June 22, 2009 @ 10:14 AM
Carl.

we are on the same lvl mah du.

i cant wait for that genesis vs sleeping forest match
i'm sure sora is gonna cheat or do some next lvl ish

radda radda radda

June 22, 2009 @ 04:10 PM
zyezye

I'm looking for a new anime to watch maybe you guys can help me find one? My favorite is Samurai Champloo and i'm keeping up with Naruto Shippuuden and on a between me and you note i liked Love Hina too (more so the drawing style.) Anyone like this? some samurai/ninja shit but with light humor or drama? Don't say ruroni kenshin or bleach cause i dont like either :\

samurai 7, you just gotta watch this piece of art man
basalisk(havent gotten around to watchin it too though but i heard its like a more mature naruto)

and thats all i can think of right now lol
June 22, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
C.Dante

bleach smile
June 27, 2009 @ 06:25 PM
SimpleAsAbc

Anyone know any decent sites to watch anime ?
I want to get into bleach but Anime Rumor doesnt start that from episode 1 ,
And im around 180 episodes through naruto , but the website i watch them on doesnt have many more , so i need somewhere else to watch them.

But yeah , ive watched a few ,
Ghost in the shell
Naruto
Some of the street fighters if they count
And more
June 27, 2009 @ 07:18 PM
[sK.]-calamity

samurai 7, you just gotta watch this piece of art man
basalisk(havent gotten around to watchin it too though but i heard its like a more mature naruto)

and thats all i can think of right now lol

nothing humorous bout samurai 7 but agree its amazing...it resembles champloo as well art-wise

ditto on basilisk....but its just plain ill as fuck...cant see the naruto comparison though..

both are amazing though imo...

part of the opening fight sequence for basilisk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb3lNd-mOck
June 28, 2009 @ 01:44 PM
IRL godson

full metal alchemist (the new one too)
elfen lied (weird ass shit)
naruto
June 29, 2009 @ 08:49 AM
ImperiusRex

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0dsOoUO_vk

this is the shit right now.
June 29, 2009 @ 12:03 PM
Jay_Bird

afro samurai
samurai champloo

and gundam

are my ish

I guess I like the hip hop/samurai action in it

I need to get that afro samurai ressurection on dvd

and samurai champloo

anyone know where I can buy them for the low?
June 29, 2009 @ 01:36 PM
Dig x Bick

That Elfen lied shit is dope, there's also a manga out there called parasyte, i dont think it's a show but its pretty interesting
June 29, 2009 @ 07:32 PM

Inactive

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0dsOoUO_vk

this is the shit right now.

reminds me of dynasty warriors. . .if they made game out of this shit, id play!

EDIT: it is based off of a game. .
June 29, 2009 @ 07:41 PM
soulamazing.

reminds me of dynasty warriors. . .if they made game out of this shit, id play!

EDIT: it is based off of a game. .

Dynasty Warriors is the ISH. And they do have a game for it. It isn't Samurai Warriors, but Devil Kings.
June 30, 2009 @ 12:28 AM
obakeissick

Dude I wanna take a class on japanese cartoons. This thread is epic.

I could write paragraphs about all of these: Evangelion, Anything Miyazaki, DBZ, Cowboy Bebop, Afro Samurai, Ninja Scroll, Akira. That's all I can think of at the moment, but I got pretty in to all of these.

Anyone got any suggestions for new shit to watch. I've just bee recycling movies for a long ass time. I mean anything.

haileybardwick.tumblr.com

July 2, 2009 @ 02:19 AM
ImperiusRex

^^^ this is compleatly off subject: your avatar reminded me of how much i love Foxtrot. good shit
July 2, 2009 @ 04:23 PM
plAinaNdsImpLe

samurai champloo is probly my favourite anime...dont really watch any series anymore...not even naruto shippuden.
July 2, 2009 @ 04:45 PM
soulamazing.

Dude I wanna take a class on japanese cartoons. This thread is epic.

I could write paragraphs about all of these: Evangelion, Anything Miyazaki, DBZ, Cowboy Bebop, Afro Samurai, Ninja Scroll, Akira. That's all I can think of at the moment, but I got pretty in to all of these.

