Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 2, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
vladctrl

Hi guys,
I head to Barcelona with friends in 2 weeks and we got pretty much no idea what places to visit. Apart from skateboarding there, we'd like to know if there are any clubs worth visiting, shops, art exhibitions and etc... so please aware us...
February 2, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
brighty

Ah man Barcelona is so sick.

Go to Sala Apolo, a club. On monday's they have a party called Nasty Monday. Check it out http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nasty-Mondays-Official/152161538142123?fref=ts

And go to Razzmatazz on Fridays and then Nevermind any other day of the week.
February 2, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
vladctrl

Ah man Barcelona is so sick.

Go to Sala Apolo, a club. On monday's they have a party called Nasty Monday. Check it out http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nasty-Mondays-Official/152161538142123?fref=ts

And go to Razzmatazz on Fridays and then Nevermind any other day of the week.
Thanks, what shops do you suggest to visit ?
February 3, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
brighty

I haven't been there for a few years but I remember this place Trust Nobody and Free skate shop. 

There's also a place called Holala Ibiza which is a kinda like Beacons Closet in NY. You can find some good stuff in there sometimes.

Just use this website as your guide. unlike.net/barcelona I did it for 4 months and had an amazing time.
February 3, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
brighty

I haven't been there for a few years but I remember this place Trust Nobody and Free skate shop.

There's also this place called Holala Ibiza which is like Beacons Closet in NYC. You can get some cool stuff in there some times. Adidas Originals has a store there too.

Just use this website as your guide unlike.net/barcelona. I did for 4 months and had the sickest time!
February 3, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
brighty

There's also this place called Holala Ibiza which is like Beacons Closet in NYC. You can get some cool stuff in there some times. Adidas Originals has a store there too.

Just use this website as your guide unlike.net/barcelona. I did for 4 months and had the sickest time!
February 3, 2013 @ 10:58 AM
brighty

Mods, remove multiple posts. Cheers

Please login first to reply.