Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 22, 2010 @ 03:38 PM
365Hustle

I'm going out there to visit this summer hopefully. I'm trying to link up with a local or someone to tell me the best way to see what I need to see..avoid bs, and catch the real beauty rather than tourist stuff that I can probably skip!
March 23, 2010 @ 01:33 AM
F033x

dude check out mt. tibidabo its the tops (literally)
la rambla, catalunya square, definitely the dali museum its worth the 7 euro

and make sure to check out the stores, the fashion there is tops..
desigual clothing and camper shoes are 2 must visit shops, barcelona native stores known world round.
but be careful there are a handful of fake high end fashion stores out there.

careful not to let the locals on la rambla know you're american (they arent as friendly in barcelona as I had expected) + dont forget the main language there isn't spanish (its catalan)

these all may seem like tourist spots but trust me man they are the best things to see in that city

have fun man!

[edit]

sagrada familia (amazing unfinished gaudi church)
casa mila (another gaudi structure)
park guell (BEST VIEW IN BARCELONA CAN SEE ALL THE WAY TO THE SHORE)
April 4, 2010 @ 03:31 PM
ridingscared

Go from Cafe Zurich in the main square, walk down Via Laitana then duck into via Argenteria. Have a wander around the squares and alleys, loads of clothes shops. Then back up Calle Commerc with more bars, some clothes/art shops and a graf outlet at the top. If you are big on food try Commerc 24- the chef trained at El Bulli. Barca is a beautiful place, apologise for my spelling mistakes withe street names but you get the picture. also Avenue Diagonal is the place for the high end designer outlets.
April 13, 2010 @ 06:30 PM
whampee

bossss
April 26, 2010 @ 05:16 AM
andyjor

Thanks for ur sharing!smile
╭^^☆╮
{/ . .\}
( (oo) )

Please login first to reply.