Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
July 18, 2009 @ 12:56 PM
nmd

you go into hideout mr orange ? what shit did they have in there?
July 18, 2009 @ 01:07 PM
-Billy

well theres the dude with the Don's you were on about. Doesn't look THAT bad but yea I get what you mean.. cant believe nigo turned up suprised
July 18, 2009 @ 03:52 PM
mr.orange

yeahh thats him, trust he looked and acted like a fucking tool. that was before i got there.

didn't go into hideout, there was a queue and i couldn't really be fucked.

EDIT:

I'll post pick-up pics tomorrow.
July 19, 2009 @ 11:01 PM
Zabuza

sup im in the air force and im supost to be going to mildenhall RAF soon i just wana say wuts up to all the fashionheads in england
July 20, 2009 @ 01:13 PM
COREYh

Channel Islands..cool
July 23, 2009 @ 11:50 AM
Shaun

Nice one for the info Mr. Orange. Been visiting BAPE London here & there & I've never copped, came closest on my 1st ever visit, I'm pretty surprised TBH. Got to the point where I was gonna buy just for the sake of it...I just don't think it's that good in there, I'll keep lookin'.
July 23, 2009 @ 12:17 PM
Phantom Kid

Anyone know of any sample-sales goin' on in London? I picked up some stuff at one in Brick Lane, pair of Money jeans for
August 3, 2009 @ 06:19 AM
Ibrahim Said J

from london as well.
August 3, 2009 @ 05:24 PM
mr.orange

^ wassup man, whereabouts?
August 10, 2009 @ 03:23 PM
PeteyP

haha the 49% topman indie thing is so true. oue UK girls arnt really dressing that well anymore either.
August 10, 2009 @ 03:36 PM
mr.orange

well whenever i'm in london or cambridge i always see 3/4 hottttt hipster-ish girls, but nah in general they're poor tbh confused i think dudes are getting better, but still topman can pit any old shit out and some tool will buy it. their stuff fits so poorly, i tried on a knit cardigan and the arms were ridiculously baggy but the body was perfect, and it was short. i was like shit this feels like it was knitted by a blind woman with her feet lol
August 10, 2009 @ 04:06 PM
PeteyP

Yeh the cardies are a poor fit, I see alot of slim people in them but they dont fit slim at all. people followin the trend rather than their shape.

the men are startin to dress tight, except for those guys wearin that green sesame street guy tee, is tht happenin alot in london? ive also seen some ed hardy croppin up like the yank HBers keep sayin, and it is as bad as theyve told us haha
August 10, 2009 @ 06:12 PM
-Billy

all the guys in my area only wear ambercromie, hollister, jack wills etc.
soooo many people are wearing it its ridiculous..
August 11, 2009 @ 04:33 PM
mr.orange

yeah ed hardy is poor, one of my mates who just left school posted his FB status as 'ed hardys or nike dunks' i was like please please dont get ed hardys. its gonna take over soon confused

yeah the abercrombie/hollister wave is upon us too, my cousin wouldnt stop talking about it the other day. loads of people i know love it though razz
August 12, 2009 @ 08:56 PM
SimpleAsAbc

Ed hardy makes me sick , the stuff is so ugly.
Topmans clothings fits horrible , i got a xl grey hoody and its small and has the worst fit ever.

i was like shit this feels like it was knitted by a blind woman with her feet lol

This , ha.

In birmingham so many people are wearing Vans and lyle and scott or are just topman kids , its horrible. I was speaking to one of my friends the other day who used to wear stuff like baggy jeans , colourful air max with two pairs of laces and a adidas jacket or something lame like that.
A JD shopper. And now his trying to dress different , props for trying to change but its failing , our conversation was ;
Him - I need to go to town to get my vans
Me - Ha , what vans ?
Him - Purple ones
Me - Authentics ?
Him - ...
Him - I want them so they match my purple lyle and scott tee
Me - Get out my xbox live party.

End rant smile

Oh , if anyone has xbl add - Argh Sick

Edit -
haha the 49% topman indie thing is so true. oue UK girls arnt really dressing that well anymore either.

well whenever i'm in london or cambridge i always see 3/4 hottttt hipster-ish girls, but nah in general they're poor tbh confused

I hardly see any hot girls man. In birmingham when i go into town i see like 5 , its terrible.
Well maybe more but the ratio of ugly compared to hot isnt good.
August 13, 2009 @ 02:34 AM
nmd

theres no hot girls in birmingham fact just lots of hood rats and ed hardy is naaaaaaaasty
August 13, 2009 @ 04:45 AM
-Billy

In birmingham so many people are wearing Vans and lyle and scott or are just topman kids , its horrible. I

whats wrong with vans? just because lots of people wear them doesnt mean its a bad shoe.. SMH
August 13, 2009 @ 07:04 AM
young idiot

whats wrong with vans? just because lots of people wear them doesnt mean its a bad shoe.. SMH

Maybe it's more the concentration of people wearing it in one area. I mean, leather jackets are popular worldwide, in non-tropical climates, but if everyone in your workplace wore a leather jacket, or everyone at your school wore white AF1s, it might be a bit off putting.

When did 'Hypebeast' become a verb? And in the present tense? Egad!
August 13, 2009 @ 10:08 AM
Silver Bullet

Not ALL Vans are dope.Infact quite the opposite.I think he is just talking about GR Vans.
August 13, 2009 @ 01:04 PM
mr.orange

aren't white authentics gr? the one item every member on here has?
August 13, 2009 @ 01:27 PM
Shaun

Except me.
August 13, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
elusion

and me
August 13, 2009 @ 03:42 PM
mr.orange

ok, overexhaggerating, but regardless, a lot of members have a pair of white authentics.
August 13, 2009 @ 04:06 PM
nmd

I love vans there the dopest shoe would have eny authentic van over eny nike q/s or dead stock well apart from air max 87 amsterdams that is
August 15, 2009 @ 09:44 PM
SimpleAsAbc

theres no hot girls in birmingham fact just lots of hood rats and ed hardy is naaaaaaaasty

Its not that bad ha , There are some smile

I didnt say there was anything wrong with vans, i wear vans.
I was having abit of a rant at how popular they suddenly are and also at the kids that have suddenly started wearing them and how they are wearing them.
August 16, 2009 @ 03:14 AM
mr.orange

I said I wouldn't but I did, I bought the True Blue J3's. Kind of an impulse buy, me and a mate were just walking around in Covent Garden, went into Nike, and to my suprise they had a pair of 10s. They also had the Boston/Bulls pack in loads of sizes.
August 16, 2009 @ 04:00 AM
nmd

im tempted aswell mr orange but i think im going to cop some ootscapes instead
August 16, 2009 @ 06:58 AM
mr.orange

Scapes ain't my steez but they look dope with shorts.
August 16, 2009 @ 07:05 AM
nmd

yeah ive not owned non but im lookin get some still
August 22, 2009 @ 06:48 AM
0mt0

This , ha.

In birmingham so many people are wearing Vans and lyle and scott or are just topman kids , its horrible. I was speaking to one of my friends the other day who used to wear stuff like baggy jeans , colourful air max with two pairs of laces and a adidas jacket or something lame like that.

Tbh I'm kinda pissed EVERY fucker is wearing Lyle and Scott like 3 years back when no one was wearing it, I had some real nice stuff, for fits no fits that are slim are better for cardigans etc. But now every JD kid is wearing it with there boot cut jeans and plimsols, so I've had to drop the shit.

Anyone from newcastle?, new endclothing shop opening nxt sat, the old shop is mad small, new one looks mint like a hunting style they got comme DES gar

Please login first to reply.