Addictive Anime

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 09, 2013 @ 14:52:38
Devil Survivor 2 impressed me greatly on the first ep. think a mix of pokemon/digimon but with demons (since the protag team can summon them) and a hell of a lot more grit and darkness, with a dash of apocalypse and death.

Shingeki no Kyojin is just insanse. must watch of the season, heard its based off a manga, gunna hold off till i finish watching the series and pick it up where it left.
just watched these two eps, ive def fallen off my anime watching but holy shit if this is whats new ive def been missing out. Shingeki no Kyojin was ridiculous lol animation and the opening fight scene smokeyface

syzygyseven.com - Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

April 09, 2013 @ 23:21:26
Mad late but finally started watching Samurai Champloo. smokeyface

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

April 10, 2013 @ 00:06:46
Mad late but finally started watching Samurai Champloo. 
Dope ass series! smokeyface You gotta' get to the Baseball episode 
April 10, 2013 @ 19:37:04
anyone remember highschool of the dead? well great news, the author is off hiatus and just released a new  manga chapter so this means there is a possibility of a second season for the anime

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 11, 2013 @ 03:29:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8b41fBzLg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSwq1xNE6z8

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 11, 2013 @ 19:36:25
Originally posted by Inactive User
Does anyone know reccomend any animes that are a little bit dark I could watch?? My friend told me to watch Akira which I will and pyscho pass. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoDPuA718FU
pretty much only one ep and its the goat of animes in my book already...and ive been burnt out on animes for a long time..i rarely follow animes nemore ..last one i watched was FMA brotherhood..and this anime just BLEW me away
April 11, 2013 @ 22:20:22
^^ wassup with this whole dbz and one piece thing its a show now??
Its a special. 

Does anyone know reccomend any animes that are a little bit dark I could watch?? My friend told me to watch Akira which I will and pyscho pass. 
Berserk, Hellsing, Casshern Sins
April 13, 2013 @ 02:16:35
btw do you mean dark as in gritty? or noir? or just anything that gives of that dark/creep/thriller/psychological feel?

also to add to the list of generaly dark animes, Ergo Proxy, Blood-C, Zetman, Deadman Wonderland, Highschool of the Dead, Steins;Gate, Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners, Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin (out of all the ones iv'e listed this one is a MUST watch)

lol damn I watch too much anime.
April 13, 2013 @ 17:28:00
Dropping Mushibugyo..
Going to keep watching the other three I mentioned.
Still looking for new shit to watch this season
April 14, 2013 @ 01:54:08
HOLY SHIT, ep 2 of titan is just. HOLY SHIT. so much feels

http://www.animecenter.tv/watch/Attack-Titan-Episode-2?quicktabs_booktabs=0
April 14, 2013 @ 07:39:43
Yeah attack on titan is some next level shit, that animation smokeyface
April 14, 2013 @ 11:03:35
While episode 1 of Shingeki no Kyojin was way more touching this one was pretty good too.. looks very promising
April 18, 2013 @ 02:34:39
btw do you mean dark as in gritty? or noir? or just anything that gives of that dark/creep/thriller/psychological feel?

also to add to the list of generaly dark animes, Ergo Proxy, Blood-C, Zetman, Deadman Wonderland, Highschool of the Dead, Steins;Gate, Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners, Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin (out of all the ones iv'e listed this one is a MUST watch)

deadman,hotd, and steins gate are coo. steins gate doesnt really pick up til after the 5th episode or so but its worth watching. rainbow was disappointing imo, after they got out of the prison shit got gay and way too corny.

attack on titan is so smokeyface
April 18, 2013 @ 17:17:41
If you like a very dark theme I would suggest Death Note very mainstream and popular. I was never into animes until my nerd friends got me into it, now I love anime! I will just provide you with my top three favourites that you could give a try and some other suggestions that have that dark theme.

Top 3 Favourites (Really had to choose since I have many):
Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. Series
Full Metal Alch Brotherhood
Gundam Seed

Dark Theme Suggestions:
Hellsing
Death Note
Gantz
Afro Samurai

Hope you have not seen some of what I listed very mainstream!
April 18, 2013 @ 17:18:23
^^ wassup with this whole dbz and one piece thing its a show now??
Its a special. 

Berserk, Hellsing, Casshern Sins
Berserk is a great one, why didn't I think of that!
April 18, 2013 @ 17:20:15
Anyone got links for anime that work on iPad.. That don't have English subtitles? Thanks
The CrunchyRoll App is a good one.

April 18, 2013 @ 21:50:32
]also to add to the list of generaly dark animes, Ergo Proxy, Blood-C, Zetman, Deadman Wonderland, Highschool of the Dead, Steins;Gate, Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners, Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin (out of all the ones iv'e listed this one is a MUST watch)

good list right here! anyone watch that show space brothers? I enjoy the shit outta it check it out
April 19, 2013 @ 22:27:53
anyone can link me to all episodes of rurouni kenshin?
i was thinking bout copping the complete series on dvd or bluray but im not about to drop bills for that
April 19, 2013 @ 23:05:22
lmao, the complete series on amazon is ridiculous with the prices.

used is going for $399? the fuck
April 20, 2013 @ 00:24:36
exactly. i even wanted to cop the whole series for cowboy bebop remix but that shit like 123 fuck dat too. jeezus christ who comes up with these prices
April 20, 2013 @ 02:04:53
so theres still no one piece z stream anywhere?!
April 20, 2013 @ 05:53:24

smokeyface

Don't badmind me.

April 20, 2013 @ 11:17:28
so theres still no one piece z stream anywhere?!
it's on watchop.com too just look under movies instead of the regular episodes, but it should still be headlined on the frontpage. Shit was smokeyface
April 20, 2013 @ 14:13:30
exactly. i even wanted to cop the whole series for cowboy bebop remix but that shit like 123 fuck dat too. jeezus christ who comes up with these prices
what the fuck? i copped at best buy about 2 years ago for $40, how did the price shoot so quickly?

i think its because these titles are going out of print due to licensing, or because they aren't available on blu-ray.
Please login first to reply.
x