Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 27, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
icelander

Can someone help me please

Im going to paris and i was wondering if anyone could tell me about some stores there, sneakers, fashion stores and maybe some dope resturants and places to go to, nighclubs maybe.

thanks.
February 27, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

but you not a nigga!

:)

February 27, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
jaded

try not to ball so hard that muthafuckas will want to fine you

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 27, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
hypoh

colette
February 27, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
Lucasj

IDK if this place is open to the public, but it looks truly beautiful in photos-

Fontainebleau:

The Louvre:

Notre Dame Cathedral:

Chanel store:

LV store:

Larc Paris-

At night:

Le cab-

"aye you were looking mad fine in that purple swag video girl, that grill was pifff" - Anonymous

February 27, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
NapoleonComplex

Find Martin Margiela and ask "Whats that jacket?"

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 27, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
Enryu

suspended

I used to live there.
Touristic place: Eiffel Tower, Tour MontParnasse(there is a dope restaurant inside with a nice view), La Defense,Le Grand Rex.

Fashion/Sneaker: I know there is a Supra store at 45 Rue de Temple and the Snowbeach at 30 Boulevard Richard Lenoir, Gallery Lafayette don't remember exactly the address is somewhere near St Lazare or something.If someone know some more store feel free to add.

Club:Gibus(Hip-Hop) Le Penelope,then if u more electro (never been there tho) Le Mix, L'etoile, Le Queen, (check review online for description).You have to dress to impress for the majority of these club.

For restaurant I always forget where there are but I know a few: Piccolo (it's a pizzeria near neully-sur-marne), There is a sushi bar near the Snowbeach its less than 15 min its next to a subway entrance. Si il ya des Parisiens qui passe par la rajouter lui des choses a faire k.
February 27, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
BuddyOmar

Find Martin Margiela and ask "Whats that jacket?"

If you rich you should take that boy Cam'ron to that old musem and ask'em, "What Louis my killa?"

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 27, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
Enryu

suspended

IDK if this place is open to the public, but it looks truly beautiful in photos-

Fontainebleau:

Thats not exactly in the city of Paris but its near. Yes its open to public, you can visit the forest of Fontainebleau too its a famous touristic place.
February 27, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
Lucasj

illpadrino, can you link us to some nice parks in Paris? I'm curious as to what they look like.

"aye you were looking mad fine in that purple swag video girl, that grill was pifff" - Anonymous

February 27, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
Enryu

suspended

Parc Monceau

Parc de Bellville

Parc Bercy

Parc Buttes Chaumont
February 27, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
Lucasj

Parc Monceau

Parc de Bellville

Parc Bercy

Parc Buttes Chaumont

Beautiful.

February 27, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
Enryu

suspended

You need to visit Bois de Boulogne at night just for the lolz it's at 16 arrondisement of Paris west near Neully-sur Marne.

Please login first to reply.