Addictive Anime

October 09, 2012 @ 01:46:17
Haven't watched anime in a minute. Last I watched was Bleach but that show just ran on.

Thinking about watching Saint Seiya and Fist of the North Star.

Don't know if this has been posted but this site is great

http://www.animefreak.tv/

Pretty Young Thug

October 09, 2012 @ 02:48:47
Haven't watched anime in a minute. Last I watched was Bleach but that show just ran on.

Thinking about watching Saint Seiya and Fist of the North Star.

Don't know if this has been posted but this site is great

http://www.animefreak.tv/

They also have an app on android market smokeyface
October 09, 2012 @ 04:03:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
Darker Than Black is a really good watch as well as Samurai X. Is Samurai X a precursor to Ruroni Kenshin though?

samurai x and ruroni kenshin are the same thing. they just marketed it as samurai x in america

#pedogangweindis

October 09, 2012 @ 04:30:32
Darker Than Black is a really good watch as well as Samurai X. Is Samurai X a precursor to Ruroni Kenshin though?

samurai x and ruroni kenshin are the same thing. they just marketed it as samurai x in america

Ahh I see was thinking they were really similar. I've only watched Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal but it's only 4 episodes (?) what's that all about
October 09, 2012 @ 05:28:40
yooo the last episode of Sword Art Online wtf!

real talk that last ep was fucking rushed, good thing its a 25 ep anime.

anyone peeped the new animes comin out?
So far only watched Btoom, its pretty interesting so far. dude plays an MMO, then gets "kidnapped"(i think it isnt clear yet) and is forced to play the mmo in real life on an island. oh and they're only allowed to use bombs/grenades for weapons

and the other one i watched is K. it is an enigma, no body knows wtf its about and the story summery doesnt tell you shit, but so far i like it. all I can say is animation is just top notch, especially the skateboard scenes. and yes, there are skateboard scenes and the character does fucking FIGHTS with it. its not shown yet on first ep but on the previews they did, here is a link to the trailer and see if its worth watching or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAFecWtau7k

heres the list for this season in case you guys missed it/since the last link went bad and was beta
link:Link

nothing really catches my eye, only intial d, and psycho pass after the last 2 i mentioned
October 09, 2012 @ 07:16:09
it was completely out of nowhere but it was cool. but realizing that hes out the game with mad episodes to go its like wtf
October 09, 2012 @ 14:59:18
link:Link

Zetsuen No Tempest, Magi, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure smokeyface
October 10, 2012 @ 06:04:59

Ahh I see was thinking they were really similar. I've only watched Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal but it's only 4 episodes (?) what's that all about

Rurouni Kenshin = Samurai X (anime series)
Trust & Betrayal is the prequel to the anime series

#pedogangweindis

October 11, 2012 @ 01:29:02

Rurouni Kenshin = Samurai X (anime series)
Trust & Betrayal is the prequel to the anime series

Thanks for the info
October 12, 2012 @ 03:51:06
trinity blood & full metal had my attention for a while .... im a binge watcher
October 16, 2012 @ 19:02:30
Just started watching soul eater it's smokeyface so far.
October 17, 2012 @ 00:11:52
Just started watching soul eater it's smokeyface so far.

Wackass ending though
October 18, 2012 @ 13:15:34
Bleach!! best anime i watch occasionally are Cowboy bebop and Samurai Champloo!
October 20, 2012 @ 04:15:12
Does anyone know where i can find the music that was played in Bebop : Mish Mash Blues?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNkVDoBx6jw&list=FLUINV0ru3r1BzJ7JgYatUrg&index=6&feature=plpp_video

Preferably the track at 19:50
October 20, 2012 @ 09:29:54
Few years late but a friend put me onto Outlaw Star the other day. That late pass.....
October 22, 2012 @ 21:38:41
Everyone should check out the anime "Now And Then, Here And There"
It's only 13 episodes, but it's really interesting and deep.

x2
October 22, 2012 @ 21:42:22
kids on the slope was kind of disappointing. I had high expectations for it. Beck is still the best anime that's related to music imo
October 23, 2012 @ 05:36:58
how many episodes does one piece have? im on like 144 im really enjoying it lol but it seems like it hasn't even got near a climax.

:)

October 23, 2012 @ 06:12:41
how many episodes does one piece have? im on like 144 im really enjoying it lol but it seems like it hasn't even got near a climax.

Climax? You are still at the beginning of One Piece. The manga has 685 chapters now and is only just over half way through, and the anime is behind the manga.

The One Piece anime currently has 569 episodes and counting.
October 23, 2012 @ 06:21:12
October 24, 2012 @ 01:33:27

Climax? You are still at the beginning of One Piece. The manga has 685 chapters now and is only just over half way through, and the anime is behind the manga.

damn!! 550+ thats amazing. yeah i know it followed the manga i picked up a few today.

also has anyone ever been told that they are "too old" for anime or manga? someone told me this today and got me quite upset.

October 24, 2012 @ 02:10:18
Does manga count? If so, you've gotta check out I am a Hero. Post-apocalyptic zombie comedy/thriller set in the vein of the Walking Dead.

http://mangafox.me/manga/i_am_a_hero/
October 24, 2012 @ 02:24:32

damn!! 550+ thats amazing. yeah i know it followed the manga i picked up a few today.

also has anyone ever been told that they are "too old" for anime or manga? someone told me this today and got me quite upset.

lol too old? youre never too old for one piece!
October 25, 2012 @ 00:45:41

Niggas actually used to get on me in middle school for liking anime.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

October 25, 2012 @ 00:55:14
The new hunter x hunter yorknew arc smokeyface

Watching psycho pass as well, don't know how i feel about it atm.
Waiting on the final episode of unicorn gundam and Initial D stage 5

I don't like watching shonen anime too much fillers and slow paced.
Any recommendation for something dark similar to DMWL, Mirai Nikki,etc...??
October 25, 2012 @ 02:35:13
lol thanks guys i knew there was no such thing as being "too old" but just the fact of something thinking it was something kiddy, lame, etc etc, and not having an open mind kinnda got to me.
This guys video is really inspirational and made a lot of sense too.

By the way just started reading d gray man. Seems cool af so far i like the whole akuma-demons living in people type shit. I dont think ill watch the anime until i go through 5 vols. first.

October 25, 2012 @ 06:34:51
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is probably the best anime Ive watched, not that a watch alot but I never thought Death Note wouldve been topped but FMA probably pulled it off

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

October 27, 2012 @ 15:27:00
Full metal alchemist brotherhood is one of my favourite animes too...
Theres an anime called Higurashi, its a weird psychological anime but its interesting, takes abit to get into it because its confusing in the beginning
October 30, 2012 @ 03:35:57
series:
Neon Genesis
Tortov Roddle
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo

Films:
Tekkon Kinkreet
Aachi and Ssipak
Redline
Anything Miyazaki
Cencoroll
Paprika
Akira
October 30, 2012 @ 04:08:20
Ya'll niggas needa step up your anime game.
Please login first to reply.
x