HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 30, 2009 @ 02:26 AM
grantr2

re:
Been waiting to see this one
May 30, 2009 @ 07:51 PM
Shred

Looks good but I have heard so many conflicting reviews.
May 31, 2009 @ 09:49 PM
ewreck

movie is great
action from beg to end
common shouldnt be a actor dough
May 31, 2009 @ 10:14 PM
Evil Genius!

this movie is dooooppee!!
May 31, 2009 @ 10:19 PM
prolifick21

watched. really enjoyed it. a friend of mind told me they changed the ending is that true?
May 31, 2009 @ 11:08 PM
AirKrunkOne

I enjoyed the movie. B+
June 1, 2009 @ 01:31 AM
JStorm803

Common sucked as an actor in there..don't even remember who his character was..but the movie was aight though, was expecting more action though, shuda got an R rating they could've done more...freakin' kids.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

June 1, 2009 @ 03:01 AM
Fapestar

Okay, So there is a huge Paradox in this movie that had me and my friend completely confused.

I belatedly, I realized that these are prequals, or actions that happened before the First Three Terminator Movies right?

So I am to assume that John Conner, in that point in time has not discovered Time travel, and the Scene Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler....

with Swazzenneger is the first of the Terminator/Human thingies right.

My other friend help me realize that John only knows of all this stuff because of the Tapes that his mother Sarah Conner Left Right?

BUT...and here is the Paradox...How the fuck does John Conner know that he has to Saves Reves, who Fucked Sarah to Make baby John Conner when he was sent back to the past when Reves was in his thirties...IF all the events from the first Terminator Movies had not already occured. If the events had not already occured, shortly before John Saved teenage Reves, they why would he be mentioned on the tape from his mom.

The events must have already happened otherwise the tape would not had existed.

So Is Terminator Salvation the result of the First Terminator Movies..or an altered scale of events, which would really not make it a prequal.

Or is Terminator Salvation simply the telling of the...fuck i'm confused?
June 1, 2009 @ 04:40 AM
Addy

There are so many plothols in the Terminator franchise it's impossible to name them all lol. You just have to love them for what they are. And by them I mean Terminator 1 and 2 and not the shitfest that is T3 and the mediocre at best Terminator Salvation.
June 2, 2009 @ 08:12 PM

Inactive

It's a good popcorn movie. Sam Worthington really (Marcus Wright) stole the show from Christian Bale. It was a good attempt in continuing the storyline since T3. The old Terminator homages were quite funny to watch.

they cut out a topless scene w/ moon bloodgood so it could get a pg-13 rating...its gonna be included on the Dvd.

There's another scene where Marcus drives a screwdriver through a thug's head. That also ended up on the cutting room floor to get the PG rating.
June 3, 2009 @ 11:56 PM
SoleFresh87

Pretty good , it shitted on T3 tho , T3 was crap , Salvaton was dope
Common tho ???? ehhhh damn dude fire your agent for giving you a bullshit
role ...and y did the father from everybody hates chris just up and die
dude didint even have a line he was just laying there dead lmao

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

June 4, 2009 @ 12:37 AM
Addy

Pretty good , it shitted on T3 tho , T3 was crap , Salvaton was dope
Common tho ???? ehhhh damn dude fire your agent for giving you a bullshit
role ...and y did the father from everybody hates chris just up and die
dude didint even have a line he was just laying there dead lmao

Haha you mean Terry Crews? Big black dude from White Chicks?
June 4, 2009 @ 01:12 AM
.IC3.

Okay, So there is a huge Paradox in this movie that had me and my friend completely confused.

I belatedly, I realized that these are prequals, or actions that happened before the First Three Terminator Movies right?

So I am to assume that John Conner, in that point in time has not discovered Time travel, and the Scene Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler....

with Swazzenneger is the first of the Terminator/Human thingies right.

My other friend help me realize that John only knows of all this stuff because of the Tapes that his mother Sarah Conner Left Right?

BUT...and here is the Paradox...How the fuck does John Conner know that he has to Saves Reves, who Fucked Sarah to Make baby John Conner when he was sent back to the past when Reves was in his thirties...IF all the events from the first Terminator Movies had not already occured. If the events had not already occured, shortly before John Saved teenage Reves, they why would he be mentioned on the tape from his mom.

The events must have already happened otherwise the tape would not had existed.

So Is Terminator Salvation the result of the First Terminator Movies..or an altered scale of events, which would really not make it a prequal.

Or is Terminator Salvation simply the telling of the...fuck i'm confused?

wat u mean? i thought it all made sense, to me atleast?
well sarah connor did know that reeves is a guy from the future, came back to the past and made john connor... or did i see that in terminator chronicles?
June 4, 2009 @ 08:54 PM
RogueSolider7

i liked it 7/10
June 4, 2009 @ 09:03 PM
SOSICKULLVOMIT

movie is alright i LIKED it!!!
June 5, 2009 @ 04:18 PM
primetime21

left questions unanswered still
but a good must see for terminator fans movie

Please login first to reply.