Addictive Anime

December 24, 2013 @ 06:12:51
only recently have started watching anime, watched akira the other day. i fuck with that and samurai champloo heavy. also was pissed when they removed mushi shi from netflix. what do you all recommend?

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

December 24, 2013 @ 07:29:06
A lot of your guys like yu yu hakusho check out hunter x hunter made by the same dude Gundam is going to drop some new anime this coming year. but i rarely fuck with anime i mainly read the manga

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

December 24, 2013 @ 08:18:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
only recently have started watching anime, watched akira the other day. i fuck with that and samurai champloo heavy. also was pissed when they removed mushi shi from netflix. what do you all recommend?
if you srs just got in to anime then you should watch a lot of the movies Miyazaki has made.
nausicca of the valley of the wind,castle in the sky,princess mononoke,spirited away,howl's moving castle,my neighbor totoro.

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

December 25, 2013 @ 21:44:58
Gf's sister got me the Akira dvd for X-mas smokeyface smokeyface also I finished Claymore in like 4 days and I fucking loved it, awesome series. 
December 25, 2013 @ 22:52:26
Gf's sister got me the Akira dvd for X-mas also I finished Claymore in like 4 days and I fucking loved it, awesome series. 
the Claymore manga is better

January 06, 2014 @ 00:50:54
Just watched first episode of Space Dandy... nto sure how I feel about it yet
January 06, 2014 @ 02:28:28
if you srs just got in to anime then you should watch a lot of the movies Miyazaki has made.
nausicca of the valley of the wind,castle in the sky,princess mononoke,spirited away,howl's moving castle,my neighbor totoro.
In addition to Miyazaki, you've got to watch Satoshi Kon's work too. Millennium Actress, Perfect Blue, Paprika.

From Oshii, definitely check out the two Patlabor films, and obviously the two Ghost in the Shell films.

Also, I'm fairly certain MushiShi is on Crackle, and that shit's free. 

narsha.narsha.narsha

January 06, 2014 @ 04:40:08
this should be moved to off-topic of something thread needs to be more active

January 06, 2014 @ 05:05:27
whats good this season

saw the first episode of space dandy
nothing else seems interesting tho
January 06, 2014 @ 05:53:15
In addition to Miyazaki, you've got to watch Satoshi Kon's work too. Millennium Actress, Perfect Blue, Paprika.

From Oshii, definitely check out the two Patlabor films, and obviously the two Ghost in the Shell films.

Also, I'm fairly certain MushiShi is on Crackle, and that shit's free. 
good lookin 

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

January 09, 2014 @ 19:21:52
Finished Blood+ in like 3 days of watching on Netflix. It was pretty good, I was a big fan. Anyone else like it?
January 09, 2014 @ 20:27:53
Watching "Baki the Grappler". Makes me feel like I dont even lift.
January 14, 2014 @ 18:02:38
watched the first three episodes code geass, always heard it was some good shit but never started watching untill now
January 14, 2014 @ 18:08:00
and of course still looking forward to every thursday for the new naruto episodesmokeyface

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 15, 2014 @ 05:21:07
watched the first three episodes code geass, always heard it was some good shit but never started watching untill now
where u watched it at? in hd?
January 15, 2014 @ 06:43:00
Watched it on my mobile on kissanime.com but i believe they do support hd if you watch it normal
January 16, 2014 @ 21:47:56
Watching "Baki the Grappler". Makes me feel like I dont even lift.
yo this anime is whack but i like it lol..its incomplete though
January 16, 2014 @ 23:30:46
Used to fuks wit Golgo 13
January 16, 2014 @ 23:31:11
Watched it on my mobile on kissanime.com but i believe they do support hd if you watch it normal
They also support hd on your mobile.
January 19, 2014 @ 23:18:36
the first two episodes of space dandy are underwhelming. 
January 20, 2014 @ 01:18:15
really liking those suspense/gore/fucked up society animes. just finished Black Lagoon and Eflen Lied, and had previously watched Mirai Nikki and Gantz. anyone have any recommendations?

be careful what you pretend to be

January 20, 2014 @ 03:11:29
^ Psycho pass, and season 2 + movie is in the works
January 21, 2014 @ 10:30:05
Hellsing Ultimate, Paprika,Narutaru,Perfect Blue and Higurashi

But I mostly recommend you watch boku no pico 
January 21, 2014 @ 17:22:22
Only dope thing atm is Shippuden tbh, Madaras rampage.

Don't badmind me.

January 21, 2014 @ 19:21:24
Only dope thing atm is Shippuden tbh, Madaras rampage.
2 episodes thursdaysmokeyface
January 21, 2014 @ 19:30:06
really? smokeyface smokeyface
obito going ham on those mist ninja fakkubois was probably the greatest thing since ep 321
January 21, 2014 @ 20:07:54
wiki episode list says sosmokeyface word up on obito, kakashi gonna wish he never laid eyes on rin

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 22, 2014 @ 00:55:33
really liking those suspense/gore/fucked up society animes. just finished Black Lagoon and Eflen Lied, and had previously watched Mirai Nikki and Gantz. anyone have any recommendations?
School Days and Another

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please login first to reply.
x