Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 17, 2006 @ 12:43 AM

Inactive

Anyone catch the guy wearing the Fape Pink Animal Kingdom hoody on Chapelles show ?
The guy that played Ashy Larry and Charlie Murphy were hosting and taking audience feedback and Ashy Larry ( I dont know his real name ) calls the guy out by making fun of his hoody and everyone starts laughing at the guy.
July 17, 2006 @ 01:18 AM
narut007

lol.......
July 17, 2006 @ 07:39 AM

Inactive

caught it....it was funnier than some of the sketches
July 17, 2006 @ 07:51 AM
|\|190 OG

Anyone catch the guy wearing the Fape Pink Animal Kingdom hoody on Chapelles show ?
The guy that played Ashy Larry and Charlie Murphy were hosting and taking audience feedback and Ashy Larry ( I dont know his real name ) calls the guy out by making fun of his hoody and everyone starts laughing at the guy.

fuck you

I know that guy and it wasn't fape, he's one of the few BAPE permanent customers
July 17, 2006 @ 10:59 AM

Inactive

fuck you

I know that guy and it wasn't fape, he's one of the few BAPE permanent customers

Let me guess. The guy that got called out was you.
July 17, 2006 @ 11:55 AM
malaujai

how did you know it was fape?

not directed in a harsh tone, but how could you tell from that far?
July 17, 2006 @ 11:58 AM
Cre-Hated

lmfao...........i saw that fape hoodie on chappelle show last night and as soon as i saw it i said out loud "god damn that shit is fake".....i cant believe that he had the nerve 2 wear it on national television. anyway URBN u takin bout the black dance instructor?? na i didnt peep that shit...but then again i dont watch the show like that!!!
July 17, 2006 @ 04:58 PM
JoHnFLeM

Off topic, but did anyone catch the dance instructor on Making The Band rocking the baby milo hoodie?

Yea i seen that. i was wondering about that too? i havent seen that one before. but either way she works for diddy so im sure that its real or some store gave it too her because they seen her on tv.
July 18, 2006 @ 12:33 AM
jaythestar

Yea i seen that. i was wondering about that too? i havent seen that one before. but either way she works for diddy so im sure that its real or some store gave it too her because they seen her on tv.

I peeped it. I forgot her name but she is married to the black dude on so you think you can dance
July 22, 2006 @ 05:45 PM
payship

yea i peeped the dude on the chapelle show with the animal kingdom hoody
July 23, 2006 @ 09:55 PM

Inactive

Laurie Ann Gibson....yeah...nice hoodie...i think that bape makes chicks look sexy. And she was already fine as hell!

Please login first to reply.