Addictive Anime

October 09, 2013 @ 19:50:10
Where's a good place to watch free anime episodes besides Netflix? Also what anime would you guys recommend to me, I'm pretty new to it and so far I watched all of FMA Brotherhood and I loved it, and I'm about halfway done D. Gray-man, so something with sort of the same genre as those. Thanks
October 09, 2013 @ 19:59:33
kissanime.com
October 09, 2013 @ 20:37:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
Where's a good place to watch free anime episodes besides Netflix? Also what anime would you guys recommend to me, I'm pretty new to it and so far I watched all of FMA Brotherhood and I loved it, and I'm about halfway done D. Gray-man, so something with sort of the same genre as those. Thanks
Anilinkz.com
Watch Yu Yu Hakusho
October 09, 2013 @ 22:18:06
I just started Attack on Titan cus it's finally over and how is this so overhyped? Literally it's action for 5 minutes and 15mins of countless characters crying and bitching. It's a show with mass shinji ikaris, straight up a starter pack anime I can't take it.
Read the manga then

@Tracy plenty of anime have romance and action, its almost a case of take your pick
October 10, 2013 @ 02:15:32
^felt the same way about AOT. For being so hyped i expected wayyyyyy more. Action was pretty good. I was expecting the main character to use the swords and grapple system like a champ rather than what happens. Seems like the show is moving wayyyyy to slow. They barely even went outside the walls. 
This is why i like AOT. It's realistic, the human fighters have skills but if you the giants grab you, it's over. 
I don't think its as good as everyone, but the anime is so well made and pretty good story (gets weird to)
October 11, 2013 @ 03:02:23
I'm still waiting on that new Gundam Unicorn episode. 
October 11, 2013 @ 20:03:00
Anyone fuck with D. Gray-man?
October 11, 2013 @ 23:43:24
Just saw the New dbz movie. it was ehhhhhhh. Didnt know what i was expecting though. anyone got anything good that i can watch in its entirety? Not tryna wait a week for each ep
I was so disappointed with it lol. Bills goes out to get this super saiyan god guy, goku and his buddies team up in a cirlce with videl and the unborn baby and "transfer powers" he turns into a god fights bills and then bills just goes home. Made no sense to me
October 12, 2013 @ 17:59:04
so far this season for new animes I'm only feeling

Kill la kill
Ace of Diamond
Yowamushi Pedal 
maybe Kyoukai no Kanata but i might drop that

anything else good besides continuation of old shows?
October 12, 2013 @ 20:01:15
kill la kill is cool

rewatching samurai champloo on netflix lol
October 12, 2013 @ 21:46:44
so far this season for new animes I'm only feeling

Kill la kill
Ace of Diamond
Yowamushi Pedal 
maybe Kyoukai no Kanata but i might drop that

anything else good besides continuation of old shows?
Check out Samurai Flamenco, some guys who worked on Champloo's animations are working on it
October 13, 2013 @ 09:30:25
October 13, 2013 @ 17:12:08
damn i stopped watching OP at like 522 to let it build cause i hate waiting week by week but from looking at that gif i might have to pick it back up. Brings back memories of all the dope fights
October 15, 2013 @ 04:04:11

kill la kill is too dope.
October 15, 2013 @ 06:37:41
whats it about? heard good things about it
October 16, 2013 @ 05:01:30
what anime is this?
October 16, 2013 @ 05:04:10
Mirai Nikki
Gantz
Deadman Wonderland
Samurai Champloo 
some of my favorites.

currently watching kuroko no basket/AOT but need something new
October 16, 2013 @ 05:48:04
October 16, 2013 @ 05:49:58
October 16, 2013 @ 23:23:25

lol

also, takeshi from initial d rocking them jordan 5's
stayin fly smokeyfacesmokeyface

October 17, 2013 @ 05:16:00
call me crazy but i think the female titan is erens mom :/
i thought this too, it made so much sense at first
October 17, 2013 @ 09:00:56
How?
I thought in the first chapter it shows her getting eaten and bitten by the titan.
I guess it's possible since it shows only her legs being cut off...
but still, highly unlikely.
October 17, 2013 @ 23:05:13
Mirai Nikki
Gantz
Deadman Wonderland
Samurai Champloo 
some of my favorites.

Berserk, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop if you have not watched the classics yet
October 19, 2013 @ 01:12:23
Yu Yu Hakusho is pretty cool
October 19, 2013 @ 22:56:29
Originally posted by Inactive User
Mirai Nikki
Gantz
Deadman Wonderland
Samurai Champloo 
some of my favorites.

Berserk, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop if you have not watched the classics yet
lol yeah ive seen all those..started watching Hellsing and its pretty awesome
October 19, 2013 @ 23:17:49
does anyone watch Kill La Kill? i saw screenshots/gifs from it on tumblr and it looks pretty cool, anyone have a quick summary of the plot?
October 19, 2013 @ 23:23:36
does anyone watch Kill La Kill? i saw screenshots/gifs from it on tumblr and it looks pretty cool, anyone have a quick summary of the plot?
Its on episode 2 or 3, just watch it man. The guys behind it alone should make you wanna watch it.

Basically its set in a school where there are numerous bosses, essentially. These bosses are more powerful than the normal students because they wear magical school uniforms, the main character is a transfer student who comes in looking for the other side of a scissor sword (Of which she herself owns one half). She gets battered when she first arrives but manages to acquire one of her own magical school uniforms and the story goes on (She'll fight the bosses)

Its pretty similar to TTGL unsurprisingly and its very entertaining man, give it a watch.
October 21, 2013 @ 03:18:24
How?
I thought in the first chapter it shows her getting eaten and bitten by the titan.
I guess it's possible since it shows only her legs being cut off...
but still, highly unlikely.
even if this was the case just like eren she could of been able to grow her limps back
October 21, 2013 @ 03:44:51
this thread is gold 
October 21, 2013 @ 22:39:58
Samurai Champloo
Code Geass
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Steins;Gate
FMA: Brotherhood
GTO
Bakemonogatari
Evangelion

As far as this season goes, I'm currently watching:

White Album s2
Valvrave s2
Freezing s2
Kill la kill

Still haven't watched episode 2 of some other animes so can't decide if I'll watch or not.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please login first to reply.
x