Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
April 27, 2010 @ 03:51 PM
Elcee

so i've been running up and down the shops where i live (antwerp) for a few weeks now, i've tried nearly every major shoe shop i could think off and even went to the nike retailer. Answer was the same everywhere, they could not get my any plain white dunks. I could get em in a plethora of colors and patterns but never a plain white one to be found. checked tons of online shops as well and always the same result.

So i've come here to ask as a last resort really. Where are people getting their plain white dunks to customise? the only pair that come near what i want are the red/white high dunks but the shade of red is off. Even online stores arent showing me any love, i've looked tons of places and no dice, just multi coloured kicks. I remember a few years ago the walls were lined with pure white dunks, what happened to that?

if anyone has an idea where i could order or get some plain white high dunks in europe i'd really appreciate it as this is driving me mad, i have the design near enough finished and now i can't find the actual shoe to paint it on :/

I've managed to find pure white ones but i'm just really not a big fan of the air force one line, they don't look as sharp as the dunks do to me so i'd only go to them as a last resort

any help and comments appreciated
April 27, 2010 @ 08:00 PM
elusion

nike id
April 30, 2010 @ 04:11 AM
Elcee

Oh snap, i completely missed the obvious there :/ Cheers elusion, you're a lifesaver

Please login first to reply.