Anyone got any suggestions for new shit to watch. I've just bee recycling movies for a long ass time. I mean anything.

Try watching any of the Gundam series, minus Gundam Seed and any continuation of that, because that ish sucks.
July 3, 2009 @ 06:20 PM

Inactive

samurai champloo is probly my favourite anime...dont really watch any series anymore...not even naruto shippuden.

who even watched shippuden?!. . some parts were alright. .but i was done after the first season. "/
July 4, 2009 @ 10:37 AM
The Main Event

Gasaraki and Berserk are really good, don't think they were mentioned yet.
July 5, 2009 @ 07:33 PM
plAinaNdsImpLe

who even watched shippuden?!. . some parts were alright. .but i was done after the first season. "/

i was under the impression that it is still hugely popular?
July 5, 2009 @ 07:37 PM
prolifick21

Gasaraki and Berserk are really good, don't think they were mentioned yet.

berserk is good, however it has the biggest fuck you moment in anime history. right whne the craziest, evilest, darkest shit is going on.... im not gonna spoil it though.

i used to watch tons animes grownin up (14-17) now 22, i dont watch'em much anymore but i still appreciate them. and sometimes im recommended a good one i'll check out an episode or two if it's good i'll watch the whole series but that hasnt happend in awhile. last one i watched that was real compelling was Death Note. that was one of the best animated series ive ever watched overall. it's amazing/perfect up until halfway through wheres significant plot change, and some ppl believe that's when it starts to go down hill alittle. but by that point your already too sucked in u gotta keep watching it. i really enjoyed it because it took a refreshing approach to the whole good versus evil concept. also because it's based more so in the real world aside from notebook itself. unlike all these new ones that are mostly about fantasy bs or some alternate contemporary feudal japan whatever. thats stuffs all well and good when ur younger but it doesnt really interest me anymore. it's just a great story on its own.

what else....
the english dubs of Shin Chan are fucking hilarious if u can find'em and ur just lookin for a laugh.

i tried watching samuari champloo once and couldnt get into. the visuals were kool though. maybe i'll start from the beginning at some point and give it another shot.
July 5, 2009 @ 07:49 PM
plAinaNdsImpLe

hip hop and samurai's...cant get much better than that!
July 6, 2009 @ 12:17 AM
scrm

Lupin the Third
July 6, 2009 @ 01:46 AM
srconan

Fate Stay Night, Gilgamesh is so dope. haha

Fuck Off

July 6, 2009 @ 02:25 AM
soulamazing.

Case Closed/Detective Conan is SOOO addicting. I wish they had continued airing it on Adult Swim. One of my favorite summertime pastimes. cool
July 6, 2009 @ 02:52 AM
srconan

Case Closed/Detective Conan is SOOO addicting. I wish they had continued airing it on Adult Swim. One of my favorite summertime pastimes. cool

COSIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously dude. I got like a few DVDs but i wish they still showed that shit. Case Closed is one of my favorites.

Fuck Off

July 6, 2009 @ 04:32 AM
soulamazing.

^ Doope. I too own a few DVD's. Case Closed has got to be my all-time favorite anime, with the Gundam series and Gate Keepers (which I recommend to everyone) not far behind.

*cough*
July 8, 2009 @ 08:32 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Damn i need to get back on my anime game seriously..i haven't watch any in a minute but im seein nice options to choose. good lookin out yall
July 11, 2009 @ 10:15 PM
chickentacos

Recently got into anime. Finished Samurai Champloo in 3 nights... NUJABES FTW!!!! About to start cowboy bebop
July 12, 2009 @ 06:49 PM
Timpace

Yuyu Hakusho is a great one too

https://twitter.com/tim_pace pacefilthy.tumblr.com

July 12, 2009 @ 08:48 PM
soulamazing.

Yuyu Hakusho is a great one too

YESSSSS. Tenchi Muyo is pretty good too. Haven't seen or heard from that show in a while.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Outlaw Star was pretty good, too. Man, I miss the OLD Toonami. sad

• Ronin Warriors
• Sailor Moon
• Gundam Wing
July 13, 2009 @ 09:25 AM
Squallie586

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood -it goes hard

Please login first to reply.