Cologne?
I know Snipes and Kickz. Online Stores in Europe are also wished smile
I'm looking for brands like Supreme (I know that doesn't exist in Cologne sad ), Huf, Obey, River Island, Topman and others. Can you also recommend some trendy brands ?
April 28, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
zoidanum

There are just a few stores you might want to check out in Cologne.
There is Kickz, Snipes and Footlocker to serve your appetit for regular sneaker stuff. Sometimes you can get some good bargain deals during sals at Runners Point if you are into running shoes.
Otherwise The Good Will Out offers a Tier Zero account, Yeezy and Yeezy 2 have been released there as well as regular limited releases of other brands. Also they hold the Sneaker Freaker release party at their store which is worth visiting.
Same people who run TGWO also run N/GH for brands like Undefeated and Stussy and you can check out the Sneakermuseum as they do different  exhibitions all the time.
I'd also recommend you to check some of the Skateshops like Double8, Made In, Pivot and Vibes.
Belgisches Viertel offers some small shops you might check out and you can find bigger Stores like American Apparel at Ehrenstraße.
If you have any questions in particular just hit me up.
April 28, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
SyCa_Sikk

suspended

good will out cooler store
May 5, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
ornettec

I am also from Cologne Germany and I have some new Supreme to sell, message me if you are interested.

Please login first to reply.