Uniqlo in Selfridges

August 22, 2009 @ 12:50:13
Being as there was no thread on this i thought id start one.
The slefridges on oxford street is going to start / has started stocking uniqlo , does anyone know if the birmingham one will ?

My internets playing up so i cant google it myself and i thought it would be an interesting thread.
August 22, 2009 @ 14:54:04
Being as there was no thread on this i thought id start one.
The slefridges on oxford street is going to start / has started stocking uniqlo , does anyone know if the birmingham one will ?

My internets playing up so i cant google it myself and i thought it would be an interesting thread.

If there was, I wouldn't go. Selfridges just makes me feel inferior to the world. It's one of them places I just won't enter.
August 22, 2009 @ 15:05:10
i srsly dont see a point
there are like 3 other uniqlo stores just down the road
August 22, 2009 @ 16:19:26
^ Ahh cool but in birmingham there are no places, which i know of that stock it nor is there a uniqlo store so it would be pretty cool for it to happen here.

If there was, I wouldn't go. Selfridges just makes me feel inferior to the world. It's one of them places I just won't enter.

Ha , whys that ?
I love the place , well i dont feel right on the top floor , with all the prada and keith geiger stalls ( excuse spelling ) but as for the other floors , i love the place.
February 01, 2010 @ 19:01:10
me 2
March 02, 2010 @ 14:53:35
Where can I cop Uniqlo in Manchester now the shop has closed down? I was in Selfridges @ Exchange Sq and they didn't have any. I'm back in Manc all next week so will have time to check out Selfridges @ The Trafford Centre. Other than that, any ideas? safe.
March 11, 2010 @ 19:14:17
If I'm in Selfridges (ldn) uniqlo is the last thing on my mind

oxford street's got like three stores already not including the sales point in selfridges too lol
March 18, 2010 @ 04:38:42
Love Selfridges! but their Uniqlo bit is small - their flagship store is just down the road...
April 01, 2010 @ 06:09:25
uniqlo taking over
April 04, 2010 @ 03:56:00
One thing I hate about uniqlo is the jill sander collection...defiantly not for the xl/xxl guys tongueface but other then that the other stuff is cool lol
June 15, 2010 @ 20:12:59
I like their seasonal manga-inspired tees.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x