Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 14, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
Henry Perla'j

bruh so am I the only one who cried when Ace died?
November 14, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
mysteriousteenagerGX

move on he died years ago
November 19, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
anotherAZNkid

Gurren Lagann is hands down my all time favorite, it's only 27 episodes but the story is a masterpiece and it all culminates into one epic ending. Other good ones would be Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, One Piece, and Evangelion. 

Foodgasm!

December 9, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
dangerers

flame of recca is probably the best ninja anime

http://www.dangerers.bigcartel.com

December 11, 2013 @ 10:16 AM
sinbad

Mirai Nikki
Gantz
Deadman Wonderland
Samurai Champloo 
some of my favorites.

currently watching kuroko no basket/AOT but need something new
Have you seen Baccano, Fate/stay night, Fate/Zero, or Steins Gate? They're all pretty dope anime in my opinion and I'd recommend them to anyone.
December 15, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
ELDER

Pretty excited for the second part of GitS: ARISE coming out on the 30th. I enjoyed the first part. A departure from the canon of SAC and the films, but it's a nice departure and I can't hate on anything from the GitS universe.
Always love SAC though, one of my personal favorite animes. That soundtrack for both seasons.cool

The second ARISE ep subbed already?
December 15, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
beenyce

Mirai Nikki
Gantz
Deadman Wonderland
Samurai Champloo 
some of my favorites.

currently watching kuroko no basket/AOT but need something new
Have you seen Baccano, Fate/stay night, Fate/Zero, or Steins Gate? They're all pretty dope anime in my opinion and I'd recommend them to anyone.
yeah I've watched steins gate, gonna have to check out the others, good looks

kill la kill getting kinda boring to me but im 20 episodes in on hunter x hunter coolcoolcool
December 16, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
NARIK

What are your guys' thoughts on Claymore? I'm gonna try and find and start the series online, what would be a good website for that? My GF said it was good so I wanna check it out. Also I wish they would come out with some more Fullmetal Alchemist series or movies, I would love a movie to follow up with the Brotherhood series, its still my all time favorite anime, all though I'm relatively new to it so I haven't watched much. 

{ instagram: kiranxharrison } | { twitter: @_notkiran } | { https://soundcloud.com/whoiskiran}

December 16, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
strictlydennis

log horizon cool
it's like code geass+SAO, highly recommend
December 16, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
derpderpderp

What are your guys' thoughts on Claymore?
Its an awesome, gory show. The ending differs from the manga from what I hear and it didn't sit well with some people I know.

log horizon
it's like code geass+SAO, highly recommend
Really? I couldn't get into it past episode 1. Guess I'll watch some more.
December 16, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
NZOO

Not going to lie the latest Shippuden episodes going hard, it's pretty much catching up to the manga.

Don't badmind me.

December 18, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
Yuno Gasai

if y'all ain't seen Mirai Nikki yet, u slippin.
That is all.

CHOPZZ : then again i used to say k-nock, k-nock @sndgms

December 19, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
rabbitman

just finished gantz, solid show. too bad they cut it at 26 episodes, last 4 were rushed. everything before that was great

be careful what you pretend to be

December 19, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
Brosef

You should read the manga then if you haven't already, it's been a long time favorite of mine and the show didn't really do it justice.
December 19, 2013 @ 04:28 PM
DylanxSupreme

narutooooooooo 
December 19, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
rabbitman

You should read the manga then if you haven't already, it's been a long time favorite of mine and the show didn't really do it justice.
i want to actually, just gotta find a site that hosts it. dont feel like buying actual manga

be careful what you pretend to be

December 20, 2013 @ 10:59 AM
Yuno Gasai

i want to actually, just gotta find a site that hosts it. dont feel like buying actual manga
mangafox.me has it

CHOPZZ : then again i used to say k-nock, k-nock @sndgms

December 23, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
Luis Manuel

If any of you guys watched Sword Art Online they are haveing a "extra stage" special episode on dec 31st , hopefully this means a new season!
December 24, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
zettai ryouiki

saw the third madoka movie in theaters over the weekend, was amazing. def gonna cop that blu-ray.

for manga, as much as i like to support the translation teams' main websites and manga mirroring sites are taking away from that, if you hate loading pages individually i recommend kissmanga.com

loads a whole chapter at a time and you just scroll down through the pages.

saiaku.tumblr.com

December 24, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
theh00d

anyone watch sport animes?

ace no diamond is pretty good

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/151517

December 24, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
Tsundere

steins gate movie was goat but shitty subs fucked it up
December 24, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
street lights

only recently have started watching anime, watched akira the other day. i fuck with that and samurai champloo heavy. also was pissed when they removed mushi shi from netflix. what do you all recommend?

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

December 24, 2013 @ 07:29 AM
HBer

A lot of your guys like yu yu hakusho check out hunter x hunter made by the same dude Gundam is going to drop some new anime this coming year. but i rarely fuck with anime i mainly read the manga

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

December 24, 2013 @ 08:18 AM
HBer

only recently have started watching anime, watched akira the other day. i fuck with that and samurai champloo heavy. also was pissed when they removed mushi shi from netflix. what do you all recommend?
if you srs just got in to anime then you should watch a lot of the movies Miyazaki has made.
nausicca of the valley of the wind,castle in the sky,princess mononoke,spirited away,howl's moving castle,my neighbor totoro.

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

December 25, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
NARIK

Gf's sister got me the Akira dvd for X-mas cool cool also I finished Claymore in like 4 days and I fucking loved it, awesome series. 

{ instagram: kiranxharrison } | { twitter: @_notkiran } | { https://soundcloud.com/whoiskiran}

December 25, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
HBer

Gf's sister got me the Akira dvd for X-mas also I finished Claymore in like 4 days and I fucking loved it, awesome series. 
the Claymore manga is better

January 6, 2014 @ 12:50 AM
bulmasaur

Just watched first episode of Space Dandy... nto sure how I feel about it yet

my name andrew

January 6, 2014 @ 02:28 AM
99%Shit

if you srs just got in to anime then you should watch a lot of the movies Miyazaki has made.
nausicca of the valley of the wind,castle in the sky,princess mononoke,spirited away,howl's moving castle,my neighbor totoro.
In addition to Miyazaki, you've got to watch Satoshi Kon's work too. Millennium Actress, Perfect Blue, Paprika.

From Oshii, definitely check out the two Patlabor films, and obviously the two Ghost in the Shell films.

Also, I'm fairly certain MushiShi is on Crackle, and that shit's free. 

narsha.narsha.narsha

January 6, 2014 @ 04:40 AM
HBer

this should be moved to off-topic of something thread needs to be more active

January 6, 2014 @ 05:05 AM
theh00d

whats good this season

saw the first episode of space dandy
nothing else seems interesting tho

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/151517

Please login first to reply.